Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

My understanding is that there were well over 100 POWs held in North Vietnam's satellite,  the PDR Laos. Aussie journalist John Everingham has said he was more or less told as much when he was held briefly by the Pathet Lao forces. The commies kept the prisoners for a number of years in hopes they would finally be ransomed, but eventually decided they wouldn't be. Then the embarrassing POWs were "eliminated" to cover the fact that Hanoi had itself violated the agreement to return all prisoners.

Kissinger was involved in the talks, which tells you all you need to know. He is one of the most evil men of recent times.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:45 PM, Coss said:

Off the rails?

Problem is that the GOP keeps laying more rails as Donald reaches the end of the last one, think Wylie Coyote,  slapping down rails as fast as he can....

tumblr_o6rfzffsNx1re6c9lo1_1280.png

God help us if either one of the parties wins the White House. The Dems are showing them once again to be absolutely unethical with their defence of Creepy Joe in the light of the evidence against him, while the Donald is almost acting bored with his job. As my father suggested years ago, maybe we should go for a while without a president and see if it makes any difference.

94884241_10222290208626854_4319965745124474880_n.jpg

wage.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mekong said:

And more people have died / Trump is responsible for, in just over two and a half months, than the total number of casualties for the entire Vietnam Conflict.

Trump is responsible for the coronavirus? Does he have some kind of magic want that could have prevented it? 

91613063_10158249717688588_4427149956826005504_n.jpg

ban.jpg

Was Nixon responsible for Vietnam, NO but his handling of it caused loss of life.

Is Trump responsible for Coronavirus in the USA, NO but his handling of it is causing loss of life.

Dont get me wrong Bo Jo is doing no better

1 hour ago, Flashermac said:

Trump is responsible for the coronavirus? Does he have some kind of magic want that could have prevented it?

Yes, it's called leadership and the failure of it.  He's responsible for  thousands of deaths because he cares more about his re-election and of course himself.  Two thousand Americans dying per day doesn't appear to bother him - and why should it?  He's so self obsessed with himself he just can't even comprehend that simple fact.  You might as well say to him we killed two thousands flies today, whilst he's watching fox news. 

And then of course the boringly predictable technique of trying to blame it all on someone else.  And mind Americans voted this guy in, and might well do again. 

2 hours ago, Flashermac said:

My understanding is that there were well over 100 POWs held in North Vietnam's satellite,  the PDR Laos. Aussie journalist John Everingham has said he was more or less told as much when he was held briefly by the Pathet Lao forces. The commies kept the prisoners for a number of years in hopes they would finally be ransomed, but eventually decided they wouldn't be. Then the embarrassing POWs were "eliminated" to cover the fact that Hanoi had itself violated the agreement to return all prisoners.

Kissinger was involved in the talks, which tells you all you need to know. He is one of the most evil men of recent times.

Not just Nixon, I blame Carter, Ford, Reagan as well and all others that followed. Okay, Nixon fucked up. Ford should have right that wrong. Carter even moreso based on the fact he was elected in part for being a man of faith and high moral standards. 

Personally, we should have used back channels or go directly to them and basically cut any check amount for EVERYONE and if they are alive, name your price. No price is too high for any confirmation of a live person or remains. But what we do? We were bitter and petty and angry and cut off all relations, tried to politically isolate them. My oldest brother who was there said, his fellow vets are in 2 categories. Some want to go back and visit and some want to ignore anything to do with it (mentally no one can, he says he thinks about random experiences there all the time). 

3 hours ago, Flashermac said:

God help us if either one of the parties wins the White House. The Dems are showing them once again to be absolutely unethical with their defence of Creepy Joe in the light of the evidence against him, while the Donald is almost acting bored with his job. As my father suggested years ago, maybe we should go for a while without a president and see if it makes any difference.

94884241_10222290208626854_4319965745124474880_n.jpg

wage.jpg

Mr Flashermac, using this standard of argumentation you lower yourself to Cavanami-level.