Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

58 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Please explain why you focus on the USA while Germany is going to hell in a hand basket!!! I posted many issues in Germany but you are silent...your house is on fire and you don't even know it...

I could have sworn that would be your escape from the Trump-question. There is not much to talk about Germany these days, Merkel has sky high acceptance percentage and people start asking if she not might be willing to continue her job for another 4 years. Her party CDU arrived at 40 % which is all the result, dear Sir, of a government that could explain his people that it is necessary to live with restrictions to protect yourself and fellow countrymen. The rest of Europe now looks at her to reorganize the whole continent if possible during Germany´s presidency .  I do indeed not waste my time by commenting your doomsday sites about the Arabs taking over Germany. . There are problems with some of these people but the authorities finally woke up.

I may politely ask again about your view on democratically elected President Trump´s handling of the Covit19 crisis. All fantastic or what? Please do not offer a link, use your own words and try to avoid terms like bullshit, Hillary, Obummer , FBI or Benghazi.

Yes, and whilst I've been thinking the conditions are ripe for a Civil War, the flaw in my thinking, is this:

Historically, a civil war has two or more sides, and the sides have strong and sometimes multiple leaders.

This current mess has Dems and Republicans. Dems have a leader, maybe not a great one, but still a leader. Republicans, well Trump is not leading. 

The more he won't say boo about Russia, the more I'm convinced there's Kompromat, Piss tape, Children, it's conjecture at this point, but as everyone knows, the "truth will owt".

On 7/3/2020 at 7:22 PM, buffalo_bill said:

I could have sworn that would be your escape from the Trump-question. There is not much to talk about Germany these days, Merkel has sky high acceptance percentage and people start asking if she not might be willing to continue her job for another 4 years. Her party CDU arrived at 40 % which is all the result, dear Sir, of a government that could explain his people that it is necessary to live with restrictions to protect yourself and fellow countrymen. The rest of Europe now looks at her to reorganize the whole continent if possible during Germany´s presidency .  I do indeed not waste my time by commenting your doomsday sites about the Arabs taking over Germany. . There are problems with some of these people but the authorities finally woke up.

I may politely ask again about your view on democratically elected President Trump´s handling of the Covit19 crisis. All fantastic or what? Please do not offer a link, use your own words and try to avoid terms like bullshit, Hillary, Obummer , FBI or Benghazi.

Bubi,

As long as you continue to drink the koolaid, refuse to see the situation in Germany as clearly reported in the news media, you will never accept any data and truth