Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Just now, cavanami said:

No response required. Why must one respond? Freedom of speech. I find nothing offensive about Blue Lives Matter.

Hells bells...go go dancers and massage ladies matter!

Okay, but your response to Black Lives Matter was "All LIves Matter". Why the difference? 

Cav has no words of his own, only talking points fed to him by his Trumpanzee friends.

Apparently I was right when I supposed that Steven Miller and co. were floating about, in the background, feeding Trump phrases, that they know will appeal to the Trumpanzees if Trump repeats them. There's a speech being worked on, for Trump to give, about racial unity.

Boy oh boy I'm looking forward to that one, not because I think it'll be good, but because it'll light the pile of fireworks, Trump is sitting on.

14 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Do you agree had he had the knee on his neck for 10 or 20 seconds, let him up and put him in the squad car that there would have been no issue or protests? Can we agree on that? 

Yes of course, the 8m with the knee on the neck was too much especially with several other police officers there.

What I cannot understand is why you would kill a restrained subject and while being filmed...

16 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Okay, but your response to Black Lives Matter was "All LIves Matter". Why the difference? 

Like I stated, why discriminate? you think that all lives don't matter? why not sum it up with all lives matter?

Besides, drill down on the BLM organization and see what they are about...how they are funded...who started BLM, etc

15 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Yes of course, the 8m with the knee on the neck was too much especially with several other police officers there.

What I cannot understand is why you would kill a restrained subject and while being filmed...

Doing it while filmed (in my humble opinion) was evidence how brazen the MDP are. They have never been convicted except for one person and it was a person as we all know (Noor, the Somali American) is a cop  the union and the department didn't support. Why they didn't, I have no reason since there are far, far worse cases such as Philando Castile. 

See, we agree. I'm taking up skating since I've heard hell has frozen over. lol

We agree on a number of things believe it or not, maybe not on the things that matter...haha. 

16 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Like I stated, why discriminate? you think that all lives don't matter? why not sum it up with all lives matter?

Besides, drill down on the BLM organization and see what they are about...how they are funded...who started BLM, etc

I did a drill down actually. Lets just use a supposition. Lets say the term "Black Lives Matter" was used in 1950s Alabama and Mississippi,  by MLK Jr and the Civil Rights activists, would ithave been inappropriate at that time? 

32 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

I did a drill down actually. Lets just use a supposition. Lets say the term "Black Lives Matter" was used in 1950s Alabama and Mississippi,  by MLK Jr and the Civil Rights activists, would ithave been inappropriate at that time? 

I think that to coin BLM in the 50s would not have the desired effect as there were major issues that needed to be addressed first.

I'm not going to watch the video on BLM. Why? Because I have personal knowledge and experience and observation to know already. For those outside America, no one who has ever examined BLM would overstate their importance as it has with the right wing fringe groups. They are doing what they have always done. "Bogeyman" targets as fear tactics. I'm not saying I know BLM for the very reason I'm a black American. No, that's not accurate and too simplistic. There are 45 million blacks in America in all 50 states..er..ah..maybe not in the Dakotas or Montana for reasons I won't go into..haha 

It's because I know activists groups, I know of people who are cehnnected with protests, etc and have already done a drill down. The reason why we have heard nothing about them for the last few years is because they are largely benign. The media, including centrist and left of center media sources like MSNBC, CNN create and promote leaders, etc. They are fully aware of influencers but ignore them for a narrative and in that Cav and the video pundits he promotes have a valid point. They neglect that Fox News and Breitbart do the same thing but that's neither here nor there. 

Al Sharpton is a media creation. Comcast gave him his own show. I said this 15 years ago. Sharpton has NO prominence on the street. NONE. I can tell you without question, if I were in any random group of blacks..the barbershop, neighborhood cookout, doesn't matter where. Chicago, LA, NYC, Atlanta and were I to speak glowingly about Sharpton, there would be one of two reactions. Complete and utter laughter or awkward silence depending on my relationship to them. 

BLM is somewhat similar. I've said on many occasions here they are just as much as an LBGTQ advocate as they are for American black civil liberties and at times moreso for the former. I've said repeatedly their site and I've posted, they incur LBGTQ rhetoric for what they are about. Its in plain view on their site and that statement of purpose has changed many times over the last few years. I can think of at least a handful when they were more prominent and they spent more words on LBGTQ advocacy (not necessarily a bad thing mind you) than they did for what they were getting notoriety for. They have independent chapters in various cities. They act locally in those cities and they are very few in numbers and almost always women, and largely lesbian or very strong feminist leanings. Not saying its a bad thing just being accurate. 

A George Soros funded group did (and perhaps still does) donated monies, an apartment at one time for members, etc. It hasn't helped them in terms of street level, grass roots prominence. Because they are seen as more self promoting and a bit anti (Black) male and too much advocacy of LBGTQ issues. The slogan and hashtag is the power, not the actual leadership.