Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Arizona, very red state. Biden about an avg 3 point lead. 

Florida, Biden has about a 9 point lead. 

Iowa, usually red, Trump 1 point lead

Michigan, Biden about an 8 point lead on avg

Minnesota, Biden double digit lead

Nevada, Biden about a 4 point lead

New Hampshire, Biden about a 4 point lead

North Carolina, red state for decades, Biden 2 point lead

Ohio, toss up state Trump  won in '16, toss up

Pennsylvania, Trump won before, toss up state, Biden 6 point lead

Texas, which hasn't elected a Democrat since the 60s, Trump 2 point lead

Virginia, formerly red state, now purple, Biden 11 point lead

Wisconsin, which Trump barely won last time, Biden 6 point lead

The scenario unless things have changed, is Trump will also lose the Republicans the Senate. Dems will have the executive and legislative and likely choose one or two justices for the high court unless Republicans can change things in 2022 off year elections. 

Mr Steve,

good times for us Trump haters. Mr President now seems unable to  control his dementia-influenced lunacy and some rats vaguely considering to jump ship. So called Republican politicians. I am sure the Donald fears not to be protected any more once he looses the election and would end up either in a madhouse or in Prison. Some people would elaborate on all the dirty secrets, Russia alone should grant him 5 times life incarceration. His dicksuckerteam lead by Barr and Grenell would swear they always hated Trump from the bottom of their heart and it was all a misunderstanding. Cav,do you agree to my prophecies ? 

Mr. Cav,

Donald is President because there are obviously many American people of similar intellectual level like yourself. No insult intended, just how it is.

As resident in soon muslim-dominated Germany I may assure you that your previous link just proves my statement above.

2 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Steve,

good times for us Trump haters. Mr President now seems unable to  control his dementia-influenced lunacy and some rats vaguely considering to jump ship. So called Republican politicians. I am sure the Donald fears not to be protected any more once he looses the election and would end up either in a madhouse or in Prison. Some people would elaborate on all the dirty secrets, Russia alone should grant him 5 times life incarceration. His dicksuckerteam lead by Barr and Grenell would swear they always hated Trump from the bottom of their heart and it was all a misunderstanding. Cav,do you agree to my prophecies ? 

Wow.  You are not a fan of 'The Donald' are you? lol. It's not looking good for him. But there have been campaigns that seemed won that lost during this time. 2016 being one of them. It's not looking good. 

Ironically, Biden is probably the worse Dem candidate in many years but he's still much preferred by the masses over Trump. I think the American people are just tired of all the drama. And secondly and more importantly, Trump has shown he can't manage a crisis. Not a surprise to the rest of us who didn't support him. But a surprise to some of his supporters who held their nose and voted. 

5 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Steve,

in case anybody dies, they are fake deaths. Arranged by Hillary, Obama, Deep State, the FBI and The Rolling Stones.

So now, a covid-20 has been released in Germany...don't look at your own country...make sure Germany demonizes an inexpensive drug that can help to prevent causalities...looks like with your head in the German sand you don't see what is going on in your own country!!!

American's are banned from travel to EU and other countries. We are the world's pariah both medically (Covid-19) but also diplomatically. We have no reliable allies. In one term Trump has managed to make us the world's laughing stock. We are geo-politically isolated. The only leaders I can think of that may have a somewhat positive view of us is possibly that nut who runs Brazil. Coincidentally their leader took the same cavalier attitude to Covid-19 and have an extremely high rate.  Israel's only relationship with us is transactional. The only reason Japan, Germany, the UK, and the rest deal with us is because they have to. Their private view of us is a litany of personality disorders of Trump, summarizing with he is unfit. Tell us something we don't know. 

Even Nixon had allies. Bush, who threatened, begged, etc, to get other nations to participate in Afghanistan and Iraq had allies. As bad as Biden is in his present state, he is far, far more qualified. He will at least have a far better team around him.