Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

There are many videos related to the George Zimmerman incident. A well produced doco is out there showing all the DATA and what took place. Also videos on why George Zimmerman sued the Martin family so get ALL THE DATA before you rush to a wrong judgement.

Your social engineering is only working on the weak minded!

CS

This is gaslighting defined, so yes, you are gaslighting.

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment, often evoking in them cognitive dissonance and other changes including low self-esteem. Using denial, misdirection, contradiction, and misinformation, gaslighting involves attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's beliefs. Instances can range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents occurred, to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Zimmerman is filth. I'm not going to play any 'agree to disagree' on it. Post all the videos you want by people who are trying to gaslight a nation. No one believes in Zimmerman's account any more other than...well, I won't go there. Post away Cav. This is my last response to ANY mention of him from you. Have away. 

47 minutes ago, cavanami said:

CS

This is gaslighting defined, so yes, you are gaslighting.

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment, often evoking in them cognitive dissonance and other changes including low self-esteem. Using denial, misdirection, contradiction, and misinformation, gaslighting involves attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's beliefs. Instances can range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents occurred, to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

You just described Fox News. 

27 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

Zimmerman is filth. I'm not going to play any 'agree to disagree' on it. Post all the videos you want by people who are trying to gaslight a nation. No one believes in Zimmerman's account any more other than...well, I won't go there. Post away Cav. This is my last response to ANY mention of him from you. Have away. 

As usual, you gaslight and dodge the data and truth...up to you!