Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Walmart, and other stores, are having a boon. They aren't putting limits on toilet paper and other stuff because its reducing profits. They are selling items that they don't make a lot of money from: toilet paper, hand sanitizer, etc. Now they are selling it by the trunk loads. Its like winning the lottery. 

On 3/18/2020 at 7:33 AM, chocolat steve said:

The fake news media catching Trump in a lie. What about the low unemployment rate? What about the record stock market a month ago? These media outlets are never Trumpers. Seeking the libtard agenda. 

(PS: How did I do? )

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/coronavirus-video-trump-pandemic-team-cut-2018-a9405191.html

Video emerges showing Trump talking about cutting pandemic team in 2018, despite saying last week 'I didn't know about it'

Tell the whole story...not the lies...

Under Obummer, the national security council was quadrupled to nearly 400 people! making it slow and unresponsive!!

President Trump resized it to cut red tape and to make it more responsive!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/16/no-white-house-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/03/17/no_the_white_house_didnt_dissolve_its_pandemic_response_office_142683.html

Failing fake news Washington Post.

Real Clear is just a front for demonrats and Hillary...

Their gonna take your gun away.

Oh and Donald says, all Americans not in America, must come back now.

Go on Cav, go back to 'merica :)

Without doubt, the most pathetic, emasculating sight is the Alabama senatorial runoff. Sessions and Tuberville basically campaigning who will follow der fuhrer and be his bitch. 

Tuberville was the Auburn University football coach. The guy is more right wing than David Beckham. I bet he didn't talk about his far right fringe politics recruiting black players to come to the school. 

Trump shrugs off responsibility for any hospital equipment shortages by saying it's up to states

Gentlemen, I have now decided not to bash the Donald any more, but to hold my protecting hands over him.

Project number one: like on the picture above the Donald looks like an overaged orange trading class B- somebody found on the floor in the grocery 1 week after closure. I urge First Lady Hil.. sorry Melania to throw away anything that gives him such a ridiculous look. And find something light grey making the president look like an elegant dolphin gliding through the waves of the Washington  morass.

Just my 2 cents of course but worth being considered.

Steve, hate to say this, but I was at a Walmart in Ontario,Or Friday evening.

Toilet paper sold out. They had a sign saying you had to go to isle 21. Which is shoe dept, they had a line setup there. You then get in line and end up in layaway to get toilet paper. Sold out at 6:30pm. Trk gets in around 4pm they say. They get 6 pallets each day. Sold out quickly. They had a limit person.

I'm like really.

Oh went to the rice isle. Older Hispanic lady was grabbing all the bags left. These were little 1 pound bags. There was 1 5 pound bag left. Walmart brand Jasmine rice. Ok I'll get it for backup as wife still had some left. The old lady went to grab it also. I said really...

She said something to her daughter I believe it was in Spanish,while looking at me.. She then left it.

People are going nuts here..

Donald Trump keeps talking and stocks keep tanking

When US President Donald Trump speaks, financial markets gyrate and quiver in real time. But that hasn't stopped the president from holding almost daily press conferences about the coronavirus pandemic and its economic implications without waiting until markets have closed for the day.

While many of his predecessors worked consciously not to affect the markets, Trump has overtly made market movements and performance a measure of his effectiveness, and central to his argument for a second term.,,,

hows that working out for you Donnie ?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/120472336/coronavirus-donald-trump-keeps-talking-in-market-hours-and-stocks-keep-tanking