Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Muhammad Ali’s son says dad would have hated ‘racist’ Black Lives Matter

On the fourth anniversary of his death, Muhammad Ali’s only biological son says that his father would be against Black Lives Matter, calling the movement “racist” and the protesters “devils.”

The legendary boxer and activist stood up against racism throughout his life, but Muhammad Ali Jr. says his dad would have been sickened by how the protests have turned to violence and looting after the death of George Floyd.

“Don’t bust up s–t, don’t trash the place,” he told The Post. “You can peacefully protest.

‘‘My father would have said, ‘They ain’t nothing but devils.’ My father said, ‘All lives matter.’ I don’t think he’d agree.”

Of the BLM movement, Ali Jr., a Muslim like his father, said: “I think it’s racist.”

“It’s not just black lives matter, white lives matter, Chinese lives matter, all lives matter, everybody’s life matters. God loves everyone — he never singled anyone out. Killing is wrong no matter who it is,” Ali said during an hour-long interview with The Post.

On police brutality, Ali defended law enforcement in general.

“Police don’t wake up and think, ‘I’m going to kill a n—-r today or kill a white man, he said. “They’re just trying to make it back home to their family in one piece.

Speaking of Floyd’s killing at the hands of a white Minneapolis police officer, Ali said, “The officer was wrong with killing that person, but people don’t realize there was more footage than what they showed. The guy resisted arrest, the officer was doing his job, but he used the wrong tactic.”

He agrees with President Trump that Antifa fomented violence during the Floyd protests and should be labeled a terrorist organization.

“They’re no different from Muslim terrorists. They should all get what they deserve. They’re f–king up businesses, beating up innocent people in the neighborhood, smashing up police stations and shops. They’re terrorists — they’re terrorizing the community. I agree with the peaceful protests, but the Antifa, they need to kill everyone in that thing.

“Black Lives Matter is not a peaceful protest. Antifa never wanted it peaceful. I would take them all out.”

A father of two, Ali, 47, lives in Hallandale Beach, Florida, and has struggled to make ends meet in recent years working as a landscape gardener and construction worker. He’s previously said he gets only a $1,000 monthly allowance from his father’s estimated $60 million estate.

“The Greatest” had nine children — Muhammad Jr., eight daughters and an adopted son, Asaad Amin — with four wives. Junior was the fourth-born to first wife Belinda Boyd, who converted to Islam and now goes by Khalilah Ali.

After the retired champ married his final wife, Lonnie Williams, in 1986, relations between son and father began to fray and, in the last decade of Ali’s life, completely fell apart. Ali blames his stepmom for the estrangement.

While Ali spent his final days at his estate in Scottsdale, Arizona, Ali Jr. lived in a dingy two-bed flat in Englewood on Chicago’s crime-ridden South Side. He split from wife Shaakira shortly after his father’s death on June 3, 2016.

Despite strong tensions between the black community and the Chicago PD — especially after 17-year-old Laquan McDonald was shot dead in 2014 by a cop later convicted of murder — Ali says he was never singled out by cops for his skin color, and defends them against charges of institutional racism.

“Not all the police are bad, there’s just a few. There’s a handful of police that are crooked, they should be locked up,” he said. “I never had a bad scene with a cop. They’ve always been nice and protect me. I don’t have a problem with them.”

This despite twice being held and questioned by the TSA under Trump’s travel ban on seven Muslim-majority nations. Ali was released both times.

Instead, Ali goes a step further, calling out Black Lives Matter as a divisive movement.

“It’s a racial statement,” he said. “It’s pitting black people against everyone else. It starts racial things to happen; I hate that.”

Ali said he supports Trump and that his father — who went to jail for refusing to be drafted during the Vietnam War on the basis of his religious beliefs — would have too.

Ali, who was ravaged by Parkinson’s disease and died at 74, appeared to be politically ambivalent most of his life, once endorsing liberal Democrat Jimmy Carter but supporting the re-election of conservative Republican Ronald Reagan (who was backed by only 9 percent of black people).

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/muhammad-alis-son-says-he-wouldve-hated-black-lives-matters/

2 hours ago, Coss said:

The list of things that make President Donald Trump the maddest goes something like this:

1) Small crowds at his rallies

2) Small crowds at his rallies 

3) Negative press coverage of small crowds at his rallies

Even his own internal polls have him losing. He's been upset at his own pollsters. If he pulls this election out of his ass, credit to him. The 2016 election wasn't a shock to pollsters in the days leading up to it. Hillary was desperate if people don't remember and finally asked Obama to speak and they were bringing black celebs to rallies in Ohio. Her own people in Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota were begging her to visit. Their polling were saying it was a toss up at best. 

But if he loses, the reaction is going to be priceless. We  will see the biggest sore loser ever. Hillary was a sore loser. It must have taken her everything to make that call and concede as well as go to the inauguration. It would surprise me if Trump does either. 

Biden obviously has dementia and should withdraw from the race

NEW YORK – The Democrats ought to be ashamed of themselves. They spent the last four years criticizing Donald Trump in no small part for his mental state, and rightly so. The founding fathers included an impeachment provision in the Constitution in large part as a contingency to remove a president exactly like him, whose temperament and personality and mental state are incompatible with the requirements of the highest elected office in the land.

Trump is not merely a jerk. Psychologists have been so alarmed that they have violated a core ethical principle of their profession by attempting to diagnose him from afar. Narcissistic personality disorder is their universal conclusion and it fits like a glove. Among the characteristics of NPD is a lack of empathy — not something one wants or needs in a leader.

Now Democrats are conspiring to gaslight the American people by engineering the presidential election of a man clearly suffering from dementia, Joe Biden. This is no time to be “polite.” We are talking about the presidency. As always, we need a frank, intelligent discussion and debate about the issues and the candidates. It is perfectly fair to talk about Bernie Sanders’ heart attack as well as Biden’s and Trump’s mental acuity.

Contrary to current ridiculous Democratic talking points, it is not ageist to point this out. One out of seven Americans over the age of 70 suffers from dementia. (Biden is 77.) If it’s ageist to talk about dementia among the elderly, it’s ageist to talk about immaturity among the young.

It is neither necessary nor possible to scientifically determine whether the former vice president has dementia. On the other hand, you don’t need an astronomer to know that the sun rises in the east. If you have encountered dementia, you know Biden has it.

There is so much blame to go around for this BS that I can’t figure out what order to put it in. I’ll go chronologically. There are the Democratic Party bosses who, terrified at the prospect that Sanders might win the nomination, recruited former Vice President Joe Biden out of a comfortable retirement to run yet again.

There is Biden himself. His family should have known better than to allow a campaign by the guy who inspired the headline “Biden allies float scaling back events to limit gaffes.” Not that gaffes are the issue. Or stuttering. Or being old. Many Americans are as old or older than Biden, they stutter, and they’re mentally competent. Biden is not.

Of course you also have to cast the stinkeye at Biden’s former rivals Amy Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg, Beto O’Rourke, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris and Mike Bloomberg. Just because the DNC probably urged them to endorse Biden doesn’t mean that they had to. No Cabinet position or even a position as vice president should be enough inducement to set aside common sense. Elizabeth Warren earns an honorary mention for her failure to speak out against Biden and to endorse Sanders.

None of the media seem interested in the truth about Biden. Democratic media allies like CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post are running interference for the Democratic establishment and Biden by failing to ask any questions about the candidate’s mental fitness. Right-wing outlets like Fox News are gleefully trumpeting Biden’s mental decline, but they would say that even if it wasn’t true. The fourth estate has abdicated its duty to follow the truth wherever it leads.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2020/03/11/commentary/world-commentary/biden-obviously-dementia-withdraw-race/?fbclid=IwAR2FNTb60QzWXKaJ_PhlOX_SdoZfbhfKcatLCnNEMCIE03TbQ7WXb8Vxeds#.XvFpb6YuCpp

Are the Democrats really going to nominate Joe, or is something else going on?  Will we suddenly see a change of heart at the convention and Hillary once again gets the nomination?   :hmmm:

word.jpg

WWII.jpg

The 25th Amendment to the Constitution provides for removing the President from office for disability and replacing him with the Vice President. If the Dem Convention really does pick Joe, then watch the struggle to become his running mate. The running mate would be the real candidate, with Biden either becoming simply a puppet president or actually being sent to the funny farm. If that's not dishonest politics, then what is?

As usual, both parties suck.

This is not the first time...If Biden wins and right how it looks like it, my guess is he will have people around him, like Reagan, who will really be running the country. I recall Saturday Night Live did a skit with Reagan's whole presidency him thinking he's in a movie and its a character he is playing. Certainly after he was shot he never recovered totally. Nancy Reagan was running the country, literally. She wouldn't allow any one on the staff to talk to him. She would be a conduit, say "Ron says this..." and it was really her. The last year for sure , if not the last 2 years of Reagan's term, his memory was gone. When he gave his deposition a year after he was totally out of it. His memory had gone alzheimers had set in pretty much fully. He stopped being competent to perform perhaps 1986 to 1988. 

Biden is going in a bit out of it, which is scary. Trump is showing signs as well. 

https://www.salon.com/2015/12/28/behind_the_ronald_reagan_myth_no_one_had_ever_entered_the_white_house_so_grossly_ill_informed/

Behind the Ronald Reagan myth: "No one had ever entered the White House so grossly ill informed"

Don't know if Biden is any good, don't care, hell there might be a Republican that is good for the Job.

As I think I've always said, it doesn't matter who get's to be President next year, so long as they look like they can do the job.

And Trump cannot.

Trump being President, makes as much sense, as me being a Pattaya GoGo Girl :)

2122444968_ScreenShot2020-06-23at2_55_08PM.png.a9c3f9918f4c8d4919e8b5b46b8e246c.png

Woodrow Wilson had a stroke in 1919 and was left incapacitated. His wife was running the country during the last year and more of his presidency.

My grandfather had a close friend whose wife had been a sort of maid/companion to Wilson's wife, and she knew quite a bit. However, she had been forced to sign an agreement never to reveal anything about what she had seen and heard. She kept her word and wouldn't talk about it.

As to Reagan, while he may have been a bit out to lunch, he never spoke such jibberish as Biden does. Can you imagine Biden meeting world leaders and spouting such nonsense? President for Life Xi would be splitting his sides with laughter. 

At least  Wilson and Reagan were mentally competent when they entered the office. Joe Biden certainly isn't.  Would you willingly board a plane with a pilot you knew was not qualified, even if he did have a co-pilot to help him?  I certainly wouldn't.  :(

I've read a few stories the military has a huge issue with these types of groups. They were encouraged to join to learn military tactics to bring back to civilian life for some 'war' 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/army-soldier-charged-giving-classified-info-neo-nazi-group-n1231766

Army soldier charged with giving classified info to neo-Nazi group

Even though military pay is quite good these days, and the pension and other benefits are enticing, the military has trouble getting enough recruits. I know a retired drill sergeant who said recently, "There are a lot of 'garbage soldiers' in the Army these days," meaning people he felt had no business being there. The recruiters had taken them just to fill up their quotas, and this is the result. 

Bo Bergdahl, who had laid down his rifle, abandoned his post, and gone off to join the Taliban, had been discharged from Coast Guard  boot camp as being mentally unfit. Still, a year later an Army recruiter signed him up. "Chelsea" Manning is another one, a wacko who physically couldn't make it through basic combat training but was given another chance (and squeaked by). Manning was openly gay and was reduced in rank because of a fight with another gay soldier, yet the Army gave him its highest security clearance, and you saw what happened. I expect this neo-Nazi nutcase got in for the same reason. Got to make that quota!  :(