Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

And in anticipation of Trump's next move and in light of his poor audience numbers recently, I think he'll find a sporting event, with lotsa fans and turn up and take a bow, because he thinks the fans will cheer him.

As I said, General Flynn was innocent!

Michael Flynn case dismissed: Judge Sullivan's novel actions served injustice

The dismissal of the case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn sent shock waves across Washington, including Congress which was hours away from a hearing addressing the case. Any appellate decision taking unprecedented measures to stop “irreparable harms” and “irregular” conduct is newsworthy. However, those admonishments were not describing Flynn's conduct but that of his trial judge, U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan. The D.C. Circuit panel took the exceptionally rare step of ordering Sullivan to stop further proceedings and dismiss the case to avoid further damage caused by his prior orders...

https://news.yahoo.com/michael-flynn-case-dismissed-judge-204403242.html

The mayor of NYC is just postering and using symbolism. A mural isn't substantive changes. The thing with the protests is that if you talk to 100 people of what they want, you may get 100 answers. All they know is the way things are going now is not good and there needs to be a change. The protests happened organically, impromptu and it was a reflection of not just the police but a critique of the current 'system'. 

That feeling is all our own as a collective. The protesters are largely young, diverse and that tells me volumes. 

No one knows Biden's plan because he doesn't have one. He's fulfilling a lifetime dream. To be President. That said, and as bad of a candidate he is, he is leading nationally over Trump by 8 - 9 percent. 

This has similarities to 2016. Trump was such a terrible candidate, anyone should have been able to beat him. Trump has never gotten over 50% of approval and didn't get 50% of the popular vote. I think the country is tired of Trump. He's constant drama. In bad times you want stability and leadership. We don't have that and the people are looking at Biden's staff, if not him personally. Reagan's staff was strong and people had faith in it even with him as a figurehead. Trump's staff are sycophants. They are there to serve his needs not the country, not even the party, but his own personal greed and insecurities. 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/why-youre-not-hearing-about-bidens-economic-plan-144915816.html

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

No one knows Biden's plan because he doesn't have one. He's fulfilling a lifetime dream. To be President. That said, and as bad of a candidate he is, he is leading nationally over Trump by 8 - 9 percent. 

This has similarities to 2016. Trump was such a terrible candidate, anyone should have been able to beat him. Trump has never gotten over 50% of approval and didn't get 50% of the popular vote. I think the country is tired of Trump. He's constant drama. In bad times you want stability and leadership. We don't have that and the people are looking at Biden's staff, if not him personally. Reagan's staff was strong and people had faith in it even with him as a figurehead. Trump's staff are sycophants. They are there to serve his needs not the country, not even the party, but his own personal greed and insecurities. 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/why-youre-not-hearing-about-bidens-economic-plan-144915816.html

Biden, 47 years in government and hasn't done jack shit!!

Believe the polls...I got a bridge for sale, send me the $1M deposit 5555555555555555555555

Polls can change but as of right now, Trump is toast. If you are saying the present polls are wrong, then so be it. The polls were right about Hillary, she did win the popular vote. They had her margins coming down as the election neared to less than 3% or less and they were right. Her own internal polls showed it she was leading slightly but trending against her in Ohio, Pa and a couple other north central states and it turned out to be true with the razor thin victories Trump had. 

I recall the wild flurry in the closing days, I'm sure you did, we all did. Biden has a very long, rich history in the Senate. as well as VP where Obama put him in charge of a few projects. You really are doing him a disservice making gross generalizations. https://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/us/joe-biden-fast-facts/index.html

Even the Senators I despise I have a long record of accomplishments. That said, as I stated, as bad of a candidate as Biden is, he's still miles better than Trump. The most unfit man for President since forever. I am no major historian but I love reading presidential biographies. His election was purely about symbolism and things that are the elephant in this room but we are being polite about it. 

There is no logical reason someone would judge Biden as a bad candidate based on standard reasons we judge candidates on and then say to themselves "Hmm...I guess I will have to go with Trump" None whatsoever. Zilch. I'm convinced now that a vote for Trump after we've had a look at him up close and personal will be for completely personal reasons that are not based on policies, etc. 

There are plenty of Republicans who disagree with Trump. So its not ideologically based reasoning why Trump gets the vote. Its beyond politics. Beyond even reason and logic to some extent. Its symbolism, in part. It's the same reason why I wouldn't vote for Tom Brady to be in the Hall of Fame. On paper, he deserves a unanimous vote. I hate the Patriots and him so I'd vote no. You can't apply logic and reason. 

...and then this...the NOT great president Obummer...again!!!

Newly Released Strzok Notes Implicate Biden, Obama Directly Ordering Sham Flynn Investigation

A federal appeals court on Wednesday ordered the dismissal of the criminal case against National Security Adviser Michael Flynn at the request of the Dept. of Justice, directing District Judge Emmet Sullivan, who had been presiding over the case, to approve the DOJ’s motion to dismiss.

Instead of immediately granting the motion to dismiss, Judge Sullivan, who was appointed by Bill Clinton, sought to hold hearings on the matter, angering Flynn allies...

https://www.truthandaction.org/newly-released-strzok-notes-implicate-biden-obama-directly-ordering-sham-flynn-investigation/?utm_source=Facebook_Post&utm_medium=PE_Post&utm_term=5ef3b7773259c&fbclid=IwAR040mnCdGa2ha6OElq58Esam4Qw8oPi2k-5iEdZsUTWg94NDdi5AN9k22c