Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

...and before Congress...Clintons owe $2.5 billion in taxes!!!

Ep. 27 -- The Investigators Who Dissected the Clinton Foundation’s Labyrinth of Global Fraud for Congress Break Their Silence in their First Interview; the Revelations are Disturbing. John Moynihan & Larry Doyle Join Paine to Break Big News

The Investigators Who Dissected the Clinton Foundation’s Labyrinth of Global Fraud for Congress Break Their Silence in their First Interview; the Revelations are Disturbing. John Moynihan & Larry Doyle Join Paine to Break Big News on the Clinton's, Bill Gates, and Shocking Findings Surrounding Coronavirus and much much more. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-27-investigators-who-dissected-clinton-foundations/id1491435111?i=1000477418276

4 hours ago, Coss said:

Looks fake, but methinks,  be real - from Republican Voters against Trump.

hehehe...you mean Graham's own words isn't fake news?! My whole view of the universe and what is real and not real has just been shattered. 

Hillary didn't have to release tax information but did out of full disclosure as is tradition since Nixon. Trump didn't. Examine, analyze, criticize the Clinton Foundation if warranted. I have no issues whatsoever with that. But anyone who criticizes it while not demanding Trump release his info smacks a little of hypocrisy. Trump said he would and if he was so concerned about being in an audit (a red flag) why run for office? Is there any proof he was in an audit? No. 

CS

Not talking about personal tax info, so don't gaslight!!!

The Clinton Foundation...the Trump Foundation took a hit, but the Clintons...nothing!!! The FBI, DOJ, IRS is terrified of this case. Now the case is sealed....can't have the US people finding out about this....Doyle and Moynihan have the documents, they have investigated for five years...now it is the DOJ to take the ball...will it happen? not likely and even more so if Trump is not reelected...

Once again, listen to the podcast and get educated or keep gaslighting and ignoring the data and facts...up to you...

8 hours ago, cavanami said:

CS

Not talking about personal tax info, so don't gaslight!!!

The Clinton Foundation...the Trump Foundation took a hit, but the Clintons...nothing!!! The FBI, DOJ, IRS is terrified of this case. Now the case is sealed....can't have the US people finding out about this....Doyle and Moynihan have the documents, they have investigated for five years...now it is the DOJ to take the ball...will it happen? not likely and even more so if Trump is not reelected...

Once again, listen to the podcast and get educated or keep gaslighting and ignoring the data and facts...up to you...

I suspect 2 things. First, if you look hard enough or even not so hard enough that you will find problems with the Clinton foundation. Second, if its pursued in court, one will find that all foundations of any substance will have similar or worse violations. 

Again, I have no issue with any legal pursuit of the Clinton foundation if its not arbitrary. Examine and prosecute EVERYONE I suspect that Trump doesn't want to because it won't end well. He has the power to. Logic Cav dictates the 'lock her up' mantra as well as all the Clinton Foundation accusations are primarily for the base. They have no desire to. They would have already. So blame the Republicans. If there is all this crime being done. They are not doing it because Republican donors, etc have done as much or worse. 

Trump is fighting to keep his taxes private because he is part of the same hypocrisy. And its not gaslighting. Its what the truth is. Both are guilty as well as others and therefore you don't see any of this gaining traction. I would love to take down all these foundations used to dodge taxes and fund people and organizations that aren't part of their stated goal. 

So, call out the corrupt Republicans as well if we are going to criticize the Clintons because they are all bad. Take them all down. 

I recall a long debate on here about the George Zimmerman killing of Trayvon Martin, a then 17 year old on his way home to his father's home after buying the candy Skittles. And how a 17 year old supposedly had murderous intent based in part he had a fight in school, like millions of HS kids. 

Since then Zimmerman has made the news once in a while, usually not good. Including ridiculing the death of Martin and legally suing the family to add insult to injury. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/12/us/george-zimmerman-timeline/index.html

zimmerman.jpg

I'd also like to thank Donald Trump for his forthcoming efforts to improve the gene pool in America.

Donald Trump's upcoming rally labelled ‘dangerous move’ amid Covid-19 pandemic

7:05AM • SOURCE:  ASSOCIATED PRESS

health experts question the decision, citing the danger of infection spreading among the crowd and sparking outbreaks when people return to their homes. The Trump campaign itself acknowledges the risk in a waiver attendees must agree to absolving them of any responsibility should people get sick...

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/donald-trumps-upcoming-rally-labelled-dangerous-move-amid-covid-19-pandemic