Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

It's getting crazy here in the States 

Rubbing alcohol is running out in stores

Some places are rationing water. Toilet paper is out in many stores.

Events are being canceled.

My work as a heavy haul driver now sucks. Nobody wants to ship or receive any machines.

Oh but the military is still moving things

Guess who volunteered to take a piece to Wa state.. lol

I ain't scared 

6 minutes ago, passingthru69 said:

It's getting crazy here in the States 

Rubbing alcohol is running out in stores

Some places are rationing water. Toilet paper is out in many stores.

Events are being canceled.

My work as a heavy haul driver now sucks. Nobody wants to ship or receive any machines.

Oh but the military is still moving things

Guess who volunteered to take a piece to Wa state.. lol

I ain't scared 

Get yourself a load of bum guns, don't need the TP

• Like 1

My wife travels with me.

Being the superstitious Thai woman she is, it's been a few fun weeks 

It hasn't fully dawned on her to where we are going. We spent the last few days in south Texas moving oil field equipment around.. The people are stocking up on about everything you can think of

Now off to Alabama to ld our military piece Monday. Yea Ha....

• Haha 1

I'm more of a baby wipes guy than a toilet paper guy. Are they running low on baby wipes? Also, is TP that important to stock up so much? In theory you can have a several face rags and keep washing them, tedious but it works. Heck you can use old clothes and tear them into pieces. Mothers used cloth diapers for years before pampers. 

Trump declared a national emergency – which he described as “two very big words” – to combat the coronavirus pandemic.

Trump then shook hands with members of his team. The declaration will “open up access” to $50 billion in emergency funding, lift restrictions on doctors and hospitals to “do as they want,” and waive student loan interest. Trump also announced plans for a large-scale drive-thru protocol for testing for the virus, but said

“We don’t want everybody taking this test. It’s totally unnecessary.”

Trump then blamed existing rules set by prior administrations for limiting options, saying

“I don’t take responsibility at all”

for the lack of available testing. The administration expects 1.4 million additional tests to be available next week and five million within a month.

When asked about the closure of the White House’s pandemic response team in 2018, Trump called it a “nasty question” and denied firing the team.

Trump also announced that the government would buy large quantities of crude oil for the nation’s strategic reserve while oil prices are low. (Politico / NBC News / New York Times / Washington Post / Bloomberg / CNN / Wall Street Journal / The Guardian)

Trump criticized the CDC for its response to COVID-19 and

blamed the Obama administration for the situation.

In a pair of tweets, Trump — without evidence — claimed that the CDC knew its testing system for large-scale pandemics was “inadequate” and “did nothing about it.” Trump also called the Obama administration’s response to the Swine flu pandemic a “full scale disaster” and said Obama “made changes that only complicated things further.” (NBC News / New York Times)

___

If this wasn't such a serious situation, it'd be like:

KarlLaugh.gif.5ebeb59afe225054fae5b9480309e491.gif