Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Thanks Steve, very interesting, and, entertaining.

And if Trump wins his argument, not only will he become Emperor of America, but every scumbag and scoundrel,  will abandon any semblance of obeying any laws whatsoever, on the basis of look see? He did it, so can I.

_

"The first is that precedent and law prevail. Trump loses his lawsuit against his accountants and bankers, and the subpoenaed documents are surrendered to Congress.

The second is that the political imperative to save Trump that swayed Rao will sway the conservative justices on the Supreme Court—and that Trump’s secrets will be protected by a 5–4 decision.

The third is that Trump loses—but continues to devise new delays to thwart the subpoenas and defy not only Congress but also the courts.

Every one of these possible outcomes leads to explosive controversy in the summer before the 2020 election."

_

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Trump and all his scrotum sucking Trumpanzees, for the entertainment they are providing to me over the next year or so.

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

This was in 2013 a praise for organizing an event. My question is "so what?" Really, its a serious question. 

She's a poor judge of character.  Most people are in my experience.   So she was gulled?  No doubt.  You don't give a reference to someone you don't know.  A rather ill advised comment IMO.

But you are right, Obama is long gone, so what difference does it make?  None.

It doesn't diminish the fact that he is a convicted rapist, currently residing in Rikers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panadolsandwich said:

She's a poor judge of character.  Most people are in my experience.   So she was gulled?  No doubt.  You don't give a reference to someone you don't know.  A rather ill advised comment IMO.

But you are right, Obama is long gone, so what difference does it make?  None.

It doesn't diminish the fact that he is a convicted rapist, currently residing in Rikers. 

Is she a poor judge of character? Look at the full context. Did she know of his reputation at all? The Obamas are far removed from the Hollywood community. They know it only from donation time. The public had no idea of Weinstein. 

If she had no idea about him is how that a poor judge of character? Seriously. 

I don''t support Biden for a number of reasons. However, the only people who I personally accept their remarks on his mental gaffes from are Democrats. Trump supporters making such comments have zero credibility or standing. Trump is not only a habitual liar, speaking gaffes are his norm. 

The ONLY reason Trump supporters make a comment about him like that is to gaslight Dem voters. Regular verbal gaffes are acceptable to them based on who they support.