Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Yes, too many illegal voters in the USA...just like the Dems love!!!

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote

Survey bolsters analysis by professors

A large number of non-citizen Hispanics, as many as 2 million, were illegally registered to vote in the U.S., according to a nationwide poll.

The National Hispanic Survey provides additional evidence for use by anti-voter fraud conservatives and bolsters an analysis by professors at Old Dominion University who say non-citizens registered and voted in potentially large numbers...

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Trump haters....demonize this!!!!

Trump appeals to seniors with plan to cap insulin costs at $35 for Medicare enrollees

President Donald Trump announced a plan Tuesday he says will drastically reduce the price of insulin for people on Medicare -- relief he tied directly to his own political prospects, saying he hoped "the seniors are going to remember it."

The message came amid a coronavirus pandemic that has most directly affected older Americans. Trump's support among older voters has softened during the outbreak, worrying some of his advisers and leading to renewed efforts at the White House to highlight support for senior citizens.
The announcement on Tuesday fit within that. Trump said most senior Medicare recipients will be able to get prescription plans that cap copay costs for insulin, allowing them access to various types of insulins at no more than a copay of $35 for a month's supply.
Trump unveiled details about the new Medicare benefit during a Rose Garden news conference on Tuesday accompanied by the heads of insulin manufacturers Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk, as well as insurance representatives and the American Diabetes Association....

It is my intention, that the following is black black humour.

Congratulations Donald, always the winner, not only 1st to 100k, but still leading the pack by 3 lengths and a nose!

Your place in history is assured, as is your Ignoble Pandemic Prize!

JH.png.38923776b4176d136874f1109191eb3d.png

Face The Facts: US COVID Death Numbers Are A NYC Epidemic, NOT A National Epidemic

The sheer ease with which the American left has politicized the deaths of thousands of Americans has shocked even me. The United States is approaching 100,000 deaths and the left seems determined to make sure the public blames President Donald Trump for those deaths. As PJM’s Tyler O’Neil noted, the Democratic Coalition is trying to make “Trump Death Toll” a thing. While Tyler effectively demonstrated the absurdity of blaming these deaths on Trump, I’m going to show that despite the headlines that suggest things in the United States are the worst in the world, that is emphatically not the case.

First, let’s take a look at the total confirmed deaths of the ten worst-hit countries in descending order (based on the numbers from the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University as of 9:30 am ET May 24).

1. USA (96,046)
  2. UK (36,757)
  3. Italy (32,735)
  4. Spain (28,678)
  5. France (28,218)
  6. Brazil (22,013)
  7. Belgium (9,280)
  8. Germany (8,275)
  9. Iran (7,417)
  10. Netherlands (5,841)

But, here’s what happens when you adjust these numbers per capita. The following countries are arranged in descending order by their coronavirus death rate per million people (based on population data from The CIA World Factbook).

1. Belgium (791.76)
  2. Spain (573.38)
  3. UK (558.95)
  4. Italy (524.58)
  5. France (415.90)
  6. Sweden (391.87)
  7. Netherlands (338.01)
  8. Ireland (309.86)
  9. USA  (288.74)
  10. Switzerland (226.80)

It makes an amazing difference, doesn’t it? The United States dropped from number 1 to number 9 once you adjusted for population. Oh, but wait! I’ve previously documented how the United States’ coronavirus numbers are skewed by downstate New York. So, here’s the same list as above, treating downstate New York as a separate country from the rest of the United States:

1. Downstate NY (1,771.86)
  2. Belgium (791.76)
  3. Spain (573.38)
  4. UK (558.95)
  5. Italy (524.58)
  6. France (415.90)
  7. Sweden (391.87)
  8. Netherlands (338.01)
  9. Ireland (309.86)
  10. USA sans downstate NY (233.44)

Once you separate downstate New York from the rest of the United States, it jumps to the top (by a long shot), while the rest of the United States is at the bottom—barely edging out Switzerland.

It should be noted here that several countries are reportedly undercounting both cases and deaths, including IranChina, and Russia. It’s very possible that the actual case and death numbers for these countries are much higher, possibly even putting them in the top ten, but without reliable data I can’t correct for this.

As usual, the media wants the public to believe that the situation in the United States is worse than anywhere else in order to make Trump look bad. The United States approaching 100,000 coronavirus deaths is a grim milestone to be sure, but these deaths should not be politicized. Trump’s response was quick and decisive, and likely saved thousands of lives.

https://en-volve.com/2020/05/25/face-the-facts-us-covid-death-numbers-are-a-nyc-epidemic-not-a-national-epidemic/?fbclid=IwAR2s6yaThsCqZBWAg45x1blKB2O3MPi1wqGGonNp1Sny-7d_nSfUhtYQ7LY

• Thanks 1

Thanks Flash, the above is actually a bit of an eye opener.

When I checked the numbers, they were out a little bit, for argument's sake, they are close enough.

1.  - "total confirmed deaths of the ten worst-hit countries"  we can take that as read.

2.  - "coronavirus death rate per million people" yes this does place 'merica at number 9. But let's compare these with NZ (4.4) and Aus (4.0) using the exact same sources and numbers therein.

3.  - "United States’ coronavirus numbers are skewed by downstate New York. "  don't care, The Donald is the president of all of the states, not just the ones that haven't suffered much.

4.  - "Once you separate downstate New York from the rest of the United States, it jumps to the top (by a long shot), while the rest of the United States is at the bottom—barely edging out Switzerland."  on that basis, my suburb has a death rate of 0, total and per million people, so we are way better, than Trump in both metrics.

5.  - "Trump’s response was quick and decisive, and likely saved thousands of lives." ahhh, no, he prevaricated and dithered until the death rate start rising daily.

---

So whilst the article you quoted, is not in danger of being accused of, being Trumperrific, as it is factual and the point is more or less valid, it still diminishes Trumps best and most outstanding accomplishment ever, in the history of accomplishments, people are telling me, believe me.

21 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Western is a country comprised mostly of people from European background and the non western background people have adopted 'western' culture. I think intellectually most would agree on that. Mexico and Canada border America but only America and Canada are deemed western of the 3. 

Are you then western or non-western?

4 hours ago, cavanami said:

Yes, too many illegal voters in the USA...just like the Dems love!!!

Nearly 2 million non-citizen Hispanics illegally registered to vote

Survey bolsters analysis by professors

A large number of non-citizen Hispanics, as many as 2 million, were illegally registered to vote in the U.S., according to a nationwide poll.

The National Hispanic Survey provides additional evidence for use by anti-voter fraud conservatives and bolsters an analysis by professors at Old Dominion University who say non-citizens registered and voted in potentially large numbers...

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

How many cases of people voting illegally again? Illegal aliens don't vote. Simple as that. For those outside the U.S. who may be gaslighted. They don't want to vote. The last thing they want is to be on any government database. I lived in LA for years. Ive gotten into maybe 3 or 4 small fender benders in LA that were my fault and its evident to any LA resident that if they avoid trading insurance and just want to  get on their way, its almost always an illegal. 

And with Trump's gestapo also known as ICE actively looking for them now, think about it. Logically, why would they go down to a voting poll? Makes no sense. They are trying to stay off the grid as much as possible. 

People end up on databases for all kinds of reasons. I've moved my legal residence and filed Federal taxes in my parent's state (Florida) for a few years now (no state tax) and a year and a half ago I got jury summons for LA county. If illegal aliens are on registration databases, it wasn't their doing. 

1 hour ago, radioman said:

Are you then western or non-western?

I'm western without question. When people in America ask me how I'm treated around the world when I travel, I tell them "you are your passport". If I'm sitting in any random bar and a white American is on my right and a Nigerian double is on my left. Once the bartender hears my accent, sees my mannerism as well as my dress which is going to be similar to any other American, he will mentally put me in the same group as the white American. For the most part, with few exceptions globally, people look at nationality and culture over race. Not 100 percent but almost always. 

I will give you a real world example. I went to Cambodia for the first time in 2006 to visit a friend of mine who retired there. I learned about The Walkabout, in the capital PP. Its the most famous expat bar in Cambodia at the time, maybe still is, if its still there (I haven't been there since). At the time, and unknown to me, there was a no African policy in the bar. There was something to do with some local Nigerians acting badly, I found out later. 

There is a guard outside, I was by myself, I strode by the guard, who looked at me a bit suspiciously, I went to the bar, asked for a menu and went about my usual business when I was in the bar. There were stares and such from the regulars, all white from various countries I found out later, same as any random expat bar in SE Asia. I didn't think much of it. I just assumed they were all regulars and I was the new guy and needed time to warm up to me once I started coming there regularly. And my natural good looks and charm would do its usual business (stop rolling your eyes). 

I joked a bit with waitress, asked if it was okay to eat at the bar, she was a bit nervous, okay, didn't think much of it. Eventually, they must have sussed out I was American, not too difficult, and after a while I was arguing football with a Belgian and a Brit about Arsenal. That week, I saw an African try to get in the bar and the security guy, stopped him. Some were across the street, saw me going in and thought it was okay for them to go in. That's what I assumed based on what was going on. We can argue about whether they should be allowed in or not but my friend said they would do a runner or get girls and not pay or wouldn't pay as much (same thing I heard when I first visited Bangkok late '90s). 

Places where Africans, Nigerians, etc are not welcome, I am treated differently. Why? I'm American. I have rented airbnb from Chinese in Philippines and Malaysia who I later heard will not rent to local Africans. Africans regard African Americans as western. I've been to Ghana and Kenya, they see me as 'white'..lol. I'm over charged the same. I'm propositioned the same. Am I seen 100% the same? No. Globally among millennials they grew up with black American culture, rap music, Obama, Michael Jordan, etc. and I often get 'Yo man" from the teens and 20 somethings, and Im almost always the first black American they meet. I'm old enough to be their father (or even grandfather in some cases). I'm not upset, its not them trying to disrespect, they like the culture, music. The same happens to Koreans when they travel to small towns in America, with Korean drama being big. 

I will say this, Asian- Americans and non white and non black Americans are seen as more of an oddity. Everyone knows Americans have whites and blacks even latinos but they don't really process it. I have a very good friend, Latina from LA and she is working in Hong Kong and when she says she is American the follow up question is "where are you really from?" I was born in LA "Where are your parents from?" They were born in LA. .lol. 

I have a friend i met in Korea, heritage is Indian (India), 3rd generation, from Staten Island. He sounds like an extra for the movie Goodfellas. Eats beef complained Korea can't make real hot dogs, with 100% beef like Nathans on Coney Island, went to catholic school, good friends with a relative of former Gambino boss Castellino's nephew or whatever, he's constantly asked "Where are you really from?" and being a typical New Yorker, you don't want to know some of the wise ass answers he comes up with. Especially to non American westerners who he thinks should know better. 

I''ve done the same. The first time I went to Europe was my sophmore year summer. I flew into Heathrow. I'm 19, all I really know is north Philadelphia and my college town university in Alabama. Hearing a Pakistani and a Black speaking cockney blew my mind. I thought only whites spoke like that. I saw every James Bond movie and Benny Hill rerun. That's all I knew. Mind blown! Same thing in Amsterdam. Blacks, Turks, Asians, speaking Dutch? WTF?! This is nuts.