Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

What strikes me is that the Pentagon knows climate change is real. It has no agenda. It calls balls and strikes. I am not sure what is the cause of the cognitive dissonance to those that vehemently don't consider what 98 percent of the world, including far right governments, authoritarian, communists, and everything in between. 

15 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Which is why US  taxes should  be increased and not reduced.  The corona-aftermath shall make things worse looking at financing improvements of the infrastructure. The basic problem is that the Donald only looks at his reelection like the rabbit at the tiger and does not care about America(ns).

Kindly inform us which politicians are not looking at their reelections....we will be waiting for your reply...

On 4/8/2020 at 9:12 AM, Coss said:

The Navy guy has quit, after his dissing of the Navy Captain, resulted in Trump losing support of core voters, being Sailors and all.

The military are not supposed to be political and they are probably not being so, in this case,

but someone has just explained to Trumperbelle that he's lost a large portion of the military as supporters, by this action over the Navy captain. 

1st sign of this guy's dismissal being walked back, reinstatement soon:

Defense secretary says he's open to reinstating carrier captain who requested coronavirus help

reinstatement https://thehill.com/policy/defense/492163-defense-secretary-open-to-reinstating-aircraft-carrier-captain-who-asked-for

3 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Haven't listened to it, apolgoies but I won't. Its a non starter. China isn't going to pay for shit. We can end that fantasy now. Waste of time and effort, that time and effort should be dedicated to reality. 

Klayman has already taken it to the World Court which has responded. It is happening! Other countries have started legal action against China so hardly a waste of time.

The USA could freeze Chinese assets in the USA, like they did to Iran, but I expect they won't.

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/04/09/doctors-can-place-covid-19-on-death-certificates-without-confirmed-test-results-minnesota-senator-says/

Doctors Can Place COVID-19 on Death Certificates Without Confirmed Test Results, Minnesota Senator Says

Sounds like a plot to remove the accuracy in reporting COVID deaths...hmmmmmm...if you don't read the article, then you might think that the senator was behind this....NOPE...try CDC behind this....

State Sen. Scott Jensen (R-Chaska), a practicing physician, sounded the alarm Tuesday about a CDC guidance that gives doctors the authority to include “suspected or likely” cases of COVID-19 on death certificates.

Jensen said the document, which was sent to him by the Minnesota Department of Health, suggests that he could include a diagnosis of COVID-19 on death certificates even if there were no official lab results confirming the diagnosis.

Jensen made the shocking claim during an interview on Point of View with Chris Berg.

“As a physician, I received an email last week from the Department of Health coaching me on how to fill out death certificates and I’ve never really received coaching from the vital statistics agency in terms of how to do a death certificate. Basically, I felt like they were saying, ‘You know, you don’t have to have a confirmed laboratory test for COVID-19 in order to make the death certificate be COVID-19,’” he said...