Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Because I'm confined and cannot go fishing, I've been utubing archery,  as I used to enjoy a bit of bow hunting when I was young.

What is disturbing, is the amount of 'merican utubery on bow hunting, where the participants make sure they use words or abbreviations, such as, SHTF, when the shit hits the fan and "when the ammo stores are closed"...

I would hazard that 50% of the archery utubery is from hillbillies that are skilling themselves, for when they lose their ability to shoot, because no ammo...

vis

37417002_SP_11022011-Bruce_Ron_ZD-0617.j

15 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

The USA are now on the way to become a banana-state equal to the ones further South in America. I would propose to print a promotion for the Trump golfcourses on the back of the cheques which they send these days and not call them cheques any more but vouchers acceptable by all companies Trump.

And now he thinks about closing down the parliament. Not sure yet for what purpose but certainly to build another pile of Trump-invented dung. Can´t be anything else. 

Much better then what is going on here in Thailand! Besides, who gets a check? it is DIRECT DEPOSIT in to your bank account....try to keep up Bubi...

16 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

The USA are now on the way to become a banana-state equal to the ones further South in America. I would propose to print a promotion for the Trump golfcourses on the back of the cheques which they send these days and not call them cheques any more but vouchers acceptable by all companies Trump.

And now he thinks about closing down the parliament. Not sure yet for what purpose but certainly to build another pile of Trump-invented dung. Can´t be anything else. 

Bubi...the USA does NOT have a parliament...try to keep up!

Starting at the 15min mark, you can hear what President Trump is authorized via the US constitution to shutdown, what you call the parliament, the Congress. All the members of the Congress are not even there...WTF!!! yes, shut it down!!! Nancy Pelosi is at her multimillion dollar home in Commiefornia bragging about the thousands of cartons of ice cream she has....WTF....people on lock down and having a tough time in the USA but she is bragging about all the ice cream she has???? Azzclown!!!

I don't want to hear a thing if/when Biden or a Dem in the future gets in they do the same exact thing. This is why precedence is important and you don't want to set one. 

https://news.yahoo.com/citing-coronavirus-trump-threatens-to-adjourn-congress-to-make-recess-appointments-232930089.html

Citing coronavirus, Trump threatens to adjourn Congress to make recess appointments

Candace Owens is scary. She has completely sold her soul to the devil. She will literally say or do anything. She will cherry pick an easy district if she is trying to win or run for the attention if its something she can't win, similar to Trump who was as shocked at anyone his campaign took off and he actually won. 

Her so called 'Blexit' (blacks to leave the Dem party) is a complete failure. Notice she has no hard numbers? She will cite a Kanye and a couple people as some sort of victory. There has been no mass exit or even nominal exit to the Republican party by Blacks (although I agree the Dem party should be held accountable for policies). She tries to act is she is some spokesperson for a people that have totally branded her as a traitor.

She's a joke. Not even a smart one. Worse of all she is a bona fide liar. She blatantly lies about historical facts. For example the change of the south and midwest, today's red states, from Democrat to Republican from the '60s and 70s and why. These are facts no historian or political scientist of either party disputes. These are facts Lee Atwater, the Republican strategist has said on tape. 

There are those within the party that has seen her for what she is, someone who saw the great money making opportunity of being a black conservative. There is a youtube video or two I've seen of a debate/argument with her and some of them, conservative women ironically.  She was an unknown anti Trump youtuber at the beginning of 2016 and a Trump supporter by the summer of 2016. No one makes an ideological change that quick. Its a process. She got paid. in HS she was the target of racists from her hometown, got a settlement and tried to lie about her role in it. 

She has denied the existence of white supremacy groups in America right after Charlottesville. She has downplayed Hitler. She is mainly a person is coached by Charlie Kirk and others in novel ways of gaslighting. 

She does not speak for Blacks in America. She's seen as a complete joke and sell out. And conservatives try to hail these as people Blacks in America should listen to. All of these people, Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Black Patriot, Candace Owens, all talk to white conservatives about Blacks to make them feel okay about policies against Blacks.  

There has never, ever, ever been any iconic historical black person in American history who was regarded as someone significant who was only supported by anyone but blacks. Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Frederick Douglas, any historical black figure who all people say are significant. 

How do you represent the viewpoints of a people who reject you? It goes for any people. Furthermore these black conservatives don't like iconic figures even white conservatives speak glowingly about. Thomas Sowell, who is perceived as arguably the best intellectual of the bunch, grew up at the time of MLK Jr and you will never, ever see anything of him supporting MLK at that time, when he was in college or even the civil rights movement or since. The fact is the black conservatives at the time rejected him and they still do. Larry Elder as well. Why? Self hating. The price of inclusion into the conservative space for Blacks is to reject your own group. Its the same for women. Carly Fiorina spoke the most passionately against abortion in the 2016 primaries, a woman's issue.  In fact female conservatives are more anti abortion than most men. Why? Its the price for full acceptance. Kill your own to prove you belong. If you are Latino and want to be accepted by conservatives you have to be against immigration (Ted Cruz, Mark Rubio). Its how the conservative space works. If you are not from the prmiary group, white  male Christian, then the ticket for entry is to "kill your own" and be to the right of everyone. Larry Elder is the only conservative who thinks Bush is a great president who should be vindicated for WMDs, etc. If asked he will always defend Bush's whole presidency. . https://www.larryelder.com/highlight/larry-lays-background-facts-george-w-bush-subject-wmd/   Thomas Sowell, on Larry Elder's show in the run up to the 2012 election actually said, without joking, that if Obama wasn't re-elected, Blacks would riot in American cities because of fear of social welfare being taken away. Astonishingly self hated. Romney was far more moderate than Trump. Sowell said he wasn't joking. All these people are self hating. You can be critical of any group, Blacks included. Hell, I am critical of some things. These guys are just plain old looking for acceptance and will say or do anything to have inclusion. Dinesh D'Souza the Indian American conservative who has used langauge about Obama even Republicans won't touch. Using language like Obama is a 'plantation recruiter', using slave era rhetoric. 

Are there black conservatives who I think are genuine and honest? Sure. Colin Powell, Michael Steele. These men are not self hating, believe genuinely in conservative ideals, even if I may disagree. 

PS: I'd really, really love to get Candace Owens into a debate. Not that I think I'm smart. I'm not.  I just know how dumb she is. 

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I don't want to hear a thing if/when Biden or a Dem in the future gets in they do the same exact thing. This is why precedence is important and you don't want to set one. 

https://news.yahoo.com/citing-coronavirus-trump-threatens-to-adjourn-congress-to-make-recess-appointments-232930089.html

Citing coronavirus, Trump threatens to adjourn Congress to make recess appointments

President Trump is within his constitutional right to adjourn congress...WTF...Pelosi is at he multi-million dollar home in Commiefornia eating her ice cream!!!