Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

22 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

And you trust those figures that are coming from an authoritarian state?  Shame on you!

It is a basis to go on. The population of China is approx. 28 times that of Michigan so even with skewed death numbers there is something wrong in Michigan.

Point is, the reckless Dem governor in Michigan is incompetent and should resign immediately! Shame on you if you support such a tyrant!!!

15 hours ago, cavanami said:

Happy to report my $1200 relief "check" has been in my USA bank account since 15 April.

Thanks you President Trump!!!

Mr. Cavanami, also my heart is full of joy although I do not fully understand how 1200 USD could solve problems like unemployment or absence of healthcare for longer than a fortnight. What I wish to remind you of is that this is not a gift of the ultra-wealthy 🤣 President Trump but American taxpayers money spent. I hope you do not need it and send it back, but if you need it I am happy that you got it. What will you do after it has been spent?

13 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Cav take it as a sign of pure humanity that I consider your post again as discussable, but do you really calculate China less Wuhan deaths at 125 bodies divided by 28 so that there should be no more than 5 in Michigan? Please say I am wrong.

You are wrong.

Sorry to see that the German educational system has failed to build you a set of basic math skills.

5 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr. Cavanami, also my heart is full of joy although I do not fully understand how 1200 USD could solve problems like unemployment or absence of healthcare for longer than a fortnight. What I wish to remind you of is that this is not a gift of the ultra-wealthy 🤣 President Trump but American taxpayers money spent. I hope you do not need it and send it back, but if you need it I am happy that you got it. What will you do after it has been spent?

Thank you for your kind comments.

The $1200 will be applied to pay my 2019 tax bill.