Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Unless that alleged German cop stood on his neck for 9 minutes on purpose to kill him, I fail to see the point. Had the Minneapolis cop only did it briefly, and let the guy up and into the car it would have been a non issue. The guy meant to kill him. That was clear. 

Also, the MPD has a history of police abuse. Does the same German police department have the same history. The right plays offense (gaslighting) and simply ignores questions it can't deflect (I've answered every question on here, some people don't reciprocate) . 

Invest the 2h 20m and get educated...

Bishop Gaiters stands up boldly to challenge the mainstream and educate the public as to Black Lives Matters true goals, and the sinister methods used to manipulate Americans irrespective of the color of their skin.

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

WOW!!! You Trump haters once again fail to see that all I posted was that this procedure of kneeling on a person's neck is used internationally...nothing else.

Get back on your meds....get a grip....

So, the protests were about the cop using the technique? 

(not expecting an answer...it will likely be a rhetorical question)

NYPD Union boss rages...the police, especially in NYC have this elevated sense of self aggrandizing, at this point, they have lost all legitimacy due to the long, long history of abuse. Stop and frisk was gestapo like. There are articles and videos of cops stopping urban college kids...repeatedly...often close to the school itself with book bags in tow. Why? Because they had a quota of people they had to stop. 

The union a year ago thought they were inviolate. But his rage is because he sees the court of public opinion turning. He sees the possibility of loss of power...and just as important to them the respect of the majority of the public they have sworn to serve. I've spoken a few times about how Urban cops have been. Some will group everyone in an area into one big group. The miracle in my family was that none of my siblings (7 of us)  and I got arrested before we left HS. Several close calls but if I told that to most black people they would say I was making that up. We had a stern baptist Deacon dad and it was a given you didn't talk back to authority figures. But that doesn't work on the street. No matter how respectful, there are times the cops escalate needlessly to create provocation for an arrest or physical abuse. In my day, it was common for Philly cops to call drivers 'dumbass' and 'dickhead' to get you to argue back. "hey Dumbass, didn't you see the sign back there? You are too stupid to have a license" that's a common thing cops say from the onset. Just escalating needlessly. And they were hated for EVERYONE. I lived across from an Italian area and in those days they loved to drive Camaros, Mustangs, etc, and my mom told me once she saw a cop pull over one of them who was gong to fast and hit him over the head with his club and yell at him "F*cking kids are on this street playing "youse" and your friends driving like 'f*cking maniacs" , yes, they often sped but the way to stop it was right? My older brother had a '68 Mustang he left at the house when he went to the Navy. My brother started driving it and we got stopped the first day he drove it. We got stopped constantly. No tickets mind you, just constantly pulled over to see license and registration and insurance. My mom had to drive it eventually and we drove the station wagon (tough look cool at parties pulling up with the '70s classic station wagon with the faux plywood siding....hahaha). 

I've been to major cities all over the world. Some in industrialized countries, some in developing countries, I've never ever felt as unsafe as I have in major American cities seeing a cop looking at me. Ever. I was in Barcelona and Istanbul after both cities had bombs go off and still felt safer around the cops. 

It's lost on people, the NYC cops have abused, he sounds more like....