Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On 3/23/2020 at 3:20 AM, Coss said:

Trump's 'Chinese' Virus Is a Racist Taunt from a Racist pile of orange shit.

---

Even as his Administration’s response to COVID-19 has evolved, one part of President Donald Trump’s reaction to coronavirus has remained consistent. More than a week after he prompted outcry by retweeting a supporter who called the novel coronavirus the “China virus,” photos from Trump’s Thursday press briefing about the virus showed that “corona” had been crossed out and replaced with “Chinese.” The President and his team have defended the use of that language—despite the World Health Organization making a point of not naming the disease after the place where the outbreak began, and despite advocates arguing that such terminology fuels the risk of hate crimes against people of Asian descent, who have already reported a surge in discrimination.  https://time.com/5807376/virus-name-foreign-history/

---

A photograph posted on social media in March 2020 shows an authentic image of U.S. President Donald Trump's speech notes with the word "Corona" scratched out and replaced in handwriting by "Chinese."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-chinese-virus-notes/

Getty-Close-up-of-President-Trumps-notes

Writing Very Big

or hands very small?

-----

Fucking bull shit! Racist my arse. It is the bloody China virus, the Wuhan virus to be more exact. It came from China, and China is responsible for it. Oh, but no ... we mustn't hurt President's Xi's feelings!  You should hear my Chinese-American friend rant about the PRC and the "racist' nonsense. He would have Xi's hair standing straight up.

chineesee.jpg

japs.jpg

46 minutes ago, Flashermac said:

Fucking bull shit! Racist my arse. It is the bloody China virus, the Wuhan virus to be more exact. It came from China, and China is responsible for it. Oh, but no ... we mustn't hurt President's Xi's feelings!  You should hear my Chinese-American friend rant about the PRC and the "racist' nonsense. He would have Xi's hair standing straight up.

I'd slam the Chinese Government for underreporting the numbers, hiding the facts etc, but not by the mislabeling of the virus to rark up the rednecks that support Trump.

The thing is, the virus is no more Chinese, than water is, or Oxygen, or Bacteria. The fact that the first reported infections of Humans by the virus, occurred in China is as relevant as saying,  My friend Flash got a cold first, this is White Cracker sickness.

To single out an "other" as a focus for Nationalistic politicking, is a common ruse, used by the ignorant and insecure.

Flash; from your own post in another thread "Coronavirus Could Be a 'Chimera' of Two Different Viruses, Genome Analysis Suggests..." we can see that the actual origins of the virus in it's human infecting form, are unknown, it could have been Pangolins smuggled in from Africa, or Thailand, who knows? Bats flying across from India? Russia?

Whereas Chinese food is appropriately named as being from China, not from bats, pangolins or a CIA deep deep operation. I saw a docco on the Soviet biological warfare programme, this virus could have just as easily been from that, in that we don't know where is is from . 

Did you know :: The oceans contain almost 200,000 different viral populations, according to the latest count.

And :: https://www.futurity.org/millions-of-marine-viruses-ebb-and-flow/10 Million Viruses in one Drop of Seawater

In fact at the link in the above post :: https://www.futurity.org/millions-of-marine-viruses-ebb-and-flow/10 Million Viruses in one Drop of Seawater

We can see that USA Scientists have been collecting Viruses from Bats since the year 2000 and who knows where the CIA has deployed them? Why not the American Virus?

BATS - (Bermuda Atlantic Time-series Study)

vis

"For the new study, scientists studied in unprecedented detail the temporal and vertical patterns of virioplankton abundance within the open ocean. Samples were collected throughout the upper 300 meters of the water column every month, beginning in the year 2000, at an open ocean hydrostation called the Bermuda Atlantic Time-series Study (BATS) site."

Virus_UCSB_1.jpg

5 hours ago, Coss said:

If the virus outbreak had begun in the USA and then spread to other countries, do you really believe people wouldn't be calling it the American virus?  It doesn't matter where the pangolins and bats came from, since they don't seem to be posing a threat anywhere else. The virus takes its name from where it began - in Wuhan.

"To single out an "other" as a focus for Nationalistic politicking, is a common ruse, used by the ignorant and insecure."

Which is exactly what CCP spokesman Zhao Lijian did when he claimed the Americans had sneaked it into China and it they are the ones to blame.  It's called politics.

vurus.jpg

Sir, I asked for your specific source because I cannot believe what I see there. Germany No14 has a significantly lower Corona- death rate that all "competitors" so where does that come from? The list looks like made by Dr Corsi or the Americanpatriot but if John Hopkins is part of the team I guess it is supposed to be serious. Although:

- "Thailand’s biosafety practices, links between public health and security authorities, and capacity to test and approve new medical countermeasures were among the areas for which the researchers gave the country top scores. "

- "France received the highest score for its infrastructure, and very high scores for its stable politics and overall socioeconomic situation, all of which are useful in many different types of crises, including epidemics."

- "Germany’s laboratory systems and international commitments to sharing data received top scores, while the country’s emergency preparedness and response planning was below average."

I think they dink too mut. Far too mut.