Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

In our and other countries (not Yokel land) we tolerate different opinions, and the majority get to run the place.

It is, as you know, a situation in Yokel land wherein Trump managed to briefly wangle a majority (or what passes for one in the electoral college) which consisted of some Yokels and stupid people, with some disaffected by the "Wall Street" greed mongers. Now that all the fringe support has dropped away, we are left with a minority, that is too stupid, to know that they are finished, as a political force and that think, that shouting, shouting anything, will rouse some support from the folk, who made a big mistake in the last election.

It is people like the great Bubi and CS who keep the discussion relevant and I join with Bubi and CS in discussing matters from an intelligent perspective.

Not only can I write an opinion, that is well thought out and not entirely consisting, of other peoples thoughts, but I can also use the medium of the day to proffer insight, wherein I tender the following documentary, of life in Cav's home town.

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

To the more astute out there...you will notice that the marxist/globalist will throw out the "gaslighting" BS when they cannot get traction with their BS...

No, there's no gaslighting BS on this board, apart from Cav's posts. And traction? like Trumps' poll numbers and tongue kissing his daughter?

*note:  none of my opinions first appeared on, or consist entirely of, some uTube attention whore's "look at me" channel.

The following is not opinion, merely some reporting, that does not opine one way or the other.

A New York appellate court judge ruled that Simon & Schuster can go forward with the publication of Mary Trump’s tell-all book about her uncle, Donald Trump. The decision from Judge Alan D. Scheinkman reverses a lower court decision that temporarily halted publication of the book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” which is scheduled for release at the end of July. In his decision, Judge Scheinkman declined to address the central claim from the Trump administration: that Mary Trump violated a 20-year-old non-disclosure agreement by writing the book. Instead, the judge ruled that Simon & Schuster was not a party to the agreement and therefore could not be bound by it. (New York Times / Washington Post / NBC News)

Joe Biden raise more money for his presidential campaign than Trump did for his campaign during the month of June. This is the second month in a row that the Biden campaign outraised the Trump campaign. The Biden campaign says it raised $141 million in June, while the Trump campaign announced that it raised $131 million during the same time period. In May, Biden’s campaign raised $80.8 million and Trump raised $74 million. (New York Times / Politico / Washington Post)

The Commerce Department is blocking the release of an investigation’s findings into whether it pressured the head of the NOAA into supporting Trump’s false claim in 2019 that Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama, according to the department’s inspector general. Peggy E. Gustafson sent a memo to Commerce Department Secretary Wilbur Ross claiming that staff in his department had “thwarted” the publication of her report. Gustafson says the department claims portions of her report contain information that cannot be made public, but refuses to indicate which sections. She says the department’s refusal to allow the release of the report “appears to be directly linked to the content of our report and the findings of responsibility of the high-level individuals involved.” (New York Times)

NOAA’s acting administrator “engaged in the misconduct intentionally, knowingly, or in reckless disregard” for the agency’s scientific integrity policy when he released a statement that backed Trump’s false statement about the path of Hurricane Dorian in 2019. Neil Jacobs criticized the National Weather Service forecast office in Birmingham for a tweet that contradicted Trump’s inaccurate tweet that Hurricane Dorian, which was then approaching the East Coast of the U.S., would hit Alabama “harder than anticipated.” No punishments have been proposed, despite the violations. (Washington Post / New York Times)

Officials at NOAA were “sick” and “flabbergasted” about Trump’s inaccurate statements, altered forecast map, and tweets about Hurricane Dorian in September, according to emails released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests. The emails also show that the No. 2 official at the agency claimed that neither he nor the acting administrator approved the unsigned statement that a NOAA spokesperson issued on Sept. 6, which criticized the Birmingham National Weather Service forecast office for a tweet that contradicted Trump’s inaccurate assertion that Alabama “will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated” from the Category 5 storm. (BuzzFeed News / Washington Post / NBC News)

The following makes me chuckle.  

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

I also make a 3 part prediction :

1/. Ghislaine dies, in some manner, any manner, soonish.

2/. Ghislaine dishes dirt on Trump and/or Andrew, not excluding others of note.

3/. Trump and Barr and DOJ, contort themselves into circus acrobat positions, to clear, or move jurisdiction, or otherwise keep Ghislaine, from speaking.

Ghislaine.png.725d188efae7a1e2578478760f66175e.png

4 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

It is not only Trump who is unable to handle this crisis, it looks as if the US society lost the ability to agree on something. And if it is only wearing masks to protect each other.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-students-throwing-covid-parties-infected-officials/story?id=71552514&fbclid=IwAR3b_mifI2h6wv3PFhBfXxE-fZeQ1C44YGMkSfikbKsZLDAUndzQZ4VbD3E

5 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

It is not only Trump who is unable to handle this crisis, it looks as if the US society lost the ability to agree on something. And if it is only wearing masks to protect each other.

Let's see...fake, biased media against Trump

Obummer and his administration started the lying and the spying

etc etc etc

...and the BS put forth that if Trump cannot protect himself then we don'tneed him...

How about if 50 people grab you and beat the snot out of you ...can I say, you deserved to be beat as you could not protect yourself???

...and the lefturd gaslighting continues...

We need to have BLM and Antifa pay to have the buildings and items that they destroyed repaired! These are terrorist organizations!!!

BLM has many, many millions of dollars and get that money to make the repairs before it goes in to the dems bank accounts!

21 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

2. Things. In my post, I mentioned the Democrats were also compromised. Please be accurate. I placed partial blame on them. 

2. Republicans got hold of the house in 2012 and immediately started to dismantle it and have been ever since. Certain Republican governors (Lousiana, Kansas and others) wouldn't even allow their citizens to have medicare for all even though it cost the state nothing. Any  program of size takes years to take hold and be effective. Republicans have pretty much taken so much  of its usefulness and effectiveness into it, its not functioning as intended. 

...kettle...black???