Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

My god. Sessions (and other hard care elected Trumpers) are cucks. No other way to describe them. I honestly believe if Trump told Sessions to get on his knees and suck the support out of his cock, he'd do it. I'm not saying it sarcasticly...l

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/02/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-letter/index.html

Trump campaign sends letter to Sessions demanding he stop invoking Trump

7 hours ago, cavanami said:

Varney: Trump's performance against coronavirus 'not looking good' for Democrats

FOX Business’ Stuart Varney, in his latest “My Take,” argues that President Trump’s managing of the coronavirus outbreak only leaves the Democrats in a bad position for the upcoming election.

“We are seven months from the election and the Democrats know they have a problem,” he said. “Likely candidate Joe Biden is sidelined and gets no traction. The primaries and the Milwaukee convention are in chaos.”

Varney said, worst of all for Democrats, Trump’s performance during the coronavirus outbreak has given him popular approval and is boosting him in the polls.

“At this stage, the Democrats are not looking good,” he said.

Varney said he believes Speaker Nancy Pelosi has “something up her sleeve” such as a new round of investigations after calling for an “after-action review.”

“You know what that means,” he added. “After the virus, investigate the president’s actions and come up with some dirt. Some kind of scandal. And put it all on national television!”...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/varney-trumps-performance-against-coronavirus-142958335.html

Varney, a Brit by birth with some semblance of an accent still, is basically projecting his own sense of capitalism fascism under the Trump banner. The guy would probably change the tune to God Save the Trump if he could. 

Say what you will about the Dems, they haven't gone that far with cuckold behavior. Even Bill Clinton. And some of the Dems were extremely loyal to him no matter what he did, they didn't bow and scrape as some of these people have. I can't think of a situation with a Dem where you had that happen. As weak willed and spineless as the Dems are I guess that's their line. 

Varney would probably not say a thing if Trump came over and fucked his wife in front of him. Im partially joking. Trump insulted Cruz's wife and he still 'bent the knee' and begged Trump to campaign on his behalf. How does Cruz's wife have any respect for him? I wouldn't blame her if she was fucking someone else. 

Just watched a clip of a Russion cargo plane landing with much needed medical material in NY. Following a phonecall Trump/Putin. Didn´t some people think all the time they have some kind of love affair, politically I mean. There is a severe shortage of this material in Russia. Further did I read that part of the Trump Empire ( Richest Empire Ever) asked Deutsche Bank for extended terms to repay a couple of hundred million USD. Would Deutsche Bank say " Donald, fuck off?" I would love to, I swear.

https://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/dienstleister/umsatzeinbrueche-coronakrise-trifft-trumps-unternehmen-und-bringt-die-deutsche-bank-in-ein-dilemma/25711456.html?ticket=ST-2097323-BYZ2K3sbKc11IAsFFB4L-ap5

ask your friend in Berlin to translate. the world´s greatest business man is fucked as it looks but why would you care . oh how much would I want to be Deutsche Bank right now.

I wonder how close the USA is to cracking, civil strife appears to be, an ill considered moment, away.

This guy Anthony Fauci might just be the adult in the room, that we've assumed is keeping Trump from steering the USA into chaos.

>>  March 29, 2020

Key federal health official Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN’s Jake Tapper,  President Trump decided not to impose a “quarantine” on parts of the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut and instead issue a travel advisory for that area after officials “had very intensive discussions last night” at the White House with him. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

“After discussions with the President we made it clear and he agreed it would be much better to do what's called a strong advisory," Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said on CNN’s “State of the Union. "The reason for that is you don't want to get to the point that you're enforcing things that would create a bigger difficulty, morale and otherwise, when you could probably accomplish the same goal."

Fauci said about 56% of the country’s new infections are coming from the New York City area.

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-29-20-intl-hnk/h_3cd9bc8b4f08db69d058b8ee2e2ed53e

___

lets unpack the language::

“had very intensive discussions last night”  -  likely a screaming match

“After discussions with the President we made it clear and he agreed it would be much better to do what's called a strong advisory,"  -  "we", won the argument with Trump

"you don't want to get to the point that you're enforcing things that would create a bigger difficulty, morale and otherwise"  -  "Enforcing", "bigger difficulty, morale and otherwise", guns, military, military vehicles, shootings, tear gas, riots, lynchings, chaos etc.

I really hope they find a way to keep Trump's pudgy little fingers, off the big red button and all the other red buttons at his disposal.    🙏    🙏    🙏