Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

President Donald Trump is angry about his administration’s coronavirus response — in part because he misunderstood what the experts told him about the disease and thought they meant it was going to go away soon.

“The president has been very frustrated with the public messaging of this from his administration, but not for the reasons that people necessarily think,” said Haberman. “It’s because there were experts who were saying one thing from the CDC, which was that there is this problem growing, and then he was trying to tamp this down in his own comments, and he keeps saying something that, as I understand it, is a misinterpretation of what he was told in a briefing, which was that viruses tend to decrease in numbers in terms of spread during warmer weather. He has taken that and put his own spin on it which is, it’s going to stop by April. He’s been telling people that for a while.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/nyt-reporter-reveals-the-stunning-reason-trump-believed-coronavirus-would-disappear-next-month/#.XlgcpsDD3Qs.twitter

TKIT.jpg.decf6eb359af8777806930aa213bb601.jpg

It seems to me that the media is being much more negative on Bernie than they were in 2016. Since he was the main alternative to Hillary back then, maybe they liked him better than they do now, when there are other choices.  He was sort of a heroic figure in 2016, going up against the Dem Party establishment. Now he's being reported on as more of an old man with lefist ideas.

1 hour ago, Flashermac said:

It seems to me that the media is being much more negative on Bernie than they were in 2016. Since he was the main alternative to Hillary back then, maybe they liked him better than they do now, when there are other choices.  He was sort of a heroic figure in 2016, going up against the Dem Party establishment. Now he's being reported on as more of an old man with lefist ideas.

Biden is an incredible racist, the major architect of the so called 'Three Strike law", which incidentally,  yeah get this - after he did everything in his power to stop desegregation efforts, like the busing initiative that was actually working.  And let me see, the Three Strike law just happened to overwhelmingly target the black segregated neighbourhoods. 

Couple that with the fact that Biden is a cretin and is quite obviously in a state of Dementia.  Well if America wants two old racist demented fools competing to run the country - well good luck, I'll happily rescind my citizenship. 

Until then, you don't manufacture photos like posted above.  Trump tries to do it but it's so blatantly obvious it's hilarious.  One black guy in the background cheering, with Trump even referring to him as my black guy!  Goddamn it Trumps advisors must be smacking their heads on the wall.  When we told you he was our black guy - you weren't meant to mention it.  Of course if you tell Trump he's wrong, he'll double down - so he starts to sing to the clouds - he's my black guy!

I mean, I know the GOP did a kind of master class in tutoring Bush, not unlike teaching an elephant to play samba; but this guy really is something fucking else. 

36 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

MSNBC, CNN, etc. are establishment media. They are run by people who are very, very rich and know if Bernie is elected they will be pressured to give up more money. So I totally understand the anti Bernie rhetoric. They want to keep the status quo. 

And how little does that make these rich people? 

Hey Martha, Martha, Jesus! Martha!!!  Yes what you bloody old fool?  Fox is saying we won't be able to afford that  super yacht this year if Sanders gets in.  They are saying Sander's won't even allow us to have solid gold taps on our Jacuzzi.  Yeah, they're saying we're going to build health and schools for all the those black and poor people we despise.  I mean after systematically stepping on their throats for centuries, they still bloody refuse to go away Martha!. 

Fox News is a misnomer. It's not news. Even the local Fox news stations across the country have been told to report in a way that is beneficial to Republicans. Fox News is the propaganda wing of the Republican party, nothing less than that. Republicans will claim the same of MSNBC and CNN for the Democrats. I do think that the evening shows of Don Lemon, and others like Chris Matthews are slighted to the Democratic establishment. The local news stations, NBC LA or NBC Kansas City, CBS in Detroit, ABC in Des Moines are neutral.