Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

On 3/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, chocolat steve said:

Arizona is a Trump state and considering their age, probably Fox News is their only source of news. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-kept-saying-basically-pretty-013927321.html

'Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure': Woman whose husband died after ingesting chloroquine warns the public not to 'believe anything that the president says'

CS

Waiting for you to walk back the fake news that you posted...it has been completely exposed that the man...

1. self medicated

2. ingested a fish cleaning chemical

Far cry from what President Trump was saying...waiting for you to walk your BS news back....yeah, right, like you will even walk it back!

I was dosed up regularly with anti-malarial drugs in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, since I my battalion was right in the middle of the main area of the disease's infections. Does that mean I'm protected from the un-Chinese virus?  Be nice if it did, but I rather doubt it.

Meanwhile, we're number one!

Coronavirus: US overtakes China with most cases

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52056586

However, notice something:

"The US now has more confirmed cases of coronavirus than any other country, with more than 85,500 positive tests.

"According to the latest figures collated by Johns Hopkins University, the US has overtaken China (81,782 cases) and Italy (80,589).

"But with almost 1,300 Covid-19-related fatalities, the US death toll lags behind China (3,291) and Italy (8,215)."    :shocked:

It's shocking that US deaths lag so far behind. Damn those US MDs.  :(

Please, Cav, not again this guy. I have my limits.

Your beloved president Trump faces a new challenge these days which is an enemy he could not blame the fake press or Hillary for. The virus does not go away facing the usual flood of lies and not even Putin could help. Even FOX cannot talk it away. New situation and difficult to sort things looking at the only thing that matters for the Donald which is becoming reelected. I do not think that he spends a single thought on saving lives. The idea obviously is to reopen the economy after Easter come what may and if all goes wrong he would blame the governors. ( Democrat governors).

Another excellent BuBi-analysis full of truth

You can select the 2 or 3 worse presidents in our history and I guarantee you I can find a couple accomplishments. No administration does everything wrong. None. Hoover, Nixon, and yes Trump. 

Therefore, yelling about an accomplishment at the top of every building  as if its to justify an already bad administration is intellectually dishonest. It's gaslighting of the highest order. In the same breath current supporters will say he's the best president ever and site some stats while at the same time saying Obama is the worst and site some stats and the interesting thing is the things that the current administrations supporters have used to quell any criticism (unemployment and the stock market) are the SAME exact accomplishments by the previous administration. And the main critique of the previous administration (the debt) is ignored when sited about the current administration with jobs and stock market numbers, the same ones they ignored by Obama. 

You can't make it up. Obama had a much bigger cut statistically of unemployment and a bigger rise in stock market prices and a much lower debt in comparison. 

Trump is telling the world that everyone (governors military) are grovelling at his feet, because he's doing such a great job, like the world has never seen.

He now reckons that the USA needs ventilators after saying they didn't.

"more important probably, than it's almost ever been, probably". "...and that doesn't include the thousands and thousands that we've already given , and the quality of the materials is important, they've got to be top of the line, and they didn't even know they've got them, and the thousands and thousands and Boeing , each plane can carry 63,000 lbs of cargo that's a lot of cargo...." "we only want to get people tested if they need it"  "we're now testing more than 100,000 patients per day, more than anyone else in the world"  "rational, determined and deliberate vigilance, then you see what's going on all over the world, so many countries, we're going to be in very good shape, " " Boris Johnson is calling for ventilators, you know he's tested positive, Italy, Germany they're all calling for ventilators, we're gonna make a lot of ventilators..."  

Arguing with reporters over whether or not he said they needed ventilators and why he's making General motors make 100,000, then he got into blaming NewYork of not knowing he'd sent 2,000 then 4,000 then many thousands....   farrk...

Reporter: "What do you want the governors to do?"

"All I want them to do is be appreciative" "and when they're not being appreciative to me, they're not being appreciative to the army corps...."

He's now calling the crisis,  a, pause, Global, pause, Pandemic. Not the Chinese Virus.

Each of the people speaking after him, starts with a 'Trump is so wonderful and great... ' before moving onto the factual briefings they give.

I think they've got some of the import, of this crisis into Trumps bubble, but it is obvious that he thinks the virus will disappear and he'll run a successful election campaign. And bail out Boeing, Black Rock etc...

A few weeks ago I'd be laughing my lungs out at the excellent comedy. But these days, people are dying and a huge number of Americans, have put their faith in this clown, as is often said: This is gonna hurt.

21 hours ago, cavanami said:

2. ingested a fish cleaning chemical

Cav  -  Aquarium ≠ Fish

A fish is living or dead organism of Phylum: chordata, Subphylum vertebrata. Most are bony fish,  Osteichthyes.

An Aquarium is usually a box shaped construction often made of glass or plastic in which, fish are kept, as a hobby or for decorative purposes.

An Aquarium is inanimate and cannot be killed. It can be cleaned.

Chloroquine Phosphate, is present in both anti-malarial drugs and in aquarium cleaners. However, the formulation of the aquarium cleaner makes it toxic.

The wife told reporters that “Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure.”

So, it is not a fish cleaning chemical.

1. are you functionally illiterate?

2. What?

Oh and by the way, Trump is just now (as I write this) saying that Hydroxy Chloroquine "is the better of the two, and it's a very successful Drug". 

"And people are dying, they can be tested immediately on the people, who in many cases they're dying"  - direct quote.

A reporter questioned him and it's "More Fake News"

Now he's leaving,  thank fuck.

Death rate soars in New Orleans coronavirus 'disaster' that could define city for generations

NEW ORLEANS -- Throngs of revelers may have brought the coronavirus to New Orleans during Mardi Gras celebrations here.

But the city’s poverty rate, lack of healthcare and affordable housing, and high rates of residents with preexisting medical conditions may be driving its explosive growth and could make it the next U.S. epicenter of the outbreak.

The number of known coronavirus cases in Louisiana jumped to 2,305 on Thursday, an increase of 510 cases from Wednesday, and a total of 83 deaths, according to the Louisiana Department of Health. Nearly half of Louisiana's cases -- 997 -- came from New Orleans...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/death-rate-soars-orleans-coronavirus-013233879.html

Jared Kushner’s shadow coronavirus task force appears to be violating both the Presidential Records Act and Federal Advisory Committee Act. Kushner’s task force is using private email accounts and has not complied with requirements to document, preserve and maintain records of “the activities, deliberations, decisions, and policies that reflect the performance of the President’s constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties.” (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington)