Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

CS as you say - not a new sentiment - and whilst I hesitate to get into the 'specific': "Karen", I'll relate to you an experience I just had two days ago.

The working thesis is that,  "Karen" is a large subset of entitled white women. Thought I'm very vague on the term white, I'd prefer "Western".

So I was just in hospital, briefly - gallstones, now Okey Dokey.

Whilst I was there, most nurses were female and from SEA originally. About 25% were "Western" kiwi women. Overheard this, whilst I was lying, waiting on a bed, two nurses having a personal conversation:

Nurse A: I said to him what about this?

Nurse B: what did he say?

Nurse A: he made a face.

Nurse B: really?

Nurse A: yeah, like who the fuck is he to tell me what to wear?

Nurse B: bastard, I'm OK, my boyfriend lets me go out when I want to

Nurse A: well I'm OK if he knows where I am, I'll txt him, but he can get fucked if he asks where I am.

Nurse B: yeah, so long as I know where he is, it's OK

Nurse A: yeah, but when I go out it's really none of his business, who is he to know? why should he be like, controlling?

Nurse B: Well when I tell mine, he really doesn't care, I mean he waits for me, shopping.

Nurse A: If I see a guy I like, what's it to do with him? I'll see who I want, when I want, fuck him.

and so on.......

_____

And the nice nurse from Hong Kong, when verifying my details, said

"ahh 1959, so you are 60?"

"yep"

"you don't look 60"

"Young wife"

"how old?"

"35"

admiring smile...

_____

It may just be me, but I know who I prefer from the above.

As my dear departed Mum, once asked me, why I preferred Asian women, 1st wife Japanese, 2nd wife Thai, 3rd wife Lao, 

I said " so long as all their bits are working, I don't care where they're from."

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

This is not a new sentiment. This was posted on this site well over a decade ago. I remember it well, kept it because it struck a chord. When it was posted, so many American guys at the time said how much the feeling resonated with them. 

https://www.unz.com/freed/marriage-horror-and-susan-reimer-204/

If you've ever wondered what a Susan Reimer looks like

This is the same...

1716466949_SusanReimer.png.658b8bddf2c52d0533ce2155a1599766.png

I think we can add a new name to the Karens, maybe for the older unattractive - -  Hillarys...

Thing is if they are kiwis then are they not eastern? I mean its pretty far east right. I guess we agree on the general convention of where east and west are. But I'm starting to tire of all these labels, a common one doing the rounds, especially oft repeated by attractive female reporters of south asian ethnicity(sic) is BAME, which seems to mean black asian minority ethnic. Do people really need more titles? Is there empowerment in classification? What's wrong with human, generally applies to all of us. If they deserve a label other than that perhaps such as the first two items in Coss's post above maybe miserable cunt is appropriate.

Western is a country comprised mostly of people from European background and the non western background people have adopted 'western' culture. I think intellectually most would agree on that. Mexico and Canada border America but only America and Canada are deemed western of the 3. 

OK all you Trump haters...demonize this!

US military reportedly making plans for Trump that include a complete Afghanistan withdrawal before the next election

• Defense Department officials are planning to brief President Donald Trump on several options to withdraw all US troops from Afghanistan, according to multiple reports.

• One of the options includes a complete withdrawal before the 2020 US presidential election in November.

• However, officials reportedly added that they were likely to advise Trump not to reduce the US's footprint too soon.

• Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, an ardent supporter of the Trump administration, cautioned that an abrupt withdrawal would be "horrendous."

Defense Department officials are reportedly planning to brief President Donald Trump on several options to withdraw all US troops from Afghanistan, including one to pull them out before the 2020 US presidential election in November.

Senior officials familiar with the plans said multiple options with varying timelines will soon be presented to the president, according to a New York Times report published Tuesday. Other plans included leaving 5,000 or 1,500 US troops in the country, according to a separate Wall Street Journal report.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-military-reportedly-making-plans-005534242.html

5 hours ago, Coss said:

If you've ever wondered what a Susan Reimer looks like

This is the same...

1716466949_SusanReimer.png.658b8bddf2c52d0533ce2155a1599766.png

I think we can add a new name to the Karens, maybe for the older unattractive - -  Hillarys...

Coincidentally, i've since learned "Susan" is another term for a slightly older "Karen". Becky, is another term which originated in the black community has been the term for a young white girl in her 20s. The name came from the opening of the song "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot. 

The first minute of the video gives the source of "Becky"

Becky-Karen-Susan-1024x683.jpg

Finally to my greatest pleasure Twitter woke up  and now  puts tweets written by Mentally-Handicapped-In-Chief Donald Trump not yet into the dustbin but leads willing readers to links which tell the readers that the man is talking out of his ass.

Donald after digging deeply into the past claimed that a man whose name is Scarborough was involved into the death of a woman working for him. Total nonsense as it looks and therefore fitting pefectly into Donald´s world of lies. Donald is now accusing Twitter of election meddling. Does it need further evidence that the man needs to be hospitalised? This is all very good entertainment but I hope it shall be over in November. Biden by that time should get an able Vice President, bring administration back into working order, buy a walking frame and all will be fine.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

Coincidentally, i've since learned "Susan" is another term for a slightly older "Karen". Becky, is another term which originated in the black community has been the term for a young white girl in her 20s. The name came from the opening of the song "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot. 

The first minute of the video gives the source of "Becky"

Becky-Karen-Susan-1024x683.jpg

Don´t understand what this is all about with your Karen-issue but if I would have the choice I choose Susan. Could also explain why but now I have no time any more.