Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Are the US aware of the real crisis that knocks at the door? There might be millions suffering from the infection, public life in Germany and elsewhere in Europe is changing by the hour. The Autobahn is quiet in the morning, lots of schools and universities closing, my nearest supermarket staples paper tissues and liquid soap outside due to lack of space. Anybody entering the Bubi office supposed to wash hands right away. And Trump just talks nonsense, good luck.

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Cavanami, what do Dr Pelosi, the Blackpatriot and the guy in the leatherjacket think about the virus? A hoax invented by Merkel and the fake press, transmitted by refugees  or what?

Bubi, you can listen yourself and LEARN!

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Are the US aware of the real crisis that knocks at the door? There might be millions suffering from the infection, public life in Germany and elsewhere in Europe is changing by the hour. The Autobahn is quiet in the morning, lots of schools and universities closing, my nearest supermarket staples paper tissues and liquid soap outside due to lack of space. Anybody entering the Bubi office supposed to wash hands right away. And Trump just talks nonsense, good luck.

Learn from history...SARS...what did the president of the USA do t that time...NOTHING!!!

The "news" media and Dems are stoking panic! Don't be dumbed down and sucked in!

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

...more for you to learn, Bubi....need to hang these traitors!!! "News" media, out to lunch as usual...

image.png.7b6de18f02340d66b2ea7d91569e0ed9.png

• Sad 1

Good news,Cav. The President fell back to second position on the International Corona Bullshit League due to the speaker of the Chinese foreign secretary claiming that the original virus entered China through a US group of army sportsmen in October. The President sitting in his bed right now shall without doubt try to regain No1 in no time. We keep fingers crossed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cavanami said:

The "news" media and Dems are stoking panic! Don't be dumbed down and sucked in!

Mr Cavanami, with all due respect I note these your very words as published on this Friday, March 13th at 11:55 AM  German time. we shall come back on this in say 10 days from now which then would be Monday the 23rd. Noted.

• Like 1

Cav, I did really start to watch Dr Corsi and as expected the initial draw was to blame Obama for something with the swine flu. Obama and Hillary I understood meanwhile is the iron trauma of the Trump camp and no public statement can proceed without it.

His next sentence caused me a good laughter and further made me stop watching this crap. He did really say that Trump reacted quickly to the Corona crisis. Hopeless.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Cav, I did really start to watch Dr Corsi and as expected the initial draw was to blame Obama for something with the swine flu. Obama and Hillary I understood meanwhile is the iron trauma of the Trump camp and no public statement can proceed without it.

His next sentence caused me a good laughter and further made me stop watching this crap. He did really say that Trump reacted quickly to the Corona crisis. Hopeless.

I'm so sorry that you seem not have the mental capacity to focus on the message and learn from history.

Try to stretch your mind and review the history of the last 3.5 years and how the "news" media continues to undermine the duly elected of the USA....

• Like 1