Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Anyhoo, 

I recently re-connected with a friend from my HS and college days. He said his dad who had long standing respiratory issues and other ailments had to go to the hospital and they immediately labled him as Covid 19. The hospital didn't test him, didn't listen to the family who said it wasn't the first time he has had to be brought to the hospital for this and he was put on a ventilator, died a few days later, and his daughter, my friend's sister, got something from him tested and there he was negative for Covid 19 but officially listed as death by Covid 19. The recent news cycles are all talking about the disporportionate amount of blacks dying from it and I know of two specific cases where deaths were labeled as Covid 19 and it wasn't. 

What these hospitals are also doing is cremating the body without the family's permission citing the 'dangers' of burial as well as storage capacity at morgues as the reason so they can't be tested. CDC guidelines are saying if doctors "suspect" its Covid 19, they can list the cause as such without testing. This flies 100 percent against medical practice. 

I'm not saying Covid 19 isn't real. I'm not saying we shouldn't take the strictest measures like masks, gloves, washing and social distancing. It is a very real and very dangerous , life taking virus. But there are also things going on for whatever reason (money is my guess, Medicare pays thousands more than other illnesses for Covid 19 treatment). 

I've also seen some far right articles (even on here) about Hillary being 'brought to justice. Its bulshit, will never happen. EVER. McConnell, and the establishment Republicans will NEVER, EVER go down that murky road. Trump repeatedly leading 'Lock her up' cheers at rallies knew full well, it was all bullshit. He has the White House, Senate and Supreme Court. Where is her arrest? Name me one thing he or elected Republicans have done about her? NOTHING. 

Some of the masses on the right frothing about something that is bullshit. Again, either Trump has no balls to do it or he knows its bullshit and a non starter and used that phrase as a campaign rally thing because it has NO LEGS. 

It's hard to have even consider voting for Republicans when so many things they do and say are hypocritical, illogical or flat out deceptive (lying). The Dems are no good either but its like comparing a thief to a murderer between the two parties. Neither fully deserving of your vote but one is so far gone, you have to really ask character questions of the support. 

No need to apologise, if it weren't for good folk like you, we'd be stuck with Cav, feeding colloidal silver and insecticide to his Hillary eating zombies and telling us donkey doos.

As it is , this board is a refuge for the sane, the only variance,  is the forbearance of posters, with whom, the majority of intelligent folk, disagree, the mark of a mature intellectual space.

Of course, we don't need to give a nutter a megaphone, that's what utubery is for.

Trump Battles to Get America Back to Work with Special Guest Dr. Jerome Corsi, PhD

There are over 66 international tests/studies being done on Hydroxychloroquine. These are true studies, not using people already critically sick from cancer, severe diabetes, etc.
From my understanding of Drs. Vladimir Zalenko's and Stephen Smith's studies, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) acts as an ionophore which makes a cell's wall permeable for zinc's (sulfate) entry. Once inside the affected cell, it is zinc that becomes the active agent which stops the virus' replication; HCQ performs the role of zinc's entry facilitator.