Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

bad to worse to execrable,  Trump is now bleating about  "MUTINY"

Trump accuses governors of 'mutiny' as tensions mount over ...

www.marketwatch.com › story › trump-accuses-governors-of-mutiny-as...

2 hours ago - President Donald Trump compared strain between himself and a group of governors to the film “Mutiny on the Bounty,” as tensions mounted ...
_____

Trump Fires Back at Gov. Cuomo, Accusing States of 'Mutiny ...

4 hours ago - Trump Accuses Governors of 'Mutiny' in Coronavirus Power Struggle. AT ODDS. In a bizarre tweet, the president referenced one of his “all time ...
_____

Trump Clearly Has No Idea What Happens in Mutiny on the ...

5 hours ago - In a bizarre statement, Trump warned that Mutiny on the Bounty is one of his favorite films—because “a good old fashioned mutiny every now ...

_____

in my considered opinion, the overwhelming cause, of any mutiny, is that there's a cunt at the top.

tr.jpg.52a7a45ebceec1b45a5d55988cb34215.jpg

again, the pupil dilation...

Good morning,

the esteemed gentlemen assembled on this fine forum are without any doubt breathlessly awaiting today´s enlightenments from the most honorable Dr. Corsi. Til this moment of further truth comes up I did a quick research and found this:

" On January 2, 2014, Corsi released his book Hunting Hitler: New Scientific Evidence That Hitler Escaped Nazi Germany. According to the publisher's description, the book explores claims made in 2009 by three U.S. professors who believe that Adolf Hitler did not die in 1945, and instead escaped Berlin.[114] In an interview with Newsmax TV on January 20, 2014, Corsi said of the Nazi leader's alleged escape discussed in the book: "Hitler was removed from the bunker by a helicopter, flown from Austria to Spain, and put on a submarine, the U-530, and brought across the ocean to Argentina."[115]

Extremely good news for Germany´s right wing idiots, after the Corona travelban I foresee fleets of  cruiseships full of them heading for Argentina to meet Adolf somewhere in the forest.

But Dr. Corsi did discover further secrets, for example hitting the 9/11 complex, read this:

According to Corsi, "A video clip widely circulated on the Internet shows a test that pulverized an F-4 fighter on impact with a hardened target, providing evidence to answer members of the 9/11 Truth movement who question why so little identifiable airplane debris remained after the hijacked American Airlines Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon."[110] Audio and a YouTube video were circulated, especially among those questioning the credibility of Corsi's January 29, 2008 interview on Alex Jones's radio show.[111][112][113] In the interview Corsi discussed "the findings of Steven Jones, physicist and hero of the 9/11 Truth movement who claims to have evidence that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to explosives inside the building, not just the planes hitting them, during the attacks".[111] Corsi cited Jones's findings of microscopic forensic evidence that seemingly negated the U.S. government hypothesis that the aircraft's jet fuel-fed heat alone was sufficiently hot to collapse the steel superstructure of the buildings.

Got it?

Dr. Corsi now working on solutions for the Corona-drama I am confident that Khun Cavanami shall update us accordingly once he found out anything. I would think a combination of Dr. Trump´s hydro- something with the new Ali Fattom vaccine should do the trick. Although I refuse to be the first one to try it.

Bubi, I haven't time to go back and confirm with research, what I once read, in one of Gerald Durrell's books.

Which was that, on one of his animal collecting trips to South America, he met, a gentleman living there. And without saying as much, it was one of the upper echelon Nazis, not Hitler, but close.

It was written in such a way, that unless the reader were of an intelligent disposition, he/she, would not understand, that this is what Mr Durrell was writing.

In any case, a little bit of Trivia for these stressing times.

One day I will read the two or three, Durrell books dealing with South America and find this passage, to report for the esteemed members here.

Bubi

"Dr. Corsi now working on solutions for the Corona-drama I am confident that Khun Cavanami shall update us accordingly once he found out anything. I would think a combination of Dr. Trump´s hydro- something with the new Ali Fattom vaccine should do the trick. Although I refuse to be the first one to try it. "

Since you are not a native English speaker, it is understandable that your comprehension of English is low.

1.Dr, Corsi is NOT working on any solutions for the Corona-drama.

2. Dr. Corsi is bringing to you and others the expert explanations related to the Corona-drama.

You should refrain from such inaccurate analysis of the videos that I provide for your education.

Awfully sorry. Dr Corsi in fact does not actively develop a new vaccine as much as he did not sit himself in the F4 fighter planning hitting the twin Towers or rowing Hitler over the South Atlantic, or under the South Atlantic.  What he does is actually let others know about the latest disturbance that has befallen him. What i read in the fake press is that Joe Biden seems to have grabbed a woman by her pussy several years ago. Assuming it is not true Dr. Corsi could further elaborate on this matter til somebody reminds him that his Master Donald did exactly recommend said activity not too long ago. Difficult situation.

There is a real freedom when you realise you don't care anymore.  I never knew that it would lead me to a personal discovery.  I always thought it would lead me down a dark path.  I saw the evil bastard within, but I could never coax it out.  I can't stay angry at anyone for long. 

Still a long preamble to a short post.  I was a captain in the army and I see those ads on the bus stops.  Come join the army, you're a soldier, there is no surrender.  Win or lose I don't give a damn. 

I see you walk away, but you're not the only one with something to hide. 

Isaan inspires a kind of melancholy and a peculiar form of regret.  Still, I wouldn't have it any other way.   

Cavanami - you are wrong.

The Pentagon has found the "weight of evidence" on the origins of the coronavirus indicates it was created naturally and not born in a Chinese laboratory, as conspiracy theories have speculated.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/donald-trumps-america/121025633/coronavirus-us-officials-find-weight-of-evidence-covid19-didnt-originate-in-chinese-laboratory

You'll note in the URL above, that news organisations have started to refer to the USA as Donald Trump's America, like Nero's Rome.

or for Cav

Nero “fiddled” while Rome burned

https://www.history.com/topics/ancient-history/nero

10 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

There is a real freedom when you realise you don't care anymore.  I never knew that it would lead me to a personal discovery.  I always thought it would lead me down a dark path.  I saw the evil bastard within, but I could never coax it out.  I can't stay angry at anyone for long. 

Still a long preamble to a short post.  I was a captain in the army and I see those ads on the bus stops.  Come join the army, you're a soldier, there is no surrender.  Win or lose I don't give a damn. 

I see you walk away, but you're not the only one with something to hide. 

Isaan inspires a kind of melancholy and a peculiar form of regret.  Still, I wouldn't have it any other way.   

Same same Laos, except - ""Laos inspires a kind of calm and a peculiar form of hope.  I wouldn't have it any other way."

So when I've regrouped in my present circumstances, it's back to Laos and cackling Grannies.