Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

6 hours ago, cavanami said:

The US Supreme Court is looking at whether President Trump's taxes are subject to public scrutiny.

Try to get that giant German brain engaged before moving your mouth or typing on the keyboard.

Giant brain again engaged repeats that Donald does not want his taxbill to be published. Did I miss anything?

There are some serious civil liberties issues with this. BobbyRush is a broken man. He was bought off by Bloomberg to chair his campaign. Mike "Stop and Frisk". From Chicago Black Panther in the '60s to establishment mascot. Sad. 

I don't believe for one second Rush came up with this on his own. He's just paid to be the face of it. 

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/hr-6666-trace-bill-bobby-rush/

7 hours ago, cavanami said:

CS

Now it has been exposed that Obummer was using the NSA to attack his political opponents...now that is TREASON!!!!

What? lol

Obama is out of office. If he has committed some crime and its proven. I have no problem with any proper legal remedy. None. You keep  bringing up Obama as if I am excusing him for things that Trump has done. Nothing in my posts have done that. In fact, I've said he committed crimes myself. So, I'm not sure what Obama has to do with anything. 

If the purpose is to excuse Trump and his surrogate's crimes because "Obama broke laws too', then all that argument does is say you justify criminal activity. 

Flynn is an un-American, un-patriotic person. End of  story. 

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Giant brain again engaged repeats that Donald does not want his taxbill to be published. Did I miss anything?

It is a personal decision. Please post your tax bill...once you do that, your comments will have some validity. I do not want my tax bill and personal info made public so I understand 100%.

22 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

There is a long precedence of legal jurisprudence where obtaining tax records are okay. Its not even an issue. Nixon's tax returns were part of the Watergate investigation. 

CS....waiting for you ans Bubi to post your tax records....do wait on me, as I will not be posting mine.

Please site the link for this legal jurisprudence where obtaining tax records are okay or is this another day dream of yours....

Mr Cav I do not want to become President of the US although I am sure even after a full gallon of Singha I would do a better job, so nobody wants to see my taxbill. But :

" 1. Are presidents required to release their tax returns?

Presidents aren’t required by law to release their tax returns. Nevertheless, between 1974 and 2012, every president but Gerald Ford has made a voluntary release of the tax returns they filed while in office. Ford released no complete returns, but released 10 years of summary data including gross income, taxable income, major deductions, and taxes paid. "  ( Stolen from somewhere)

I think Donald is tecnically overindebtet, depends to a large degree on Deutsche Bank and is additionally in mental disorder. I do further believe that in case he looses against sleepy Joe he will finally loose self control ,run naked through  Soi 8 with a black wig and throw yellow face-cream at the boys in brown. This is the famous BuBi-prophecy. Don´t say later that I did not tell you.

• Haha 1

Bubi, As they say in Thailand, up to you (President Trump).

You need an immediate visit to the kingdom to refresh your memory on how things work.

For me, I have no interest to go thru President Trump's tax returns.

Bubi, have you even been audited in Germany by the German tax folks? My friend in Berlin has been and he said they are very good at what they do. I have been audited by the USA
tax folks and they are also very good at what they do.
My tax returns are about 40 pages. I would expect that President Trump's tax returns to be far more pages.

If you are so interested to see President Trump's tax returns, please start a movement to do so. It would require an addition to the US constitution and the individual states to approve it.

9 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Bubi, have you even been audited in Germany by the German tax folks?

Many times Sir. Not personally but on company-level. My memories are pure horror, one should not underestimate these people. Anything you think is a unique and clever trick you will find out they have come across on multiple occasion before . My world in 2003 imploded when they troubled myself and a Chinese partner with the Cayman Islands and a notary office in HKG. I am in bad mood now, why did you bring this up? Point is that a tax return includes  many things that are difficult to hide but might still be hidden somewhere  like loans, accounts receivable and such. Evaluation of assets is another thing. And because the Donald is a talented fraudster I am sure there is a lot of news to expect from his tax return(s).

If you are so interested to see President Trump's tax returns, please start a movement to do so. It would require an addition to the US constitution and the individual states to approve it.

Easy, once I find the time.

8 hours ago, cavanami said:

CS....waiting for you ans Bubi to post your tax records....do wait on me, as I will not be posting mine.

Please site the link for this legal jurisprudence where obtaining tax records are okay or is this another day dream of yours....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/07/25/irs-turned-over-nixons-tax-returns-same-day-that-congressional-panel-asked-them/

IRS Turned Over Nixon's Tax Returns Same Day That Congressional Panel Asked For Them

https://engagedscholarship.csuohio.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3076&context=clevstlrev

1965 Federal Tax Returns As Evidence in Non Tax Cases

https://qz.com/1749471/if-scotus-follows-precedent-trumps-tax-returns-will-be-released/

If The Supreme Follow Precedent Trump's Tax Returns Will Become Public

Cav, since Nixon. It has been tradition, not law, from BOTH parties that if a candidate was not willing to disclose their taxes they were not considered. You may or may not admit this was also your view as well. If Obama or Hillary elected not to disclose their taxes, I'd like to hear with a straight face that you would have said it was okay not to. Trump himself said he would until he realized that his support would vote for him no matter what he did or wouldn't do. Those are the facts. 

Voting for someone when its known he has outstanding loans to banks in enemy states and can be compromised, well, its hard to take someone seriously like that about that issue. The premise that someone can't comment about Trump's taxes until they disclose theirs is some far flung talking point from somewhere. Sorry, that argument makes no sense.