Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Get educated or stay dumbed down...Covid-20 has already been released by Putin! Get ready for a summer of shutdowns and then we go into election-gate...

Dr. Corsi proves the Army of Darkness (Dems, MSM, GS, et al) has been fully depolyed after decades of the run up to their all out last ditch effort to destroy US all. President Trump must act decisively and quickly or all may be lost. Time to call up the military as even the National Guard has been infiltrated with sympathizers of evil. Conservative Treehouse: Anger Games Night 8 – Former President Obama Has Cured The COVID Virus To Facilitate Five Days of Mass Gatherings and George Floyd Memorials…

5 hours ago, cavanami said:

Get educated or stay dumbed down...Covid-20 has already been released by Putin! Get ready for a summer of shutdowns and then we go into election-gate...

Dr. Corsi proves the Army of Darkness (Dems, MSM, GS, et al) has been fully depolyed after decades of the run up to their all out last ditch effort to destroy US all.

CAV, time to see a doctor.

I don't see how this is any different than previous incidents where parts of the public said the cops were justified. Watch the video and tell me how this is uniquely outrageous compared to other incidents? 
I'm NOT saying the cops are right, I'm saying I haven't seen much comments saying the cops are justified. 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/buffalo-police-push-protester-032541739.html

I notice our friend Cav has a video (which I will not view) trying to link BLM to violence. Complete and utter bullshit. 

Black Lives Matter has been thoroughly infiltrated and the media and right wing know exactly what they are. An LBGTQ leadership using black abuse as a front to push LBGTQ. Nothing wrong with being gay, but the founders were all gay and their site's statement has been changed at least a handful of times since I've first seen it from very pro LBGTQ primarily to listing it along other things. 

This site was using LBGTQ terms such a Cis-gender, etc. and has gone through numerous changes. This is the most watered down I've ever seen it. The main ones who started the hastag were lesbian and one 1 gay male. None were straight. 2 of them got married. Again, nothing wrong but they were pushing more LGBTQ issues within black communities than fighting for black causes and the masses stopped supporting them cold. "black lives matter" is repeated at protests, almost always by non blacks is because its the only phrase that everyone knows from the Mike Brown murder. Blacks as a collective stopped supporting them or using the hashtag a few years ago. 2 main reasons. Too much of a push for LGBTQ and that George Soros helped them financially. One of the members, possibly another was in a Soros affiliate funded apartment in NYC. I know this sounds like right wing conspiracy theory stuff but this was known 'on the street' 

this is part of their mandate as they see it. 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead. We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence. 

We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered. 

We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.

Black masses do not support BLM. The media knows this. The NYC police infiltrated it and found nada. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/04/nypd-police-black-lives-matter-surveillance-undercover

“The documents uniformly show no crime occurring, but NYPD had undercovers inside the protests for months on end as if they were al-Qaida,” said David Thompson, an attorney of Stecklow & Thompson, who helped sue for the records.

50 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

I'm still waiting for a reason why the KKK, and all the white supremacist groups aren't being labeled terrorists alongside Antifa?

...they (KKK) have already been labeled a terrorist group? ...are there even any white supremacist groups anymore? don't hear much about them.