Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I have a question for Cav. If Trump can't dismantle this so called deep state with control over the white house, senate, supreme court, majority (26) of governors, control over the FBI, Justice dept, and the military. Why wouldn't anyone reasonably see him as not being able to do the job and therefore should be out? He has immense power, reach and control. 

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

I have a question for Cav. If Trump can't dismantle this so called deep state with control over the white house, senate, supreme court, majority (26) of governors, control over the FBI, Justice dept, and the military. Why wouldn't anyone reasonably see him as not being able to do the job and therefore should be out? He has immense power, reach and control. 

So who can do the job, in your opinion? Biden?

President Trump is an outsider and the deep state hates him. There are so many RINOs, like Mitt who undermine the president every chance they get.

Some things that I would like to see President Trump do:
1. have some fireside chats, live stream.
2. fire those that are insubordinate, march them out immediately.
3. Barr has been AG for over 480 days...prosecutions = zero! Fire Barr or light a fire under Barr!!

Putin is stoking a war between China and the USA. Putin sits back and doesn't have to do a thing. Whatever the outcome, Putin will have his power increased.

Just read a book by Jeffery Luse. He was a whistle blower and nothing was done to protect him. Obummer got thousands of EEOC cases dismissed by getting them filed undernational security" which was total bullshit!! The deep state protects the deep state. I listed the book in the thread, what book have you read. Give it a read and learn.

See Something Say Nothing: A Government Employees Tale of Corruption

by Jeffrey Luse

One mans attempt to expose the corruption within the secret fraternities found within the government. A fight for justice, and a journey of enlightenment.

Excellent read! If you think there is no deep state...read this book and get enlightened!!!

1 = ratings 0

2 = did already, and their replacements, and their replacements and on and on

3 = only crimes Barr could prosecute are Trump and family, everyone else is keeping their collective nose clean, because they know they'll be sacrificed à la Cohen and Flynn, if they do anything for Trump.

I'm not a fan of Biden but its the right wing that believes in a deep state so Biden (or even if it was Sanders) wouldn't  see a deep state in the first place. 

But I thank you for your input. Barr is very, very loyal and does what ever he is told. If he's not prosecuted anyone its not his fault. Who is he supposed to prosecute? Trump seems happy with him. But I understand your concern. 

Do you think criminal charges should be pursued against Hillary in earnest? It would be very, very messy as you know. Or has that boat left the docks? 

If he wins a 2nd term and you were his sole advisor, no Kushner, etc, what would you suggest as the top domestic and foreign policies to pursue? 

I am not a fan of Biden and he may not even be fully fit to be President but that said, the alternative can't be Trump. As you know I'm not a fan of Trump at all. So, were I to give Biden some advice, I'd tell him to let the American people know that we are in a huge financial mess. It was the fault of both parties. We can't have the Fed and Treasury make monopoly money. Stopping the is going to cause the markets to go down but its like having surgery if you have extensive cancer, you have no choice but to cut as painful as it may be and as long as the recovery may be. 

I'd cut the military big time. I'd close a ton of overseas installations and bases and reduce the force in those that we have an obligation to be there (NATO for example) to our legally agreed on number. All generals in combat zones are to prepare a feasible strategic withdrawal plan that will be safe for all parties. 

I'd suggest calling together the leaders of both parties and come up with at least 1 or 2 issues that we both agree on, will promise to pursue no matter who is in the white house or controls either house of congress and will not politicize. For example the race to the moon was an 'American event', it was not politicized. A Democrat announced we'd send a man to the man and a Republican welcomed them back. I would suggest massive infrastructure spending focusing on areas where the chronically poor are and shared among red and blue areas. For example the poor whites of Kentucky, Tennessee and West Virginia who have been impoverished forever. And the black urban poor. Those 2 groups have been perennially at the lowest rung of the socio-economic scale and have no advocates of note in the government. 

I would have tuition free colleges based on the need. We need nurses, computer scientists, etc. and those majors will be tuition, as well as room and board free if a certain GPA is maintained. If you major in gender studies, psychology, african american studies, art history, mass communication, etc, you get 1/4 paid for. Half for those jobs that are inbetween in terms of need. How do I determine the need? The department of labor has a great deal of information on what is needed for industry as well as what is or will be in short supply. Base tuition on need. You may want to be a modern dancer and may be the best dancer out there but its up to you to believe in yourself and finance most of it. I wont' ask the tax payer to pay for all of it. 

Foreign policy I'd advise normalization with Cuba. Economically it makes sense and politically it doesn't make sense anymore to keep them isolated. 

I'd love the German model of apprenticeships. College isn't for everyone and shouldn't have to be. We lack craftsmen in America as much a tech workers. 

Tons of other ideas but I'll stop there for now. 

6 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

I'm not a fan of Biden but its the right wing that believes in a deep state so Biden (or even if it was Sanders) wouldn't  see a deep state in the first place. 

But I thank you for your input. Barr is very, very loyal and does what ever he is told. If he's not prosecuted anyone its not his fault. Who is he supposed to prosecute? Trump seems happy with him. But I understand your concern. 

Do you think criminal charges should be pursued against Hillary in earnest? It would be very, very messy as you know. Or has that boat left the docks? 

If he wins a 2nd term and you were his sole advisor, no Kushner, etc, what would you suggest as the top domestic and foreign policies to pursue? 

I make the rash assumption that you are replying to Cav or other, as you prolly know, I am with you, on these points.

Trump's once lauded military generals appear to the uninitiated to be turning against him. However Diana West has tracked and reported on the activities of these Obama era holdovers and her findings reveal these individuals may not be the apolitical servants to the U.S. Commander in Chief that they purport to be.
These generals have made many, many bad decisions that resulted in an excess of loss of life!

Diana West is a REAL journalist with experience starting with 911. Listen and learn...

Hail to the Junta: Biden Says Military Would Remove Trump with Great Dispatch – Guest Diana West

8 hours ago, Coss said:

I make the rash assumption that you are replying to Cav or other, as you prolly know, I am with you, on these points.

Yes, but you (and others) are welcome to chime in. What if you were President with the party in control of the branches of the government or his or hers adviser?

Although this is not the NZ thread, what would you do if you were the leader of NZ and had immense power for change for your term? 

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

Yes, but you (and others) are welcome to chime in. What if you were President with the party in control of the branches of the government or his or hers adviser?

Although this is not the NZ thread, what would you do if you were the leader of NZ and had immense power for change for your term? 

Well I like to think that because we're a small place, we're all on the same bus and every now and then, we vote for a new driver, who gets to choose the route, but not the journey. In essence the driver doesn't get to decide, who is on the bus, or who gets to vote. The whole of us, are generally committed to making sure, that we all are looked after and have an egalitarian time of it.

We do have our left and right, but the extremes are small in number, so easily dealt with.

In terms of the USA, I reckon that the 'freedoms' that every one is demanding are not tempered enough. And the internet has given every idiot a megaphone. The world of business has too much power, but that's self correcting, as we are seeing today.

I was saying some time ago, "you gotta look after your peasants or they'll be revolting", and now they are.

Sorry to say, this is not over, when Trump goes.

It's as though, the Lions have escaped from the Zoo and are now roaming suburbia, eating people as they please. The big tough guy, with the biceps, tattoos and the attitude, turns out to be useless against Lions, so the old fella with the trusty 303, is the only option to clear out the Lions. It'll take a long time, but it'll get done.