Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

3 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Meadows statement said. “This President and his administration have a long list of incredible victories they’ve delivered to the country during this first term, with the best yet to come—and I look forward to helping build on that success and staying in the fight for the forgotten men and women of America.”

Obviously suffering from something very serious, hence qualified to work in the White House. Where does Trump find all these idiots?

Looks like the idiots come from Germany 55555555555555

Thanks for your comments and help but time to fix your homeland....

Merkel Expects 60-70 Per Cent of Germans to be Infected With Coronavirus

Parliament falls silent as German Chancellor drops shocking number.

Biden out of control...he'll be such a good president...NOT!!!

Biden snaps at Michigan auto worker over guns, curses at him

DETROIT, March 10 (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden on Tuesday angrily turned on an auto worker at a campaign stop when questioned whether he was going to take away people's guns.

"You're full of shit," Biden told the man who accused him of "actively trying to end the Second Amendment."

The former vice president, vying to be the Democrat who will take on President Donald Trump in the Nov. 3 election, later called the unidentified worker a "horse's ass."

The testy exchange came during a typical election-day voting photo shoot at Detroit's first new auto assembly plant in decades, serving up another episode of Biden's propensity for going off script and undercutting his campaign's desired messaging...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-snaps-michigan-auto-worker-173703659.html

On 3/10/2020 at 1:26 PM, buffalo_bill said:

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’”

That beats about everything, the guy is definitely sick in his head.

Roughly about 45 percent Americans think he is doing a great job. It's not Trump you should worry about. For 8 years under Obama he was tweeting the same stuff. People were laughing at him. He didn't get dangerous until tens of millions made him relevant. 

In an op-ed posted on its website Wednesday morning, the conservative publication National Review zeroes in on what President Donald Trump is doing wrong amid the burgeoning coronavirus pandemic

"In a serious public-health crisis, the public has the right to expect the government's chief executive to lead in a number of crucial ways: by prioritizing the problem properly, by deferring to subject-matter experts when appropriate while making key decisions in informed and sensible ways, by providing honest and careful information to the country, by calming fears and setting expectations, and by addressing mistakes and setbacks.
"Trump so far hasn't passed muster on any of these metrics."
That's it. That's the problem.

While holding a press conference on Friday in Atlanta about the current coronavirus outbreak, President Donald Trump said that he didn't know people died of the flu. His grandfather died of influenza in 1918, according to Trump biographer Gwenda Blair.

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

eyJpdSI6IjU0NjI5OTFkNzI0YjY5ZGVhMGRkMDEy

Chief virus expert Donald Trump who a couple of days before said it would be over in April anyway did now find out it came from Europe because the Europeans were unable  to handle this crisis, hoping the US citizens might not realise that his administration totally neglected the imminent danger . What President Donald did not get so far is what a virus pandemic is. The currently available US-coronastatistics refer to a very small number of cases due to unsufficient testing equipment. And Donald is proud of what it wrongly looks like.

In his last announcement blocking off travel from Europe, which I would even support, he further said all trade would also be suspended. 3 hours later he confirmed on Twitter that trade of course would not be touched.

Time has come to put President Trump away into a safe house somewhere in the mountains and let somebody competent run the US, maybe from McKinsey or the army or just anybody caught on the road with a lasso. Can´t get any worse.

I am washing hands 20 times a day and don´t go out unless I have to. Got to buy cigars when I think about it.

11 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Roughly about 45 percent Americans think he is doing a great job. It's not Trump you should worry about. For 8 years under Obama he was tweeting the same stuff. People were laughing at him. He didn't get dangerous until tens of millions made him relevant. 

Fully agree with your post.

Good news from the Democrat frontier as Biden seems to assemble enough reasonable people in his troops. I do not think many think he is great but chances higher to bury Trump than with Bernie. Interesting that many workers and coloured citizens have supported him.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:19 AM, cavanami said:

Biden out of control...he'll be such a good president...NOT!!!

Biden snaps at Michigan auto worker over guns, curses at him

DETROIT, March 10 (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden on Tuesday angrily turned on an auto worker at a campaign stop when questioned whether he was going to take away people's guns.

"You're full of shit," Biden told the man who accused him of "actively trying to end the Second Amendment."

The former vice president, vying to be the Democrat who will take on President Donald Trump in the Nov. 3 election, later called the unidentified worker a "horse's ass."

The testy exchange came during a typical election-day voting photo shoot at Detroit's first new auto assembly plant in decades, serving up another episode of Biden's propensity for going off script and undercutting his campaign's desired messaging...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-snaps-michigan-auto-worker-173703659.html

If Trump's behavior is an acceptable standard for many people who support him, then how is Biden's bad?