Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Donald Trump has success!  

I just heard him, proudly announce, that the relief cheques that will be received in the USA, will have his name and signature on them. Bigly.

Also the daily virus update press conferences, are now in this format:

Donald reads from a list, Donald plays video, that looks like campaign advertising for himself, questions only get answered, if he can spin the answer to spotlight himself, Pence then arse-licks for a while, I've given up, that was the last one I'll watch.

The networks cut him off anyway, when he starts the advertising.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:33 AM, Coss said:

The US Treasury has ordered Donald Trump’s name be printed on cheques to be sent to tens of millions of Americans affected by the coronavirus outbreak, a decision that will slow their delivery by several days, according to the Washington Post.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/15/donald-trumps-name-to-be-printed-on-covid-19-stimulus-cheques-report

• Haha 1

It's a different world isn't it?  The village life.  It makes European culture seem sterile.  Walking down the street and being enthusiastically called into the neighbours house to have something to eat.  Sit down for a little while, tease the cackling Granny about her love life.  It's just something I couldn't imagine doing here in Australia.

Well here we all are.  It seems we've survived it all.  Well perhaps not the pandemic, but if you're still here you must be doing something right.  We'll survive Trump. 

My view is that essentially, the people behind the GOP will lose a lot of money if the Democrats get more power.

To not lose money, in a democracy, you have to stop the voting people, kicking out your 'lever pullers' and putting in the Dems. 

Trump is the only idiot willing to do 'anything' to remain in power.

And it seems that almost everyone,  has either,  a safe full of scandal or some kompromat, to keep him in line.

Any other GOP president would have walked, a long time ago.

So when the shit hits the fan and the ammo stores have closed, they can blame Trump.

Cav and 1 or 2 others will love this video but my guess is for different reasons than the host's reasons. The far left hates Obama for totally different reasons the right hates him. It's what happens if you are a centrist in a country that is polarized. The right accused Obama of things that the left of the establishment Dems says he never did.