Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Mr Cavanami, slowly I shall try again to make you understand what I mean: I don´t mind the US government paying 1 million to every citizen. But it needs a trickster like Trump to forge this into sort of a personal gift again speculating on his reelection. Paying cash to deeply worried people makes sense and our government does the same differently although we do not have queues of thousans of cars driven by people who have nothing to eat as it looks. In a crisis like this the US are looking worse than China.

If still not clear, ask.

Briefly I wish to update the board on the main reasons for the existence of the Corona virus in the USA, according to virologist in chief Dr. Trump:

- China

- The Democrats

- The fake press + CNN

- WHO

- The governors

Nothing to do with it, again according Dr.Trump:

- President Trump

Any updates are welcome. Hillary and the email server, Obama, Nancy Pelosi considered as habitual candidates of the upper section.

Buffalo Brain...

President Trump is doing the best he can with what he has. Do you think this is some game to him?

Did you know, of course not because of your stage 4 TDS, that President Trump's grandfather dies from the Spanish Flu? You think this has been forgotten by the Trump family?

Truth and facts, something your cognitive dissonance deflects! I pity you.

13 minutes ago, cavanami said:

President Trump is doing the best he can with what he has.

WHAT DOES HE HAVE ?

Do you think this is some game to him?

I AM SURE

Did you know, of course not because of your stage 4 TDS, that President Trump's grandfather dies from the Spanish Flu? You think this has been forgotten by the Trump family?

MAYBE , NOT SURE. WHOM DO THEY BLAME, HILLARY?

Truth and facts, something your cognitive dissonance deflects! I pity you.

THANK YOU

The current narrative on Fox News is to blame the slow response from Trump on WHO not letting the world know about the severity. Its laughable because we have never, ever, ever relied on WHO to let us know of external health issues such as diseases. If anything, WHO is among the secondary ones to know. It is not their primary duty. They do alert countries when they find anything but its not what they do primarily. And if anyone can tell me any other prior epidemic that American presidents acted primarily on WHO to alert us, I'd love to hear it. Again, America has agencies that know about things far, far earlier than WHO. We monitor everything about China, as they do with us. We knew about this earlier than WHO and the White House just didn't give the news the level of attention it warranted.  

https://www.who.int/about

Our primary role is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.

Our main areas of work are health systems; health through the life-course; noncommunicable and communicable diseases; preparedness, surveillance and response; and corporate services.

We also knew prior to the epidemic of China's influence with them. We have as much if not more influence within WHO as well. In fact, a handful of countries with America being the most powerful, control the IMF, World Bank and other powerful international agencies. America has almost 3 x the voting power of the next nation in the IMF. 

Since its inception in 1946, the World Bank has an American as head every year except 2. Their current and most of the years in operation the chief economist for the WB is American. 

We are W.H.O.'s biggest contributor financially and if anyone on Fox News is going to tell me that China has more influence within the organization than us either they are flat out lying or Trump's administration has ceded its influence when other Presidents have fully utilized it. Fact is, the largest countries have influence and America did not stop or impede China's exerting influence that concerns them specifically, just like America does. 

My personal opinion is Trump doesn't give a rats ass about the deaths on its own. He is first and foremost and ONLY concerned with the economy as it relates to his re-election. It is very difficult to get re-elected in a bad or declining economy. He knows this. 

Licking XI´s arse has been the price the WHO had to pay for access to China´s virus data. It is about what Pence has to do all day to keep his master in good mood, similar motivation. The role of the WHO is more focused on third world countries who do not have working health systems and to coordinate worldwide action like now.

15 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

My personal opinion is Trump doesn't give a rats ass about the deaths on its own. He is first and foremost and ONLY concerned with the economy as it relates to his re-election. It is very difficult to get re-elected in a bad or declining economy. He knows this. 

This statement fully endorsed by BuBi Analytics Inc.