Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

For our non American friends...you see what is happening....why?

The demonrat party wants all of the USA to be miserable, they want to economy to be in shambles, they want to USA to continue in lockdown, they want high unemployment...Why?

this is the demoncrap plan to win the 2020 election in November. It is all about the dems and zero for the USA people. Doubt this?

Name one thing that the dems have done for the USA people without trying to demonize President Trump.

We now have 200+ miles of new border wall built...as promised...with the goal of having 400 miles by the end of 2020. In the area of the new wall; crimes down, illegals down. The wall works!!!

Don't get fooled by the marxist social engineering.

Cav, I've written about the founders many times. 

1. They created a hashtag. They have zero say in the black community at large. Ask 99 percent of the 45 million blacks in America who the creators of the site and offer them a million dollars to name one. a few thousand...may..may come up with Dee Ray. No one knows anything about them. I know one name personally thats it. I'd lose a million dollars. 

2. MLK Jr is a convicted criminal if you want to be accurate. Without saying the crime and context, you are gaslighting. But as I said, even if one of them was, and I do recall one of them is, go back to 1. They have no say. 

3. There are multiple people using the BLM term to scam people. The ones that started have very few say. Your tin hat foil site says they have people using their names. 57th minute. They have ZERO to do with the protests. The term BLM has become a euphemism for people protesting injustice, specifically Blacks being harmed illegally by cops. And it has extended into other things BLM is anyone protesting black injustice. I am BLM using this yours and the far right's definition. There are a number of blacks who have no connection at all and who are against them (Tariq Nasheed is one activist I'm  aware of being listed on TV as such, a guest has no idea how they are described in the tag line) who are interviewed and the tag line is BLM activist. I know this for a fact. 

Straw man bullshit. You are citing a cite and people who have no power. None. Have you or anyone seen these people on TV? 

For those of you outside America being gaslighted. The ones that started it may in fact be scamming money, but they have NO INFLUENCE in the larger black community. Why? They are seen as using black injustice to push and conflate LBGTQ issues. They are all gay. Nothing wrong with that all, I like seeing 2 cute women go at it, ask the girls at the soapy place I go to in Pattaya, but this is straw man bullshitt by the far right to get each other riled up and 99 percent (and unfortunately I may have to include our friend on here) want to believe it so they take it to heart. Its laughable. Is the English Premier League in cahoots with them? Their first game back they replaced the names of the players with Black Lives Matter. 

No they aren't. BLM is a catch phrase, nothing more, nothing less and our friend has not linked any of them to organizing the protests. My guess? They are trying to make money off the hashtag they created. That has NOTHING to do with the people who are protesting. The fringe right is trying to conflate the two. 

....one more FACT,  I want to relate to the non Americans. I guarantee you no one on this thread can name if they were asked who the leaders of this super group Black Lives Matter are. In American history, we have the first so called Black group where they act behind the shadows, no one knows who they are etc. 

You ask anyone in the past

Back to Africa movement 1920s, you ask anyone in America, "Oh, the leader is Marcus Garvey"

Civil Rights movement, you ask anyone in the '50s and '60s, "Oh, that's Martin Luther King Jr"

Black Panthers in the 60s "Oh, that's Bobby Rush, Stokely Carmichael, Angela Davis.."

Black Lives Matter 2016  to Presnt "Hmm..er..ah..er..."  I will give you a million dollars sir  "Hmmm..er..can I use google, er..ah..."

Again the EPL, most watched league in the world replaced the back of the players shirts with Black Lives Matter' and this secret, super, global, marxist, Soros controlled organization was able to get the most popular sports league in the world to do this? HAHAHAHAHA

Really, no one you know, no one you talk to knows the leaders name, etc, but they are powerful enough to pull that off? These super secret and powerful group got an almost all white Salt Lake CIty protest of young mostly Mormons to do their bidding as well as small protests in areas where there are no blacks. Really? C'mon Cav, put down the kool aid.