Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Fact 1. Trump knew ahead of time ALL candidates furnish taxes by tradition since Nixon. 

Fact 2: While in primaries he said he would furnish taxes. 

Fact 3: When he realized his supporters and the GOP were willing to be hypocrites about him being the only one not having to furnish one and still get support, he didn't. 

Supposition 1 / Fact 4: This raises multiple red flags of him fighting it in court based on the first 2 facts. He has financial links to Russian, Saudi Arabian and Chinese banks. He has fought for Russia to be let back into the G8. 

The likely reason is that it has embarrassing items on there that either makes him a possible/probable compromised president and/or shows just how bad of a business man he is. Probably not even a real billionaire. 

The fact that his support are for  him being able to hide his tax returns speaks volumes. (as well as supporting a general meeting with Russians and getting money to speak badly about his president). 

6 hours ago, cavanami said:

image.png.86f50c29dcc797c7f26000816fcd1e60.png

Trump looks healthy and in good mood on this photo. Neither of which he is any more, yesterday he lost control by escaping from the press conference. Without yelling regularly at a mass of braindead MAGA followers he does not know what to do any more with his life.

Mr Cav , presenting tax returns has never been customary in Germany for anybody. All secret you know. Other than in USA, where at least the last couple of presidents felt no trouble doing so. There is still a chance Deutsche Bank must publish their business with Trump, this might be very entertaining to read. If not I apologize of course. But even if there is proof that Trump received a personal loan of 50 billion USD from the Russian secret service his followers shall keep on adoring him ( see above under braindead ) .

TYT is a progressive channel but I like them because they are open about and can back up  the things they say. I disagree on some things and they openly invite conservatives to counter. You rarely ever hear counter arguments on Fox News and if so they choose someone weak. CNN and MSNBC are also often guilty of picking an opposition view by someone that is not good at defending their point. With TYT they will talk to  anyone. 

1 hour ago, buffalo_bill said:

Trump looks healthy and in good mood on this photo. Neither of which he is any more, yesterday he lost control by escaping from the press conference. Without yelling regularly at a mass of braindead MAGA followers he does not know what to do any more with his life.

Mr Cav , presenting tax returns has never been customary in Germany for anybody. All secret you know. Other than in USA, where at least the last couple of presidents felt no trouble doing so. There is still a chance Deutsche Bank must publish their business with Trump, this might be very entertaining to read. If not I apologize of course. But even if there is proof that Trump received a personal loan of 50 billion USD from the Russian secret service his followers shall keep on adoring him ( see above under braindead ) .

Bubi, thanks for confirming that presenting tax returns is not required nor a thing to do in Germany.

Buffalo Bill, EVERY candidate for President since Nixon has furnished their most recent tax returns by tradition. There is no law but since Nixon committed tax evasion, all future candidates did so by tradition to show they have nothing t hide. Trump knew that and never said he was never going to show it. He said he was and he lied. He showed returns, carefully picked from years that showed him the best light. All candidates show the last 5 years. Both parties, all candidates, except Trump. And the Trump supporters are hypocrites because had Hillary not furnished hers, they would have said we shouldn't vote for her. And they used her tax returns to go after her. And then hypocritically. 

Too much half truths and hiding context from SOME of his supporters. Its not honest. 

41 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Buffalo Bill, EVERY candidate for President since Nixon has furnished their most recent tax returns by tradition. There is no law but since Nixon committed tax evasion, all future candidates did so by tradition to show they have nothing t hide. Trump knew that and never said he was never going to show it. He said he was and he lied. He showed returns, carefully picked from years that showed him the best light. All candidates show the last 5 years. Both parties, all candidates, except Trump. And the Trump supporters are hypocrites because had Hillary not furnished hers, they would have said we shouldn't vote for her. And they used her tax returns to go after her. And then hypocritically. 

Too much half truths and hiding context from SOME of his supporters. Its not honest. 

Dems have the House. Pass a law so it is clear not some bullshit "tradition". Me thinks that both Dems and Repubs do NOT want such a law. These are politicians and they want wiggle room so a law would go nowhere.

It is the same story, nit pick Trump to hinder anything he does. Now the lying, treasonous Obummer is trying to stir the shit....you people cannot see what is going on? It is get Trump at any and all costs...

Bernie Sanders, sell out Bernie, bend over Bernie, hardly  a credible source for anything! Honest? yeah, right, the Dems are such a fine example...reference Adam Shitt....

I think I've got the hard core Trump supporter pegged (no pun intended ;) ) but I'll get banned if I say it..haha.  I understand the core reasons. There can only be one logical reason for electing someone so obviously unqualified. 

Anyway, Howard has softened over the years. I don't say that as a a criticism. He's in a different space. Not as angry. He's filthy rich, happy, nothing to prove anymore. Sees his own mortality, he's 66. He's more retrospective of things now. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-howard-stern-trump-hates-supporters-20200512-k3z6fmgqgbbtxjsyocj46mtvse-story.html?fbclid=IwAR3BJeUEFdw67key9TqpNTPAGcEFI2kSD-y3lZruklKMq_1VqvZ8AhpZEzs

Howard Stern to Trump supporters: He hates you and so do I