Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

16 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Anyway, the AP article is accurate or it isn't. Flynn met privately with high level Russians, the enemy of America or he didn't. The FBI overstepped its bounds going after him or they didn't. Until I get evidence to the contrary those are the facts. 

General Flynn was working and following orders from President Trump! not a traitor like the Obummer gang but General Flynn is a patriot!!!

...and then you have the lying, evil Adam Shitt....hiding documents but now 50+ documents that Shitt was hiding have been released!!!

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

Flynn a retired U.S. General goes to Russia in 2015 and speaks critically of Obama and sits next to Putin. Gets paid for it, does not report the income. Russia had annexed Crimea in 2014 just to put the time in some context. FACT. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/12/michael-flynns-russia-timeline/

If Flynn was guilty of anything then why did the DOJ drop the case? and no bullshit that Trump is covering it up...

This factcheck is just repeating the echo chamber. No truth there, no investigative reporting. If there was anything to what you say, the House Dems would be all over it...ohhh, they were with Adam Shitt hiding the documents....

22 hours ago, cavanami said:

Banter aside, let's try for a Thai360 meet up like we had for Hugh Hoy, as I think that was the last one 2 years ago or so?

Yeah my apologies, I do go too far sometimes.  Of course we can meet up and share a couple of pints.  I think I'd had one too many laphroaig's.  I do also appreciate your posts. 

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

If Flynn was guilty of anything then why did the DOJ drop the case? and no bullshit that Trump is covering it up...

This factcheck is just repeating the echo chamber. No truth there, no investigative reporting. If there was anything to what you say, the House Dems would be all over it...ohhh, they were with Adam Shitt hiding the documents....

You are being either knowingly or unknowingly misstating what I said. Where did I say anywhere he was guilty of a crime? 

I stated facts and I've yet not seen ANY evidence to contradict the facts as I've stated. I'd be the first one to say its proven innocent. 

Address what I wrote please, NOT what I did NOT write. 

Russia invaded Crimea in 2014. Russia is the enemy of America. Flynn, a retired U.S. general met went to Russia in 2015 and publicly criticized his President to an enemy foreign power and received money for it while sitting next to Putin. Those are the facts. What is it is not true?

We won't even get into the fact that Trump placed such a person in his administration in a sensitive position. 

There is credible reason to believe the FBI acted unethically if not illegally to convict a man who lied about and took money without reporting it from a foreign enemy

CS, to repeat what you did not understand...

If Flynn was guilty of anything then why did the DOJ drop the case? and no bullshit that Trump is covering it up...and where did I say you said he was guilty? Address what I wrote...

This factcheck is just repeating the echo chamber. No truth there, no investigative reporting. If there was anything to what you say, the House Dems would be all over it...ohhh, they were with Adam Shitt hiding the documents....You understand what is meant by an "echo chamber"?

General Flynn met with the Russian Ambassador, hardly an odd event, allegedly. Russia is hardly an enemy of the USA, more of a mild distraction as Russia has their own issue to care for.

Again....and again. I'm not debating his guilt. I'm not saying he committed a crime.  I'm saying his actions are unAmerican. He is someone that shouldn't set foot near an administration in any official capacity and he has brought dishonor and shame to himself and the nation. 

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Because he is a Trump follower and Barr an appointed  arselicker.

Bubi....what a brain dead comment....General Flynn lost his house, his savings all to pay his legal expenses. I expect better from a German person, but then again....