Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I was living in LA for the '92 riots. It was a very diverse looting frenzy. I think almost 20% of all arrests were white if I remember correctly. Blacks, Latinos, Whites, looting, all had one thing in common. Low income. Hollywood, despite what the movies suggest is/was a very poor area. Lots of homeless, poor whites there. That area got looted by them in '82 along with others. Is it right? Of course not. Middle class people, of any hue, are not going to be looting whole scale typically. 

40% of the American people before the pandemic didn't have $400. Despite being told we were in the greatest economic boom in American history. Poor people are going to take things. That's as old as the history of man. Ancient Rome, the splendor of the day, was not too dissimilar than today's urban areas. Diverse, dangerous, different groups controlling different parts of the city and rampant street crime. The empire was huge and so attracted people from all over the empire. Some were brought there against their will from conquests from decades earlier and assimilated into the city with their children. (You could be a POW slave and end up free or semi free depending on the circumstances). 

The next thing the Trump will say, is that he's sending the military out nationwide, to control the virus, because sending the military, to deal with peaceful protests, won't wash for much longer....

And I what I'm seeing, is the protests getting bigger, world wide even and though the protests are hinged on,  the  police killing of black people, the widespread nature of them, is purely because of the world's distaste, for Trump and any politicians, in other countries that tolerate him. Even that Canadian wooss Trudeau had protestors chanting, "Stand Up to Trump" when he repeatedly took a knee in protests  in the last days

"

The White House wanted to have 10,000 active duty troops on the streets of Washington and other cities earlier this week to quell protesters, but Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and Chairman of the Joint of Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley pushed back at the use of any active duty troops, according to a senior defense official. 

Esper did move approximately 1,600 active duty troops to be in the Washington, DC, region to respond if needed but the approximately 5,000 National Guard troops already there never needed assistance and the active troops began to leave Thursday night.

A second defense official said Milley strongly felt the threshold -- informally described as dire circumstances -- for calling in active duty troops could not be met, opening the door to whether such a potential presidential order would be legal.

CBS first reported that the White House wanted 10,000 troops."

Gentlemen, it is now time to take the orange one, out to the back paddock and knock him on the head.

Best protests, ever, in the history of protests, every one is telling me, I'm like the expert on protests, I know more about protests than anyone, beautiful protests, the biggest protests, no President ever, had protests like me, I'm the king of protests....

BB158m8r.img?h=352&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

BB158mGR.img?h=469&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

BB158vgG.img?h=468&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

BB158LVo.img?h=411&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

BB158Iq1.img?h=416&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

BB158glO.img?h=417&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Donald be shitting himself

This guy may as well just start completing a new CV, go for a name change legally tomorrow because he's done. Its a wrap. You can come back from a lot of acts in America but there is one thing that follows forever. A little girl. And an innocent little white girl is the one thing you can't win..ever. She could be The Exorcist girl and you  still won't ever win. Ever. 

He's done.