Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

in other news, white supremacist Congressman Steve King loses his primary race. He was the guy who was making comments for years about the end of 'western civilization' to outside people and then he just came out and said why is white nationalism and white supremacy a bad word? what a dumbass. It wasn't like the GOP didn't know he was a blatant racist, they just didn't do anything about it. Then King gave them no choice but to strip him of any committee duties, no power except his right to vote on legislation. 

His district in Iowa though, still gave him a fair amount of support which tells you how parts of 'middle America' is. They kept saying he misspoke and he's a fine Christian man. 

He is one of Trump's 'very fine people'. 

I've never found an American who can trace his arrival to America prior to 1619. Are there some out there? Sure, but they are such a small number, you have look hard for them. Blacks were brought in from 1619 and are still not 'western' to Steve King and others who think like him. Native Americans aren't western and they were hear for 1000s of years. So you see how asinine the reasoning is that doesn't pass a logic test. 

• Thanks 1

https://nj1015.com/racial-attack-victim-dies-wheres-the-outrage/?trackback=fbshare_mobile_top&fbclid=IwAR09i5Fpsxb_oGxQirZucRbKmMKHos-k9ZZX8QDGW-xJ5JPnf1xSUpgbXd0

Where's the outrage????

Hatred and violence against anyone because of the immutable characteristics, race or gender or appearance, is considered a hate crime technically only the violence would constitute a hate crime — just hating them but not committing violence wouldn't . Violent hate crimes usually get broad coverage in the media. This one didn't, because he's a middle-aged white male.

Jerry Wolkowitz was brutally attacked in the parking lot of his apartment complex in Freehold, according to police. He was attacked from behind, struck in the head and face and received horrendous injuries. The suspect then stole his car and ran him over with it, police said. Jamil Hubbard, 25 was later arrested at his house in Sayreville, where police found Wolkowitz' car.

Investigators determined Hubbard, who is black, attacked the victim because of his race — and only because of his race. The two didn't know each other, police say. This happened back in May and almost no attention was paid to this horrendous story. Sadly, Jerry Wolkowitz died this week from his injuries, after almost 6 months in a vegetative state.

Hatred and violence against anyone because of the immutable characteristics, race or gender or appearance, is considered a hate crime technically only the violence would constitute a hate crime — just hating them but not committing violence wouldn't . Violent hate crimes usually get broad coverage in the media. This one didn't, because he's a middle-aged white male.

Jerry Wolkowitz was brutally attacked in the parking lot of his apartment complex in Freehold, according to police. He was attacked from behind, struck in the head and face and received horrendous injuries. The suspect then stole his car and ran him over with it, police said. Jamil Hubbard, 25 was later arrested at his house in Sayreville, where police found Wolkowitz' car.

• Sad 1

...and this...keep it real, CS

Ivy League-trained lawyer allegedly tried to pass out firebombs to protesters

The two attorneys busted for throwing a Molotov cocktail through a police car window during protests in Brooklyn early Saturday were trying to pass out the incendiary devices to demonstrators in the crowd, federal authorities said Monday.

Brooklyn community board member Colinford Mattis, 32, and his alleged accomplice, 31-year-old Urooj Rahman, were driving around in a tan minivan near a clash between police and demonstrators at the 88th Precinct stationhouse in Fort Greene, federal prosecutors for the Eastern District of New York said in a detention memo Monday...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ivy-league-trained-lawyer-allegedly-tried-to-pass-out-firebombs-to-protesters?fbclid=IwAR04C0Q0844XvqXqpxoILyhV0xUt6o9Vh-8wEC0_Vf-sNxcsPnsx4QGdWHA

• Sad 1

I will accept the outrage only of those who showed the same outrage of events leading up to the protests, riots, etc. I don't accept selective outrage.  I humbly find myself qualified to show outrage. Any others? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, chocolat steve said:

I will accept the outrage only of those who showed the same outrage of events leading up to the protests, riots, etc. I don't accept selective outrage.  I humbly find myself qualified to show outrage. Any others? 

...that's mighty white of you 555555555555555555

(and yes, this is sarcasm)

• Sad 1

There are never any pristine uprisings in America. None. The current protesters learned from others. America was founded on violent revolt. The various uprisings and revolts in American history, that today are celebrated by all if not most, Whiskey Rebellion, just after the country was founded, various union protests, both right and left wing. 1968 Chicago convention for the Democrats, the Selma marchers being attacked,  Bundy farm having armed people ready to shoot law enforcement. 

So, forgive me if I find the current protests, revolt, uprising, riots, whatever we choose to be consistent with ALL such actions in America from all sides. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cavanami said:

...that's mighty white of you 555555555555555555

(and yes, this is sarcasm)

I took it in good humor...no worries. 

Where is Bruce Springsteen on this? Its his hometown. I've been there actually, white working class , blue collar area on the water. At least 30 years ago it was. 

• Thanks 1

I do find one thing about that article curious. Why does it have to be no other cause but race related but the various opposite matters that make the media its up for debate. If that guy had a white girlfriend for example, can we say it was race related? There could be other extenuating circumstances. He's simply a mugger and a car thief. Why can't that be the simple explanation? 

• Thanks 1