Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

This is what President Trump was talking about...copied from a FB post...not my words...if I could edit out the insults, I would...so before you get your panties in a bunch, please relax.

Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'Shared For all you dummies that that have absolutely no idea what President Trump is talking about... INTERNAL DISINFECTANT is administered into the body as a UV disinfectant to kill bacteria and viruses and and this has been used a while now. Just because it's called a "disinfectant" doesn't mean it's Pine-So #asshats'

"https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1045846915809772&set=a.379181069143030&type=3&eid=ARA93B2KilSH23mW9AP4614dYXAECkKx8MxwPhWtYyuaB7v_F7iVXAHeX3FxHu5hPVRFXhqfyoQglNAd&ifg=1

Technically economics is a 'social science', unlike the 'hard sciences' chemistry, biology, physics, it has less firm rules. On the basic level, supply and demand can be seen as a 'law' but as you say, its not really a science in how we view the hard sciences. 

What is one of the biggest waste of time is the council of economic advisors and the CEOs of companies on it. Each administration touts gong to the largest companies on how to 'grow the economy' and thereby increase employment. The CEOs basically ask for legislation that makes it easier to make money and pay less taxes. The last thing any company wants to do is hire more bodies. Its an expense you want to avoid. The best business model is one that requires no employees or very few. No one explains that to the American people but both parties tout it and hire these guys who are going back to  the same industry so its in their best interest to make that industry profitable even at the expense of the people. 

The big lie is what is best for big business is best for the American people. 

Anyway, I'm pessimistic about the intermediate and long term viability of America to maintain its present power. I think America will eventually go a similar route as the UK. It was visibly the world's greatest power prior to WW1 and for most up till WW2 but after it lost that and is still seen as a powerful nation but no longer the top of the food chain so to speak. I think its probably China's century and if America remains the top country it will be far, far less able or willing to project its economic or military might. 

America will collapse to some extent under its own economic malfeasance. We simply can't sustain the present way of doing things. There are so many endemic and systemic issues, economically, politically, even socio-culturally and socio-economically. No nation has been able to survive the reduction of its own middle class to the point its almost meaningless. 

Roughly 10 percent of the budget is just to service the interest on a debt we can never repay. At the rate its going we will be paying 15 to 20 percent of the annual federal budget in the next decade or two. Several states will teeter on insolvency. its a whole big mess. And America won't right the ship until its too late. When you have no choice. This isn't new. Prior nations that ruled its era went through the same exact stages from infancy to full power and to decline. Every one of them, the Persians, Romans, British, etc, thought they would go on forever at their height. America is no different but its now looking to many people America is in the decline stage of the life span of an empire. 

13 hours ago, passingthru69 said:

Panadolsandwich, thanks for the job you do. It has to be a tough job no matter where you are in the world.

Thanks, but everyone is doing it tough right now - and you are experiencing the fallout, like most people.  Don't worry, we'll get through this.

I don't want to harp on this - but every life is important.  I don't know much about economics, but the little I do know is that taking care of each other in our society during a crisis is the main thing to focus on. 

A lot of people are dissatisfied by the current 'leadership' in the US.  Unfortunately most seem to be from the rest of the world with no power to vote.  Make no mistake - pax Americana is now a thing of the past. 

4 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

but every life is important.  I don't know much about economics, but the little I do know is that taking care of each other in our society during a crisis is the main thing to focus on. 

A lot of people are dissatisfied by the current 'leadership' in the US.  Unfortunately most seem to be from the rest of the world with no power to vote.  Make no mistake - pax Americana is now a thing of the past.

a/. - Yes, the sign of a good and mature and fair society, is the way that they treat their less well off (finance, health, education, et al)

b/. - As evidenced in this very thread, which has from years ago, changed from a pro, to an anti 'merican, majority.

3 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen, neither we know what Mr Sandwich does for the survival of mankind , probably nothing, nor

Sorry I forgot what i wanted to elaborate on , it is the Spätburgunder, not the Virus. Really sorry, deeply.

Bubi

a/. - there are times, when there best of us, and even the most unrewarding of us (me), do sometimes lose the direction we are travelling, on account of the cheap, poorly manufactured compass, that society has given us. From Mr Sandwich's use of language, phraseology and so on, I am confident that he has medical training of a kind to be found in Australia and New Zealand. He may not the the Albert Schweitzer of our age, but at least he has yet to become a progenitor of farce.

b/. - I had to look that up, is Spätburgunder as sweet to red wine as Reisling is to white wine?

Trump  fucked up the disinfectant statement. It sounded crazy in the moment. He fucked up. Even if it was based on something factual. He's the in charge. Words matter. He MUST the L. I like to use the 'What if Obama had done the same thing' test. And using that test, Trump fails. 

The grasping at straws after the fact is embarrassing frankly and its done often. Every person misstates something. Routinely and consistently is another issue entirely. 

Trump.jpg

OK,  because I have eyes, and because this lockdown,  has encouraged me to become an Armchair/Youtube expert,  on the subject of compound bow archery,  and the set up and workings of the various accessories for compound bow archery.

I exhort the reader to read the below (with pic for Cav) and see what is patently obvious ::

A  fibre optic sight, utilises the ambient light and sometimes a small LED light source, to collect light which then emits from the cut ends, of the fibres, making for bright and easily seen sight points.

Please forgive the quality of the photo below which has been enhanced for color.

sightFO.jpg.397c74504d3f4357e1f924e26230bd76.jpg

So we can see what different coloured fibres look like when emitting light.

No have a look at Cav's shared photo below, then read the comments after.

94050086_1045846919143105_23921845864413

1st, nowhere in this photo does any tube/lead/fibre appear to enter the limb. Whenever I've had stuff plugged into any vein or artery, the's always been a pronounced lump caused by the needle and some sticking plaster and cotton swab etc,  under the gauze.

So this suggests to me that none of the above tubes/leads/fibres, are actually penetrating the skin in this photo.

Also that the fibre is being bathed in ultraviolet light to get it to glow, unless it's been photoshopped.

So despite the urine coloured tube, the turquoise gauze and shiny fibre , nothing here appears to be entering the body, and even if the glowing fibre was plugged into a vein or artery, it's just light.

A disinfectant, by implication is some sort of physical substance, liquid usually, powder perhaps.

Light can have a disinfectant 'action' but in and of itself, is not a disinfectant substance.

Cue:  Dr Corsi

...and for all you President Trump haters...

YouTube Censors Video About UV Light Treatment Use Against Coronavirus

President Trump widely mocked by media after mentioning UV treatment during WH briefing

YouTube has removed a video by a pharmaceutical company explaining how UV light treatment can be used to possibly combat the coronavirus, claiming it violates their terms of service.

The censored video, produced by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, explains how its UV light product called “Healight” can be used as a First-in-Class treatment against viruses and bacteria, including the coronavirus, by inserting the catheter device into the lungs that exposes the bronchial tissue to UV-A radiation.

After initially declaring the video didn’t violate its “Community Guidelines,” YouTube relented and removed it on Saturday after receiving pressure from a New York Times reporter whining that this experimental treatment is simply fake news because President Trump mentioned it.

Cedar-Sinai Medical Center based in Los Angeles, California, agreed to a global license with Aytu BioScience, a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on “novel therapeutics” to develop the Healight.

“Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells,” stated Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai last week.

Dr. Ali Rezaie, one of inventors of the Healight technology said: “Our lab at Cedars-Sinai has extensively studied the effects of this unique technology on bacteria and viruses. Based on our findings we believe this therapeutic approach has the potential to significantly impact the high morbidity and mortality of coronavirus-infected patients and patients infected with other respiratory pathogens. We are looking forward to partnering with Aytu BioScience to move this technology forward for the benefit of patients all over the world.”

President Trump touched on this novel technology during a White House briefing on Friday, which was met with widespread criticism by the mainstream media, who claimed he was putting lives in danger much in the same way they did when Trump promoted the use of hydroxchloroquine as a possible treatment for coronavirus.

Aytu BioScience responded to YouTube’s ban by reposting its video to Twitter and Vimeo, noting it’s “not sure why” the video platform removed a scientific presentation of its product.

H_6dZTdi.jpg.a50dd0bb969526a888283367c653bb67.jpg