Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The virus has hit blue states the hardest so Trump has been able to hang on to his base. I hope to God it doesn't spread but its hitting red states now. Louisiana the most and appearing little by little in smaller areas. If it hits red states, we may see a shift. 

The sad thing is to speak on red states and blue states in this time but its obvious the virus has not made everyone united. The Trump supporters see any criticism as a ploy by the left. Non Trump supporters see an incompetent leader in the moment the nations need him to be a leader. 

And to be fair to Cav, I do think there are some on the left who will be critical no matter what. Not many but some. Trump has done very little in since 2016 to invoke any confidence. Its a bitter pill to swallow but any casual observer outside America sees it. It's a head scratcher. The only aspect of his leadership foreign leaders in that sphere admire is his sense of nationalism. But by and large they don't think much of his character. 

The bunker mentality on the right, that has no room for compromise, etc., may be dealt eventually by a left of center person who will do the same. A cult of personality on the other side of the spectrum. I think it could happen eventually. Sooner than most think. For now, the fringe right would rather rule even if its an America that is dysfunctional that share an America that is egalitarian and fair. That's how it seems. 

There are thousands of sick and dying people in Washington and California and New York who need ventilators and Donald Trump just came out and said that they should be allowed to die because their governors didn’t kiss arse enough.

The left wanna banish the virus, the right want banish the left, because 'there'll be a cure along really soon' if it wasn't for those leftie bastards holding up the works.

And you know, that when this has all settled down, with yer  half million deaths, they'll produce a graph that'll show deaths by political affiliation and if the  republicans are more numerous than they democrats in the death toll, that'll be a call to arms for the gun toting yokels.

I'm actually curious to know the honest thoughts of Trump supporters about his chances in November. Not the false bravado we see repeated in forums and comment sections but honest thoughts (if that is possible...hehe). 

My opinion from a person who wouldn't vote for him to save his life is that he stands a reasonable good chance. Not the favorite but he can make it close. I think he can win Florida and possibly Pennsylvania..possibly. Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio are very close. 

Trump on "Should masks be compulsory?'

"Some people have scarves, in some cases scarves are better, they're thicker..." ...waves hand across face in internationally recognised gesture for "thicker"

4 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I'm actually curious to know the honest thoughts of Trump supporters about his chances in November. Not the false bravado we see repeated in forums and comment sections but honest thoughts (if that is possible...hehe). 

My opinion from a person who wouldn't vote for him to save his life is that he stands a reasonable good chance. Not the favorite but he can make it close. I think he can win Florida and possibly Pennsylvania..possibly. Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio are very close. 

We will have a President Trump for four more years.

You state that President Trump has done little the past years....OK, drill down on the why???

1. Dems oppose every step

2. All the false charges to keep the administration distracted, think piss-gate, the phony impeachment, etc.

Be honest, the Dems try to win the election by degrading, meaning lying, about President Trump.

Varney: Trump's performance against coronavirus 'not looking good' for Democrats

FOX Business’ Stuart Varney, in his latest “My Take,” argues that President Trump’s managing of the coronavirus outbreak only leaves the Democrats in a bad position for the upcoming election.

“We are seven months from the election and the Democrats know they have a problem,” he said. “Likely candidate Joe Biden is sidelined and gets no traction. The primaries and the Milwaukee convention are in chaos.”

Varney said, worst of all for Democrats, Trump’s performance during the coronavirus outbreak has given him popular approval and is boosting him in the polls.

“At this stage, the Democrats are not looking good,” he said.

Varney said he believes Speaker Nancy Pelosi has “something up her sleeve” such as a new round of investigations after calling for an “after-action review.”

“You know what that means,” he added. “After the virus, investigate the president’s actions and come up with some dirt. Some kind of scandal. And put it all on national television!”...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/varney-trumps-performance-against-coronavirus-142958335.html

In these uncertain times President Trump stands up to multiple challenges both seen and unseen.

In 2009 we had H1N1 virus...how many affected, 60 Millioin! What did the USA president do to combat this virus...he played golf, WTF!!!

Dr, Corsi provides proof, data and using the CDC reports, we can see what this is really all about...

Dr. Corsi's Rx For America – Trump Stands Tall Defending the U.S.A.