Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Trump has access to everything Obama did. Including classified information. The fact that Trump hasn't been able to expose any bombshell items either overtly or leaked, tells you how clean Obama's administration was. 

If Biden is elected, I hope he exposes the outright illegalities. He probably won't but I'm hoping so. I would be shocked if Trump didn't try to destroy evidence prior to leaving. 

• Haha 1

If a farmer who produces natural gas by throwing shite into a tank never releases a part of internal pressure shall one day  find the unit exploding. I am, as you guess already, talking about the Trump political system.

Plus probably hundreds of cases of manslaughter by squeezing 20.000 followers into a building which stands in a virus infected state which is ruled by another brainless Trump follower.

John Bolton's book was going to have very bad stuff about Trump. The only question was how bad. I have no doubt whatsoever that he speaks the truth about what went on. It fits with what we already know. Begging Xi to help him win is a bit pathetic. To be fair, Obama spoke on a hot mic to a Russian high official that he can address something after his re-election and asked for a detente of sorts from the Russians. Still very different than what Bolton said of Trump.

3 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

Trump has access to everything Obama did. Including classified information. The fact that Trump hasn't been able to expose any bombshell items either overtly or leaked, tells you how clean Obama's administration was. 

If Biden is elected, I hope he exposes the outright illegalities. He probably won't but I'm hoping so. I would be shocked if Trump didn't try to destroy evidence prior to leaving. 

The news media continues to protect Obummer.

Fast & Furious?
IRS targeting the Tea Party?
Obummer selling his Illinois senate seat?
Obummer paying off Rev. Wright?

...and I can list 200 more....but all this is OK? Yeah, right...

No, Cav is correct!, it's all true!   And you are perceptive, in posing the question "why hasn't Trump done anything?"  

Answer: Because Trump is the most useless, vainglorious, self-serving, piece of orange dross, ever to crawl out of a night club, in the company of a gold digger, at 6 a.m snorting Adderall and proclaiming how wonderful he is.

The incidental occurrence, that the USA garnered sufficient votes for him to attain the Presidency, only reinforces the moribund status, of the USA's low educational penetration, into the working masses.

But seriously, an anecdote,  whilst in Covid lock down, I decided to take up Archery and whilst waiting for delivery of the bow and pointy sticks, I watched nearly every uTube 'how to' and most come from 'merica. 

Typically, instead of saying, e.g. "Make sure this 1/4" bolt is firmly tightened so the arrow sight, does not move in use".

What is said, is a variation on "You got to get, to where this is going to get, to where you're going to, make sure this is got good and snug, like I done it there... Now you're going to want to go right ahead and get to...."

This is sad,  when I used to count my American friends, as representative of intelligent people. Now I know, that they are outliers, in the top percentiles of intelligence (excepting Cav) and not representative, of the vast, grunting, yokel, masses.