Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

1 hour ago, chocolat steve said:

There are two main reasons why America is the only industrialized nation without a truly comprehensive national healthcare system. The first is money in politics. The healthcare industry is extremely powerful. Big Pharma, HMOs, the AMA (American Medical Association) that is basically a doctor's guild, etc. They all thought they would make less money and they fought it. These industries have the most influence with the Republicans but they do have a say with both parties. The Dems took out things because of health industry pressure. 

The second reason is that the Republicans did not want Obama to have any success even if it was good for the nation. Obamacare was watered down. The GOP fought it as if their life depended on it and so the Obamacare we got wasn't the one that was envisioned. The circular argument went like this. The Republicans watered it down and took out its teeth and then criticized it for being ineffective. 

The current pandemic and needs of the people are reversing that. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-approves-medicaid-expansion-obamacare-ballot-initiatiive-802-183156437.html

As usual...your false, biased, globalist BS

The dems controlled the house and senate during Obummer years and the OBUMMER DEMS didn't do shit for a proper healthcare...tell the FACTS!!!

110th United States Congress
Senate Majority Democratic (coalition)
House Majority Democratic
Sessions
1st: January 4, 2007 – December 19, 2007 2nd: January 3, 2008 – January 3, 2009

Election fraud...US Postal system can handle the ballots??? Voter ID!!! Vote in person!!!

City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey

A city councilman and a councilman-elect are among the four people charged with voting fraud related to the May 12 municipal election, New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal announced Thursday.

Paterson City Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-Elect Alex Mendez, Shelim Khalique and Abu Razyen have been charged with criminal conduct involving mail-in ballots during the election....

2. Things. In my post, I mentioned the Democrats were also compromised. Please be accurate. I placed partial blame on them. 

. They all thought they would make less money and they fought it. These industries have the most influence with the Republicans but they do have a say with both parties. The Dems took out things because of health industry pressure. 

2. Republicans got hold of the house in 2012 and immediately started to dismantle it and have been ever since. Certain Republican governors (Lousiana, Kansas and others) wouldn't even allow their citizens to have medicare for all even though it cost the state nothing. Any  program of size takes years to take hold and be effective. Republicans have pretty much taken so much  of its usefulness and effectiveness into it, its not functioning as intended. 

9 minutes ago, cavanami said:
I'm curious, has BLM helped one black person get a job or an education? Have they cleaned up one city? Built any Rec Centers? Have they really helped any blacks at all?

BLM is a marxist, communist anti-USA organization!!!

LOL...this is quoted I think from Candace Owens is it? Or someone else, I recall seeing it. 

Cav, what is BLM? Really. Give me your definition of it. And I'll cut you off from deflecting to "well, what is your definition" because I have made several posts exactly what it is but I'm asking you. 

Specifically, the leaders? Infrastructure, their power, etc. Because I'm at a loss. 

To non Americans. BLM is a straw man term. There is no BLM as our good friend is describing it.  Its a phrase. Nothing else. There is no big organization run by Soros pulling strings behind the scene. 

Also, I would like to ask our friend, what is "Marxist"?  Please define it and give documentation that this BLM is that. Folks, you will find there is none. The phrase became popular 4 years ago and resurfaced due to police murdering blacks (and others) without consequences you or I would face. That's it. 

2 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

To non Americans. BLM is a straw man term. There is no BLM as our good friend is describing it.  Its a phrase. Nothing else. There is no big organization run by Soros pulling strings behind the scene. 

Also, I would like to ask our friend, what is "Marxist"?  Please define it and give documentation that this BLM is that. Folks, you will find there is none. The phrase became popular 4 years ago and resurfaced due to police murdering blacks (and others) without consequences you or I would face. That's it. 

They give a nice, data based, factual summary of BLM, not your globalist/social engineering crap...

CS

Who started BLM? Three ladies...one of them a convicted criminal...

BLM...how are they funded? drill down on that and the mafia like tactics they use to get funding!

BLM...are they a registered charity? NO!!! they claim they are but they are NOT registered in New York or California!!

If you donate to BLM, where does that donation go? it goes to other non-registered marxist/leftist organization!!!