Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cav you're a moron:: Only you and Trump believe you.

House Democrats introduce a $2.5 trillion coronavirus stimulus plan as Senate bill stalls. Published Mon, Mar 23 20201:45 PM EDT Updated Tue, Mar 24 ...

17 hours ago - House Speaker Pelosi unveils $2.5 trillion Democrat coronavirus ... Nancy Pelosi unveiled a $2.5 trillion virus economic stimulus plan in a bid to shape ... on the Senate floor shortly after House Democrats introduced their bill.

10 hours ago - Top Democrats and administration officials said they were optimistic ... $2 trillioneconomic stabilization plan to respond to the coronavirus ... in the House, which introducedits own $2.5 trillion legislative package on Monday.

Nancy Pelosi has proposed her own $2.5 trillion coronavirus ...

www.vox.com › nancy-pelosi-house-democrats-coronavirus-stimulus-...

1 day ago - Introducing the “Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act” on Monday ... To be clear, Pelosi's bill is separate from the main $1.8 trillion Senate package ... House Democrats released the text of their bill Monday night — over ... Nancy Pelosi proposed her own $2.5 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill ...

11 hours ago - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled a $2.5 trillion virus economic ... on the Senate floor shortly after House Democrats introduced their bill. ... to reach agreement on a far-reaching coronavirus stimulus package on Monday.

21 hours ago - House Democrats introduced a sprawling plan to blunt the economic ... House Democrats introduce a $2.5 trillion coronavirus stimulus plan as ...

Coronavirus: Mnuchin, Schumer say stimulus close, Trump ...

www.usatoday.com › coronavirus-stimulus-government-response

10 hours ago - Division among House Democrats on what should be in coronavirus bill, ... in the House's $2.5 trillion stimulus package that have drawn scrutiny: ... He went after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democrats for introducing a ...

___

Cav, try and read the following, if successful, try and understand what it says.

Schumer: stimulus deal could come in 'next few hours'

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said a stimulus deal to combat the impacts of the coronavirus would come in the "next few hours."

Schumer noted he had told reporters last night they were on the "five-yard line," but now, they were on the "two-yard line," he said during a speech on the Senate floor.

He said he had just finished a "very productive" meeting with White House legislative affairs director Eric Ueland, incoming White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin

Among the outstanding issues Democrats were still pressing for, Schumer said, were a "significant increase in money for the health care system" and policies that put "workers first" like restrictions and oversight on funds for corporations.  

"The few outstanding issues, I don't see any that can't be overcome within the next few hours," he said.

Schumer said, "we are very, very pleased with what seems to be moving forward in the bill," before adding details of the measure. He said it includes:

"unemployment insurance on steroids"

"If you lose your job in this crisis, you can be furloughed by your employer. That means you stay on that -- you stay on that employer's work list if you have health benefits with the employer, you can keep getting them."

"The federal government will pay your salary, your full salary for now four months. We had asked for four months and four months looks like what we’re going to get when we come to this agreement."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/03/24/coronavirus-stimulus-government-response/2905878001/

you'll note that Trump is not in the meeting

Here is what the Senate GOP and Trump wanted,

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/03/trump-on-usd500-billion-slush-fund-ill-be-the-oversight.html

Monday’s White House coronavirus press conference brought a slew of questions as reporters hoped to parse out why and when President Trump intends to lift the national social distancing measures and how the Republican stimulus bill would responsibly distribute a $500 billion corporate slush fund that currently allows for the Treasury Secretary to withhold the names of the businesses that receive bailout cash.

I'm sure Trump Enterprises would be the first in line to get the cash!

Democrats try to hijack coronavirus stimulus for liberal Christmas in March

Every time the country faces a crisis, real or perceived, there is a rush in Congress to pass massive bills that go far beyond responding to the matter at hand...

The 1119-page bill is Christmas in March for liberal special interests.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/03/23/nancy-pelosi-has-packed-coronavirus-stimulus-liberal-wish-list-column/2903577001/?fbclid=IwAR2pR_GLf5Fw31_-7pvYrMxmFHYlmSBvCnN2xHgxUZyJMG3ZrbCVOyi5GrU

Mr Cavanami, being a person of polite behaviour I did indeed try to follow your suggestion of listening to Dr Corsi although I am sure he is just another idiot in the Trump camp. I did not contunue listening after about 7 minutes because it is wasted time. The people in that clip wish to promote hydroxychloroquine medication. Good luck to all their followers who might probably think in case they catch the virus Dr. Corsi´s healing hands shall do the trick.

Translated, official statement of Robert Koch Institut, final authority on this I may say:

About Hydro... lately a  clinical study from South of France has been discussed, but from it´s design and the number of participants unsignificant.

Christian Drosten, current media superstar virologist who knows more that Dr. Corsi, says " This study has been done in a way that gives us not a bit of further evidence " Nothing else scientifically serious is available so far.

Nuff said, believe what you want. Dr Corsi´s ladyfriend from Kansas City knows it all. A fuck she does, this is dangerous.

12 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Cavanami, being a person of polite behaviour I did indeed try to follow your suggestion of listening to Dr Corsi although I am sure he is just another idiot in the Trump camp. I did not contunue listening after about 7 minutes because it is wasted time. The people in that clip wish to promote hydroxychloroquine medication. Good luck to all their followers who might probably think in case they catch the virus Dr. Corsi´s healing hands shall do the trick.

Translated, official statement of Robert Koch Institut, final authority on this I may say:

About Hydro... lately a  clinical study from South of France has been discussed, but from it´s design and the number of participants unsignificant.

Christian Drosten, current media superstar virologist who knows more that Dr. Corsi, says " This study has been done in a way that gives us not a bit of further evidence " Nothing else scientifically serious is available so far.

Nuff said, believe what you want. Dr Corsi´s ladyfriend from Kansas City knows it all. A fuck she does, this is dangerous.

The DOCTOR from Kansas City has a network of 30,000 doctors around the world.

You should have listened to the full episode so you could learn something...