Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Donald looks more and more tired. I believe his dream is to beat Biden to show he is the greatest president the earth has ever seen, then move to Vegas and boomboom beautiful lapdancers with artificial breasts and plastic-injected lips.

Result of my careful analysis.

Have not heard from Dr. Corsi for a while, is he dead? Cav´s latest flame Debbie is absolutely brainless, not even funny. The American Blackpatriot needs treatment against what they call hyper-activity in primary school, but probably it won´t help. Who is Tom Fitton with the narrow eyes?

On 4/8/2020 at 3:45 AM, Coss said:

Trump’s economic adviser warned White House officials in January that there was “an increasing probability of a full-blown COVID-19 pandemic that could infect as many as 100 million Americans, with a loss of life of as many as 1-2 million souls.” In a pair of memos, Peter Navarro warned that the lack of a vaccine or cure for the virus “would leave Americans defenseless in the case of a full-blown coronavirus outbreak on U.S. soil.” In a Jan. 29 memo, Navarro called called for “an immediate travel ban on China.” In a second memo on Feb. 23, Navarro urged the Trump administration to immediately begin laying the groundwork for a $3 billion supplemental spending appropriation from Congress. “This is NOT a time for penny-pinching or horse trading on the Hill,” the memo reads. Trump waited several weeks after receiving Navarro’s memos before taking aggressive steps to mitigate the spread of the virus, and would later claim that “nobody could have predicted something like this.” (New York Times / Axios)

This is the same Navarro that was (as an economic advisor), screaming about his folders full of printouts from websites, as being "Science" in the "heated argument" (over the validity of hydroxychloroquine as a cure for the cover-19 virus) with Dr Anthony Fauci. I think he was toeing the Trump line, to keep his job, at this point, after becoming very unpopular, for warning the administration about the "probability of a full-blown COVID-19 pandemic" - above, which turned out to be true.

___

Sen. David Purdue bought stock in a company that makes personal protective equipment on the same day he received a classified Senate briefing on the spread of the virus in the U.S. Purdue made a series of 112 transactions, 82 of which were made on March 3. Of those, 76 were purchases totaling up to $1.8 million and 34 were stock sales of up to $825,000. A spokesperson for Purdue said he “has always had an outside adviser managing his personal finances, and he is not involved in day-to-day decisions” about his portfolio. Purdue is one of several lawmakers — including his fellow senator from Georgia, Kelly Loeffler, and Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina — who is facing questions about their trading activity in the wake of the outbreak. (Atlanta Journal Constitution / Business Insider)

Business as usual in 'merica.

___

As I've mentioned before, Peter Navarro is a life long Democrat. and he ran in at least 3 times in elections as one. Trump picked him simply because he agreed with Navarro's views on China. Trump has no real ties to either party. Navarro's supporting his boss in other areas  gives you an idea of the integrity of most politicians. It's worth noting that four families more or less control the state of California, all of them Democrats, and they have made themselves filthy rich by it.  I trust very few politicians of any party. They are all in it for the money, just in varying degrees. Plus I learned not to trust the US government while I was in Vietnam. I spent a total of seven months in an area where the US insisted there were no more Americans. As it happened, a lot of them died there during the period we "weren't there," including some good friends.

And as long as were on the topic, let's take a look at Snopes. It's interesting how people are so eager to believe anything that supports their own viewpoint.

Does Trump Benefit Financially by Promoting Hydroxychloroquine as COVID-19 Treatment?

The U.S. president is invested in several mutual funds — some of which include very minor stakes in pharmaceutical companies.

• Published 7 April 2020

snopes.jpg

By all accounts he was a lifelong Dem but built relationships with both parties purely for business reasons like many other billionaires (if he is one ;) ). He was briefly courted to be part of the Reform Party in the 90s but he didn't change until the Obama administration. 

His administration is almost entirely Republican. Obama had Republicans in his administration. He tried to get a former Republican senator to be in his administration and the Senate republicans rejected him (because he wouldn't sign a loyalty oath to defend Israel when he was in Congress). 

There is always going to be unsubstantiated rumors and conspiracy party with every administration. The Clintons were murdering the opposition. Obama was a moslem, gay, born in Kenya, etc. Elder Bush was part of a secret society, take your pick from Trilateral Commission to any other. 

The facts no one will dispute alone are enough for this administration. 

8 hours ago, Flashermac said:

I trust very few politicians of any party. They are all in it for the money, just in varying degrees. Plus I learned not to trust the US government while I was in Vietnam. I spent a total of seven months in an area where the US insisted there were no more Americans. As it happened, a lot of them died there during the period we "weren't there," including some good friends.

Which is why I and a lot of other folk, have a great deal of respect for you and others like you.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to have to post this, and I hope that things turn around, not just for the USA, but for the world in general, because we're all on the same rock in the Solar system.

With reference to the USA , ~ Yesterday Total Deaths 67,200,  Today Total Deaths 68,387.

How long will it be, before the greed for money, can no longer stomach, 1,000 + dying each day?

OOhSA.thumb.jpg.6f0ff86de4c768a66972a2e2debf955d.jpg

Regarding what Flash says, one of the most outrageous crimes was Nixon leaving American soldiers behind knowingly. Him being bitter about paying reparations to the north Vietnamese (the total was 3 billion I believe) he reneged and the Vietnamese held back on American POWs because they (turns our rightfully so) did not trust America to keep its word. 

We don't talk about it. It should be talked about. In fact, Nixon extended the war. There were peace talks in the run up to the 1968 elections and the 'November surprise' was going to be a peace. Nixon sent intermediaries to tell the South Vietnamese leader not to sign anything and after he is President he will take care of him. The lives lost from '68 to the rest of the war was squarely on Nixon's (and Kissinger's) doing. 

Clinton sold out America to the Chinese allowing them to get all kinds of technology that has allowed them to get stealth technology as well as extend the range of their ICBMs to extend to western USA and access to the electrical grid surreptiously. 

• Like 1