Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cav my confusion is growing due to my low knowledge in basic money Transfer issues. I found this :

"The federal government has published what appears to be the first official mock up of what the stimulus checks featuring President Trump's name may look like when they're sent to millions of homes this summer. "

You said they do bank transfers and you got it already.Is that because they think it is summer in Siam?

10 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Cav my confusion is growing due to my low knowledge in basic money Transfer issues. I found this :

"The federal government has published what appears to be the first official mock up of what the stimulus checks featuring President Trump's name may look like when they're sent to millions of homes this summer. "

You said they do bank transfers and you got it already.Is that because they think it is summer in Siam?

Most USA citizens receive and pay via bank transfers or credit card payments. Very few people receive paper checks.

Truth and data. About the 30min mark, excellent data!

If you take only the counties around NY City and view NY City as a country, they are #1 in the world for covid infections; 16,000 per million. #2 is Spain with 4,000 per million.
The remainder of the USA has very, very few infections. In fact, the people that were infected already recovered for the virus and have antibodies.

Look at two countries; Israel and Sweden. Israel completely shutdown while Sweden basically did nothing. The charts show that both countries responded the same in regards to infections, meaning the shutdowns are of little value. One doctor suggested that there should have been a vertical interdiction to allow the vast majority of the populations to continue in their daily activities and develop their antibodies. The small minority of the populations should be protected and isolated.

The evil Dems are pushing and using the virus to further their own political agenda! Rat, bastards!!!

Disclaimer. TYT is a progressive site. They admit to it  The one thing I do like about them is they are opened to being challenged and their show is open to conservatives who want to challenge the info. They don't get too many if any at all because credit to them, they do research stuff fairly well and call things as their own opinion as opposed to fact. 

If you really want to get Cav going, debate this:

Joe Biden made a little news about his vice presidential search.

"She's brilliant. She knows the way around. She is a really fine woman. The Obamas are great friends."

ticks all Cav's boxes,  -  Dem. Woman. Black. Intelligent. Popular. Anti NRA. 

If I could vote in the 'merican election, I'd vote for Biden/Michelle. 

Againilly, I've no need to point out Trump's failings, the world is doing that service now.

This following, is 15 second perusal of the headlines and to me, indicates civil strife, in the USA, is only a Trump blunder away ::

---

Hundreds gather in North Carolina and Missouri to protest stay-at-home orders

200421-north-carolina-protest-al-1403_2c

Nurses hold White House protest over lack of protective gear from coronavirus

Nurses held a protest at the White House to advocate for more protective gear and measures to help their response to the coronavirus pandemic. NBC's Ali Vitali spoke to one of the nurses who said "we're feeling like martyrs."

*Note - Nurses, Whitehouse, Barricades

barricades.jpg.b31571d2ed46a2a43e4a2c9c2db93cb1.jpg

Fox News promotes stay-at-home protests while staying at home

- Fox News has had 87 individual segments in the past week discussing, advocating, and promoting the protests for stay-at-home orders. But the Fox News hosts themselves are staying home.

Like a drug deal: Doc details wild process to get PPE for health care workers

- A foreign dealer and the Feds are all part of Dr. Andrew Artenstein's wild story detailing how he secured critical personal protective equipment for health care workers in his state of Massachusetts where the number of confirmed cases is increasing.

Trump says he'll win 2020 'in a landslide' as U.S. death toll tops 42,000

-  During a briefing ostensibly about the coronavirus pandemic at the White House, the president remained defiant over his government's response to the coronavirus and made a bold prediction about the November election.

---

for more information, use your Google lever.

and not a feckless tube rant, from an unknown attention whore, in sight.....