Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

7 hours ago, cavanami said:

BLM is a communist illegal organization that has been outed in California and New York. BLM has been issued an order to desist!!!

Poll: 70 Percent of Americans Think ‘Black Lives Matter’ Has Not Improved Race Relations

A majority of Americans believe the Black Lives Matter movement has not improved race relations, according to a new poll from Monmouth University, with 38 percent of respondents saying BLM has hurt racial issues in America, compared to 26 percent who say the movement has helped.

The poll’s findings, released Wednesday, compared results from June 2020 to a similar poll conducted by Monmouth in 2016. While 71 percent of respondents agreed that Black Lives Matter has “brought attention to real racial disparities in American society” — a double-digit increase from 2016 — 70 percent of respondents think that the movement has not improved race relations, with 38 percent saying Black Lives Matter has made race relations worse...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-70-percent-americans-think-220030495.html

LOL..and what are you (or anyone) gonna do about it?  LOLOLOLOL

This is a target rich post. 

27 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

I will answer your questions even though I don't get the same courtesy. First, Chicago has had many marches against violence there. The media just doesn't show it. For several years.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/06/24/chicagoans-do-protest-gun-violence-and-organize-for-safer-neighborhoods-all-the-time-heres-how/

Second, exactly HOW are they supposed to stop black on black violence? 

Lastly, what BLM specifically are you talking about? Who or what is BLM to you? The website and the protests are not the same. Please be specific as to BLM. 

I lived and worked in the Chicago for several decades and for sure, there are/were no marches against the violence!  To say, the media doesn't show it is your BS social engineering!!!

Eliminate the gangs and watch the violence go down. The police make arrests and then the courts release those arrested...how the hey does this help???

Another Dem city, for many. many decades that has failed.

One dollar bills? hmmmm, used to pay protesters?Now over six months ago but very, very little media coverage with the bills coming from CHINA!!!

Almost $1 million in counterfeit seized by customs — all in single-dollar bills

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials report seizing $900,000 in counterfeit cash – all of it in singles.

The dollar bills were discovered in December at the International Falls Port of Entry in Minnesota in a rail shipment originating from China, per a statement from CBP....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/28/900000-counterfeit-seized-customs-all-one-dollar-bills/4598937002/

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

....and Cav (or others if they want to chime in) I hope you give me the same courtesy and answer questions as well or respond to points specifically without deflection. 

cue :: 3 uTube videos, from attention whores,  who make pseudo headline-like statements of the sort - "Obummer was never taller than 6ft he's really a 3 ft green man from mars, FACTS TRUTH"...

c'mon Cav, you had a brain once, try some normal intelligent discourse for a change.

9 hours ago, cavanami said:

I lived and worked in the Chicago for several decades and for sure, there are/were no marches against the violence!  To say, the media doesn't show it is your BS social engineering!!!

Eliminate the gangs and watch the violence go down. The police make arrests and then the courts release those arrested...how the hey does this help???

Another Dem city, for many. many decades that has failed.

I thought we agreed no deflection Cav, you asked a question, I answered, i even provided a link. You used personal anecdotal evidence. Unless you lived in the community of the marches, you don't know. Below are links of marches in Chicago (and other cities) by blacks about black on black crime. 

Now, I asked a question of which you didn't answer. What BLM are you talking about? The site? 

You wrote "Eliminate the gangs and watch the violence go down. The police make arrests and then the courts release those arrested...how the hey does this help???"

Hmmm..who eliminates the gangs? That's a broad statement.Your original statement was how come Blacks don't march 

Give me evidence the courts release those arrested. There is a lot stats showing urban blacks get sentenced longer for the same crime for his white counterpart. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/16/black-men-sentenced-to-more-time-for-committing-the-exact-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/

Protests

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/8/2/17642782/chicago-protests-gun-police-violence-murder 

You asked "Why are the black leaders not going to Chicago and Baltimore to stop black-on-black killing?"
and when I asked "how?" you said 'eliminate gangs'. I'd love to know 'how' black leaders eliminate gangs. How are 'black leaders' 'supposed to do that? 

Trump rages after court rules he must release his tax returns

In tweets following a pair of decisions, Trump decried what he called a "political prosecution" in New York and complained that the case would continue, responding to the justices' decision to send it back to a lower court for additional consideration.

US President Donald Trump has claimed that he was being treated differently than his predecessors after the country’s Supreme Court ruled that a New York prosecutor can see his financial records.

The court also left the door open to lawmakers examining them - while Democrats said the outcome from a nearly unified court showed that the president is not above the law.

In tweets following a pair of decisions, Trump decried what he called a "political prosecution" in New York and complained that the case would continue, responding to the justices' decision to send it back to a lower court for additional consideration.

The Supreme Court also directed additional consideration over whether House Democrats could get access to Trump's tax returns and other records - both moves that mean that the public is unlikely to see those documents before the November presidential election...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/300053713/trump-rages-after-court-rules-he-must-release-his-tax-returns

7 : 2

1st :: Howls of Derisive Laughter

2nd :: not before November but Trump'll explode before then

3rd :: he's already decried, the small favour, of the Supreme Court's decision to send it back to a lower court for additional consideration. They could have said "no, release 'em today".

bye bye Trump

oh,  and  Howls of Derisive Laughter

cue :: 3 uTube videos, from attention whores,  who make pseudo headline-like statements of the sort - "Hilary had slaves, FACTS TRUTH"...

oh,  and  Howls of Derisive Laughter

KarlLaugh.gif.5ebeb59afe225054fae5b9480309e491.gif

And on a serious note, the USA is now over 3 million Covid cases and 132,943 actual dead people, none yet named Trump.

eaths.png.94d29335a78ae3dd8c912ac64fb63b5c.png

The below is how the Leader of the USA spends his time, 11 self referential tweets, bleating, crying and shitting himself, in 4 hours,  that's one every ~22 minutes, takes him a long time to be quick off the mark these days.

Twatter.thumb.png.ac830656e593715371be8779dcda4f08.png

I note that he's showing the plane is ready.

Who funds BLM...

image.png.457afffa6f2bc3c761bd86b8f6e61ab4.png

In 2016, BLM Global Network approached Thousand Currents to create a fiscal sponsorship agreement. Thousand Currents, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, provides the legal and administrative framework to enable BLM to fulfill its mission. Fiscal sponsorship is a common structure utilized by nonprofit organizations. Oftentimes, nonprofit initiatives seek fiscal sponsorship to be able to have the fiscal sponsor handle administrative operations while the organization focuses on its programs and builds up its own organizational infrastructure. In this capacity, we provide administrative and back office support, including finance, accounting, grants management, insurance, human resources, legal and compliance. Donations to BLM are received as restricted donations to support the activities of BLM. 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/