Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

That's not an answer though Cav, you are deflecting. I answer all questions posed. Secondly, I'm NOT a Democrat. I'm officially independent. I've supported Republicans on the state level before and I admittedly made a mistake and liked Bush over Gore in '00 which I regretted fairly quickly...haha. I believed that 'compassionate conservative' lie. 

To answer your question. Biden is a candidate. He may not be a guy you will vote for but he is a viable candidate. He has the CV of a viable presidential candidate. Again, for an independent voter if not Biden, who else is there? 

I have no idea nor do I care what candidate the Dems run thus I turned it over to you....that is my answer, not a deflection.

Were there recordings, videos, etc. regarding Biden? No? Okay, so if that is regarded as proof then Kavanaugh is guilty as well. Trump supporters really have no say in this matter based on so many allegations of rape against him. Trump's own words about grabbing women's pussies against their will is far, far worse. It's much greater proof against him than Biden. 

Biden did more then grab...he PENTRATED!!! What videos did Ford have, ZERO...no one could even agree that what she alleged even happened!!!

Proof is, all women must be believed, as per Killary!

..of course Hillary is a hypocrite, ALL these politicians are. The only variable is WHAT they are hypocritical about. If being a hypocrite is the deal breaker no one would be elected. 

Cop out answer. Talk about deflecting...

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

I have no idea nor do I care what candidate the Dems run thus I turned it over to you....that is my answer, not a deflection.

Okay, you have no idea. That's your answer. That's all I asked for. You were the one said Biden isn't a viable candidate. There are multiple on a ballot. So, according to you by omission of any other candidates, the ONLY candidate you can think of that isn't viable is Biden. 

That's your answer and i will respect that.  hehehehe

It was big news if Obama's ratings dipped below 50% and its big news if Trump's goes above. Let that marinate. Obama could have had a much better presidency but in comparison, he did a great job. I've said this from the start. Obama is assured of a great legacy in part because he is sandwiched between what will be regarded as 2 of the worst 5 presidents in American history.  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

It was big news if Obama's ratings dipped below 50% and its big news if Trump's goes above. Let that marinate. Obama could have had a much better presidency but in comparison, he did a great job. I've said this from the start. Obama is assured of a great legacy in part because he is sandwiched between what will be regarded as 2 of the worst 5 presidents in American history.  

Read the book, I did! If you don't read the book then your positive comments on Barry are irrelevant and very naive, IMO.

The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama

by Matt Margolis (Author), Mark Noonan (Author), Matthew Souders (Editor)

45 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

...and did Barry have to fight the lying, biased media all his term? did Barry have the fake Mueller accusations? did Barry have a piss-gate accusation? ALL these accusations have been proven FALSE so hardly a fair comparison>