Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Cav, you and millions of other US citizens sharing your confused view of the world should be prepared for a major headache to come:

Group: Take these steps, or see deaths skyrocket

A leading medical education association had a similar urgent warning, saying deaths in the United States could skyrocket "well into the multiple hundreds of thousands."
The Association of American Medical Colleges made that statement as it released what it called a roadmap on how to contain the disease.

Trump's hard core support aren't concerned if the deaths go up as long as its not his base and so far it isn't. Until the deaths hit his base support in numbers they won't care. I may even suggest for a few of them, they would enjoy it. That's how far gone things have been. And as I always try to be on balance, there would be some on the left who would smile wryly reading if the Trump areas were hit hard as well, mainly out of karmic justice. 

Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter all removed a video shared by Trump that baselessly claims that there is a “cure” for the coronavirus. There is no cure. The video, published by Breitbart, shows a group of people calling themselves “America’s Frontline Doctors” and claiming to be doctors who have worked with COVID-19 patients. One member of the group, who identified herself as Dr. Stella Immanuel, claimed that “You don’t need masks” to prevent the spread of coronavirus because hydroxychloroquine is a “cure.” Immanuel’s other medical claims include doctors using alien DNA in medical treatments, that the government is run by lizard-like “reptilian” aliens, that certain medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives” in a dreamworld. Trump also retweeted tweets defending the use of the drug hydroxychloroquine – including one that accused Dr. Anthony Fauci of having “misled the American public” – despite the FDA saying it was “unlikely to be effective” and carried potential risks. In June, the FDA revoked an emergency use authorization for the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine in the treatment of COVID-19, and in a July 1 update, the FDA warned that there were reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure. Former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, who served under Trump, added that hydroxychloroquine “definitively” does not work as a coronavirus treatment. Dr. Fauci, meanwhile, said that all the “valid” scientific data shows hydroxychloroquine isn’t effective in treating COVID-19. Twitter also briefly locked Trump Jr.’s account after he tweeted the video and called it a “must watch!!!” (CBS News / NBC News / New York Times / CNBC / Axios / Daily Beast / CBS News)

• Trump said he was “very impressed” by Immanuel and her fellow Frontline Doctors. “I can tell you this,” Trump said, “she was on air along with many other doctors. They were big fans of hydroxychloroquine and I thought she was very impressive in the sense that from where she came, I don’t know which country she comes from, but she said that she’s had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients, and I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.” Trump then pivoted to the video he shared, saying “For some reason the internet wanted to take them down and took them off. I guess Twitter took them off and I think Facebook took them off. I don’t know why I think they’re very respected doctors.” (CNN / Daily Beast)

• Pence and his staff met with the group of Frontline Doctors after social media sites removed the video for misinformation. Immanuel was not among them members to meet with Pence. (CNN)

• Russian intelligence services have been spreading disinformation about the coronavirus pandemic to American and Western audiences. (New York Times / Associated Press)

On 7/29/2020 at 8:05 AM, Coss said:

I told you the Trump clan had invested heavily in hydroxychloroquine, there's skin in the game.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mekong said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Sir,

in comparison to the other Trump-camp favorite Q-anon :bang: Dr. Immanuel looks like an improvement.