Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

Bubi,

This video explains the FACTS and TRUTN regarding General Flynn. Since you are not a native English I can only hope you can understand this clear and simple video....

Deplorable...  It sounds like you can't really write English yourself.  Rather hypocritical in my humble opinion.

I can speak at least a dozen languages, I never understand why other people can't do the same thing.   English isn't even my first language.  But if that is the height of your rhetoric;  well it's exceptionally dismal.  

Edited by panadolsandwich
Lazing in the sun, washing away this grey

19 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Did Flynn, a general, meet privately with the Russian ambassador on multiple occasions even after we placed sanctions on them for invading Crimea? Yes or no. 

Don't even think of the BS Logan Act

21 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Deplorable...  It sounds like you can't really write English yourself.  Rather hypocritical in my humble opinion to me...

Thank you Mr. English 55555555555555

Make sure you completely ignore the FACTS and TRUTH but drill down on a typo....can you say azzclown 555555555555

25 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

Deplorable...  It sounds like you can't really write English yourself.  Rather hypocritical in my humble opinion.

I can speak at least a dozen languages, I never understand why other people can't do the same thing.   English isn't even my first language.  But if that is the height of your rhetoric;  well it's exceptionally dismal.  

What a load of BS....you speak at least a dozen languages....next time you are in the Bangkok area, I challenge you to a meet up and you can show the languages you allegedly speak....I expect you will fail!!!

I already outed you as a liar, so you stay true to your lying form....

6 minutes ago, cavanami said:

What a load of BS....you speak at least a dozen languages....next time you are in the Bangkok area, I challenge you to a meet up and you can show the languages you allegedly speak....I expect you will fail!!!

I already outed you as a liar, so you stay true to your lying form....

Call me what you want.  I don't care.. I know what I can do - I doubt you do.  And if we meet up in Bangkok you should should really be careful - it's highly inadvisable.  I have a lot of people working for me, and they are rather protective of me.  I mean what they do - well let's just say they aren't as merciful as me. 

32 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Don't even think of the BS Logan Act

I didn't say he broke the law. I never mentioned the Logan Act. Stop inserting allegations I have never made, please. C'mon Cav. That's unfair. I just stated facts. He, a former General, with all kinds of military secrets met with the enemy of the country privately. He met with their ambassador and other high ranking officials. That doesn't bother you? 

The FBI has always done dirty tricks. Against both parties, all types of people. There is 'left wing agenda' within the FBI. They have targeted tons of Democrats, they have over prosecuted all manner of people. Its interesting that now that its someone that was in the administration the FBI is the bad guy. What happened to Blue Lives Matter? hahaha

This is about Flynn. Did he or did he not meet with Russians at a time when they were openly against the U.S. and put sanctions on them. Sanctions BOTH parties agreed on. It's a fact or it isn't 

On another note, I was discussing Presidents with someone. I think in time Obama will be viewed as a great President historically. What is my criteria for 'great'? It's when all Americans generally view the person as great. Both parties. Lincoln was a Republican but Democrats look at him as a great President. Truman was a Democrat, but Republicans look at him as a great president. Generally speaking. 

In the last 100 years or so, there has only been 2 great Republican presidents using that criteria. Eisenhower (1952 - 1960) and Teddy Roosevelt (1901 - 1909) and before  Roosevelt, who? Lincoln? Hmm..maybe Grant...maybe. 

Anyway, we haven't had many great Republican presidents. 

The Democratic party has a big problem on its hand. The Biden sexual assault/harassment claims have to be dealt with. The Democratic party are hypocrites regarding it. Especially with the amount of pressure on then Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh. I think the Dems will look at the polls going into the convention and if Biden is still ahead comfortably he will remain and if they polls are weakening badly enough, he'll be forced to step aside. And if that happens its a whole other can of worms of who will be the nominee. Sanders or an establishment candidate. 

So far, Biden's numbers are fairly strong. He will win if the election is held today. But will the polls remain strong from the barrage of bad press and Republican talking points, Fox News and debates? 

Biden was never a good candidate in my opinion. But in truth, you don't have to be. Trump has set the bar so low that an average Dem candidate should be able to win. An average Dem candidate should be able to beat a man who has never been able to get more than 50% of the people on his side. Those that say Biden is not a good candidate so I'm voting for Trump, were always going to vote for Trump no matter what. Using Biden as cover is to counter the social backlash. If someone likes Trump they like Trump. I have childhood friends of decades that are Trump supporters. 

Politics is just one thing we won't discuss.