Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

3 hours ago, panadolsandwich said:

Call me what you want.  I don't care.. I know what I can do - I doubt you do.  And if we meet up in Bangkok you should should really be careful - it's highly inadvisable.  I have a lot of people working for me, and they are rather protective of me.  I mean what they do - well let's just say they aren't as merciful as me. 

Threats???? You are a sad sack...

You need people to watch over you for a simple meet up? Man up. Let me know when you are in Bangkok and we can do a Thai360 meet up, as THai360 has done in the past.

36 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Not shocked at all. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-exclusive-top-white-house-221739591.html

AP Exclusive: Docs show top WH officials buried CDC report

All the Monday morning quarterbacks will be providing their "expert" opinions. I would hope some group(s) will be compiling all the data and get a clear picture of what happened and how to do better in the future...

1 hour ago, cavanami said:

Threats???? You are a sad sack...

You need people to watch over you for a simple meet up? Man up. Let me know when you are in Bangkok and we can do a Thai360 meet up, as THai360 has done in the past.

It's not a threat it is a caution.  Of course I'm happy to meet up with you.  However what I'm saying is there are many Thai people with vested interests in myself being unharmed.  I would never start any violence, but I can definitely assure you they will.  And I don't want you to get hurt.  I just thought you should know. I've actually enjoyed your posts- disarmed by reality as they are - but as much as I'd like to meet you - believe me you don't want to enter my world. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, panadolsandwich said:

It's not a threat it is a caution.  Of course I'm happy to meet up with you.  However what I'm saying is there are many Thai people with vested interests in myself being unharmed.  I would never start any violence, but I can definitely assure you they will.  And I don't want you to get hurt.  I just thought you should know. I've actually enjoyed your posts- disarmed by reality as they are - but as much as I'd like to meet you - believe me you don't want to enter my world. 

Banter aside, let's try for a Thai360 meet up like we had for Hugh Hoy, as I think that was the last one 2 years ago or so?

7 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Interesting during the Obama administration, rumor is reported as fact but with the current administration its fake news. 

Judicial Watch has the documents, so NOT rumor but FACT....try again with your social engineering 5555

Anyway, the AP article is accurate or it isn't. Flynn met privately with high level Russians, the enemy of America or he didn't. The FBI overstepped its bounds going after him or they didn't. Until I get evidence to the contrary those are the facts. 

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Anyway, the AP article is accurate or it isn't. Flynn met privately with high level Russians, the enemy of America or he didn't. The FBI overstepped its bounds going after him or they didn't. Until I get evidence to the contrary those are the facts. 

Go to the Judicial Watch website for all the documents. https://www.judicialwatch.org/

Well, that wasn't an answer. I'll stand by those facts until otherwise proven. Flynn, a U.S. general met privately with the enemy of his country and is still being supported by the administration despite actions that most Americans would regard as treason. The FBI used unethical means (of which they have a history of ) to go after a traitor.  I think I got the gist of it.