Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

3 hours ago, cavanami said:

They went after Stone, full swat teams storming his house...yes, because of his 20+, many going after the Clinton cabal.

This FACT is not any attempt to justify any racist comment...Stone was/is bold and thus, he is a target.

The article was about his saying bigoted things. Anything else, how he was treated, etc, is irrelevant to the post. I assume the Feds can't prosecute a person if he isnt guilty, maybe he was set up, innocent or whatever. Even if he is, the man is a bigot. End of story. 

24 minutes ago, chocolat steve said:

The article was about his saying bigoted things. Anything else, how he was treated, etc, is irrelevant to the post. I assume the Feds can't prosecute a person if he isnt guilty, maybe he was set up, innocent or whatever. Even if he is, the man is a bigot. End of story. 

Me thinks he has been a political weasel for too many years and yes, no place for racist/bigot talk.

This could be the last hurrah or next to the last hurrah for the conservatives in terms of the presidency in America. They knew its coming. They know the demographics. Obama was the clarion call. It's here! The popularity of Bernie Sanders is further evidence. AOC and the squad scared the hell out of them. They are replacing establishment Democrats, they are farther left. And they have the vote of young people. The future, Americans under 30 or even 35 are overwhelmingly progressive. It's young people of all stripes in the BLM protests. 

Here is a list of the Battleground States according to Real Clear Politics which are a very good harbinger of elections. 

Wisconsin, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina. Michigan, Arizona, Minnesota, Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Maine, Virginia, Georgia, Texas, Colorado, New Mexico. 

North Carolina, Arizona, Virginia, Georgia and Texas were solidly red states 20 or 30 years ago. There are no states that were solidly blue and are now battleground or red. If Texas becomes a true toss up state, its pretty much a done deal for the Republicans. 

California (a former fairly solid red state) and New York are now firmly blue. Texas goes, its over. I don't think Biden will win Texas but if he was smart (and he's not) he or the DNC should spend some money there and force the Republican to spend time and resources to defend the state. Georgia and North Carolina are getting an influx of people who are overwhelmingly Democrat. Virginia  is done for the most part. Former solid red state Obama won. The state legislature went Democrat control for  the first time in decades. Wisconsin is the only state that should be reliably blue that is still a toss up. 

On 7/21/2020 at 8:28 AM, Coss said:

And this may be a stretch from me, even a bit, conspiracy leaning.  And I don't know how Judges in the States, are constrained over speaking about cases, that are over or active.

the below smells like a a 'Mob' warning, possibly even a 'Secret Agent Man' warning.

Son of judge who presided over Jeffrey Epstein case killed, husband shot

A gunman has shot and killed the 20-year-old son of a US federal judge as he answered the door of their family home and wounded the judge's husband before fleeing, according officials...

A dupe? perhaps? whose end was stage managed by the 'dirty tricks squad' that Cav keeps talking about?

https://play.stuff.co.nz/details/_6173391257001

The sole suspect in the shooting of the son and husband of New Jersey federal judge Esther Salas was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound on Monday, according to media reports. The suspect, identified as Roy Den Hollander, was a self-described anti-feminist lawyer who had a case before Salas in 2015, court records show. He was reportedly found in his car in Sullivan County, New York, about two hours north of New York City.

Just when I thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower, last Friday happened.

main-qimg-36034619834ef5294d3d0e801081927c

CHIP SOMODEVILLA / GETTY IMAGES

When PBS correspondent Yamiche Alcindor asked Trump about his plan to address racial inequality, the president pressed his fingers to his lips and said “shhh.”

Pretty much every press conference Trump holds is an opportunity for him to show how classless, base, self-aggrandizing and out of touch with reality he is. He tells reporters to shut up, be quiet, they are “bad reporters” and they should be ashamed of themselves. He calls them “fake news”.

But to shh someone? Especially a black reporter asking about systemic racism in the middle of riots and protests? How fucking patronizing can he be?

And he followed that up by declaring George Floyd is looking down from heaven and is “happy” to see job counts increase. I don’t think he could have said anything worse if he tried.

Every press conference shows just how wrong it is to have this failed businessman as our President. He wouldn’t know how to lead a Sunday school class, let alone an entire nation. He’s not funny. His diction is horrible. He can’t read off a teleprompter. He has no charisma. Someone needs to tell him he can’t be on camera anymore.

Shh. With finger to his lips. What an asshole.

But, today’s a new day. I’m sure he can beat that show of depravity with something worse if we just give him a chance.

US President Donald Trump has offered sympathetic words to Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime companion of Jeffrey Epstein who stands accused of facilitating the abuse of girls by the now-deceased sex offender.

“I just wish her well, frankly," Trump said when asked about Maxwell during a news conference.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/300062925/trump-says-of-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well

2 hours ago, cavanami said:

...and people want this guy as president??? Standby for the switch in candidates...

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Old news. he also created the crime bill in 1994. Again, I'm no big fan of Biden but at least he can claim to have changed since 1994 and prior. Trump can't say that. 

• Thanks 1

I know we will get deflection from our friend on here, but Trump has done what conservatives have always accused the left of what they will do. Trump is giving any future far left President cover for abuse. Its the ultimate dangerous precedence. 

Federal troops in a city without knowledge or invitation is unconstitutional. This is beyond politics. 

*** If *** President Trump violated the constitution, investigate, charge and prosecute...hold your breath for this to happen!

I read that President Trump sent feds to cities to protect federal buildings, so if this is the case, me thinks President Trump did not violate the constitution.

• Like 1