Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

5 hours ago, Flashermac said:

she should careful what she wishes for, she wants the death threats etc,  that Blasey Ford,  got? 

only in America

On 5/6/2020 at 7:28 AM, zzzz said:

Pick the lesser of two evils.  But that may not be easy.  During the last election, both Clinton and Trump looked equally bad to me.

I just read a report that said Trump is perceived to be better at handing the current crises.  https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-edge-evaporates-trump-seen-000336671.html

Equally bad? Really? At worse Hillary is a centrist Democrat. The worst thing out of her administration would have been more troops in Syria. But generally speaking it would have been the 3rd term of Obama in terms of policy. Not that it would a great thing. 

In hindsight, Trump has praised people donning Nazi and Confederate flags twice! Charlottesville and recently in protests in Michigan and other places. Kids in cages. I'm flabbergasted just that alone can be seen as basically the same. 

I am not a Hillary fan as well. She cheated her way to the nomination. Policy wise, I'm not with her either. But that's standard in any political race. Trump is enabling far right supremacists. Maybe, for some people because they aren't going to be targeted by them (yet, eventually they will get around to you then its not as important.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Equally bad? Really? At worse Hillary is a centrist Democrat. The worst thing out of her administration would have been more troops in Syria. But generally speaking it would have been the 3rd term of Obama in terms of policy. Not that it would a great thing. 

In hindsight, Trump has praised people donning Nazi and Confederate flags twice! Charlottesville and recently in protests in Michigan and other places. Kids in cages. I'm flabbergasted just that alone can be seen as basically the same. 

I am not a Hillary fan as well. She cheated her way to the nomination. Policy wise, I'm not with her either. But that's standard in any political race. Trump is enabling far right supremacists. Maybe, for some people because they aren't going to be targeted by them (yet, eventually they will get around to you then its not as important.

As usual, you distort and lie!

Obummer started with the kids in the cages!! Got that??? Stop your lying!!!!

Same with your bullshit regarding Charlottesville!!!

I will try, as unqualified as I am, to educate those who would be gaslight fodder. The cages were built during the Obama term. The were meant to be used:

1. Unaccompanied minors or illegal minors with adults suspected of abusing them in some form. 

2. No longer than 72 hours. This was encoded in law and Trump reversed it. 

It takes time to find adequate housing for minors. There are only so many places for such cases and if it is used up, the cages were temporary housing with beds, food, bathroom facilities easily available. 

The Trump administration changed policy (via racist Stephen Miller, who Trump brought into the administration as immigration advisor) where their policy was to willfully FORCE separation of minors and their families as a deterrent to those back in central America considering the trek with their children. 

These are the details that people who support the current administration's policy. They support a policy where children don't know where there parents are, no contact whatsoever, overloaded, some in their own feces, some the subject of abuse of all manner. 

They use the term 'Obama built the cages' to conflate the policies and hoping the reader will believe the current policy was also the policy of the Obama administration. Should the cages have been built? I believe had people known at the time they would have made enough of a stink to change. The reason why supporters of child abuse and lets make no bones about it, the current policy is textbook child abuse, no wiggle room, and its government policy, but the reason is to deflect. 

I have zero issues in saying Obama was liable for possible child abuse in building in the first place. And I have no issue in asking Obama now why he did it and if his reasons were left wanting, criticize him for it. None whatsoever. But he is not president. Orange man is. 

As an aside, I do not in any way equate Antifa and the neo Nazis. None at all. Antifa goes after neo Nazis only. Neo Nazis go after anyone. The difference isn't subtle. There is very little difference between the French Resistance in WW2 and Antifa today. Neither went after women and children or any one else who was not part of the target group: Fascists. Is Antifa right? Legally no. Morally, I like them. And yes, that corrupts my morality and I'm happy with it and can live with it, thank you. I have no issue with any of them being prosecuted for attacking neo Nazis and KKK people but I'm not angry at them at all. The same way when I hear child molesters are killed in prison. I have no issue in that killer doing additional time for the murder but I'm not crying over the victim either. That's my personal feelings about Antifa. 

The right wing bullying people to equate the two as cover for the Nazis doesn't work on me. If I hear some neo Nazi or Klan member is killed and Antifa is suspected of it, I'll have a wry smile on my face. I also have no issue in being criticized for that view. Nonewhatsover. "CS that's fucked up to condone killings of anyone without due process" and I will agree and go on not caring if KKK members are killed without due process. It will be a cold day in hell before I feel badly about a card carrying Nazi or Klan member getting killed in any way, form or fashion. None whatsoever. And I won't play that slippery slope argument of 'what if every one took the law into their hands'. Everyone shouldn't but I'm still not going to go out of my way to stop some KKK member from being targeted. None at all. 

And its not like America hasn't done the same exact thing in the various Arab springs. There is no difference whatsoever. 

I don't particularly care anymore.  If the populous wants either candidate (note not much of a  choice) then chok dee.   The decline of the USA is like watching a train derailing into a nuclear silo.  If that is what the people want, well my view is well, just go for it. 

Well you should care, because as integral as the USA is, to the modern Western way of life, and yes even the way of life, of those of us that like to spend time in other countries, with tolerant beauties, the actions of the USA and it's powerful, affect us mightily.

Though you have a point, nothing Trump does now will improve his prospects. Indeed, Trump is the big muscly guy, furiously shovelling coal, into the Train's firebox, stoking the fire, for all he is worth...

The Trump administration refused to issue CDC guidelines drafted to give states and business owners detailed instructions on how to safely reopen amid the coronavirus pandemic, calling the guidance “overly prescriptive.” The 17-page report, titled “Guidance for Implementing the Opening Up America Again Framework,” was researched and written to help from faith leaders, business owners, educators, and state and local officials to provide detailed advice for making site-specific decisions related to reopening schools, restaurants, summer camps, churches, day care centers, and other institutions. It was supposed to be published last Friday, but agency scientists were told the guidance “would never see the light of day,” because the Trump administration had already”made clear that each state should open up in a safe and responsible way based on the data and response efforts in those individual states.” Several states, meanwhile, have already moved ahead with reopening despite not meeting the threshold criteria set by the administration’s previously-issued reopening guidelines, which call for a two-week downward trajectory in cases within a 14-day period. (Associated Press / ABC News / New York Times / Axios / CNN / NBC News)

Truth and data!

Watch: Trump Slams “Human Scum” Obama Admin. That Set Up Gen. Flynn: “It’s Treason”

‘The Obama administration Justice Department was a disgrace, and they got caught,’ Trump says

President Trump on Thursday slammed the Obama administration Justice Department as “treasonous” after the DoJ dropped its case against former national security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn.

Taking questions in the Oval Office during a meeting with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, Trump discussed the DoJ’s dismissal of Flynn’s charges, labeling the Obama administration “human scum” and saying he hopes those responsible for Flynn’s malicious prosecution “pay a big price.”